Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Crazy Ted posted:

Sure, call the cops in a famously corrupt country a bunch of loving peasants that sounds like a fantastic idea.

OP it’s because they are so corrupt that he can get away with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Trezeguet is an Italian national hero for gifting them a World Cup

No respek

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/LasVegasDA/status/1153366287214530560

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Of course not, he isn't black.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Teflon Ron Did Nothing Wrong.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

My initial reaction upon reading that tweet was "Wow, he raped a ten year old too?" before reading the allegation was 10 years old, not the victim.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Zaodai posted:

My initial reaction upon reading that tweet was "Wow, he raped a ten year old too?" before reading the allegation was 10 years old, not the victim.

can you prove he didnt?

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Bea Nanner posted:

can you prove he didnt?

If he pays me enough hush money I suppose.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Zaodai posted:

thats class

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Ron might be innocent, he might not be. But I would argue he is probably in the Michael Jackson zone where at this point there is too much money being creamed by too many interested parties to ever convict.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Cheeky

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

:vince:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

:stare:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Well, he’s already used one.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sticksy posted:

Well, he’s already used one.

:stare:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9586285/arsenal-mesut-ozil-sead-kolasinac-car-jacking-attack/

:stare: Kolasinac fwiggin rules

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jul 25, 2019

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

tfw you just want to mug a defenseless German tourist and don't notice his Bosnian friend in the passenger seat :smith:

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
:lol: missed the part where Ozil immediately flees into a Turkish restaurant, everything about this story is amazing

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Kolasanic is the boi

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Holy poo poo lmao

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Great, now Unai just has to tell Kola that all opposing attackers are carrying knives and our left back issues are solved.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/EarlElmbridge/status/1154517665584754689?s=20

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Quality defending here.

https://twitter.com/efravzquezs1/status/1154196492095299585?s=21

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Mechafunkzilla posted:

:lol: missed the part where Ozil immediately flees into a Turkish restaurant, everything about this story is amazing

A prey animal's eyes are positioned such that they may get a speedy head start fleeing would be predators.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Wow, that door sure gets shut quickly once Kolasinac is outside :stare:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Ozil’s car gets chased by knife wielding thugs and he opts to... get out of the car? Idgi. You’d think safest place would be inside the car.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Vegetable posted:

Ozil’s car gets chased by knife wielding thugs and he opts to... get out of the car? Idgi. You’d think safest place would be inside the car.

On mopeds while he's in an SUV no less. I feel like you could have just run them over.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Vegetable posted:

Maybe he was already out before he saw them attacking? It’s hard to tell from the video, but that would make Ozil speeding away even funnier.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

blue footed boobie posted:

Maybe he was already out before he saw them attacking? It’s hard to tell from the video, but that would make Ozil speeding away even funnier.

so there is a backpack on the ground that was likely dropped at some point beforehand. ozil is in the driver seat and sead is outside it talking to him in the video. while it is funny that ozil just dipped, its not like sead could have just jumped into his lap.

but kolasinac does gets a pass for a bit while ozil gets yet more strikes against him.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Bea Nanner posted:

so there is a backpack on the ground that was likely dropped at some point beforehand. ozil is in the driver seat and sead is outside it talking to him in the video. while it is funny that ozil just dipped, its not like sead could have just jumped into his lap.

but kolasinac does gets a pass for a bit while ozil gets yet more strikes against him.

Dude his wife was in the car...

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Sweet, his wife was in the car...

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mai waiiiiiiiiif

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
The mans name was Sead and he was stuck outside the vehicle

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
In a bonanza week for Arsenal players off the pitch news stories apparently a body has been found buried beneath the patio at El Neny's Egyptian home :captainpop:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
South Korea hates Juventus

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/07/south-korean-fans-sue-juventus-ronaldo-show-190730155952812.html

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
https://twitter.com/hotspurrelated/status/1156272412591362048?s=21

He pressed the “stream sex video” button.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I think that's happened to us all, we click the button labeled "NEWS" and don't realize it's just where it couldn't display the entirety of "NEW SEX VIDEO" and it's too late to stop it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That’s a hell of a picture to go with that article

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nocontextepl/status/1156257350954754048?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Zaodai posted:

I think that's happened to us all, we click the button labeled "NEWS" and don't realize it's just where it couldn't display the entirety of "NEW SEX VIDEO" and it's too late to stop it.

that's assuming an awful lot about the average poster here