Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
ew, uggos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Nice little detail of Furher Ugly's crotch seam being ripped.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Gologle posted:

ew, uggos

Sweet mask’s one weakness. As it should be.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Ah I was wondering if Murata was gonna change the design of "god", and nope he pretty much looks just like the webcomic version.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Was God's identity ever revealed in One's comic? I can't remember if it was left hanging or not.

I appreciate seeing Homeless Emperor's stupid little crown drawn this way.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Homeless Emperor is cool, I like him

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Radish posted:

Was God's identity ever revealed in One's comic? I can't remember if it was left hanging or not.

Not yet.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Radish posted:

Not yet. There are quite a few things unresolved, and muratas catching up quick

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Radish posted:

We find out what he looks like at least, and WOAH is it something out of a Lovecraft story

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Obviously it's the newest incarnation of VaccieneMan.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Rip hobo emperor, fired because of a terrible boss

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

Terror Sweat posted:

Rip hobo emperor, fired because of a terrible boss

homeless emperor is living his best life

a king of the free lands

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
He should've become mayor.

http://drmcninja.com/

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh thank god, finally someone's going to kill Sweet Mask. He's obviously some kind of monster, he killed those aliens so quickly because he didn't want to be exposed.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Does it really matter? The line between hero and monster is pretty thin. I mean aside from the people who eaten literal monster cells.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
oh shi its an UGMON!!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

RatHat posted:

Does it really matter? The line between hero and monster is pretty thin. I mean aside from the people who eaten literal monster cells.

It's funny, because Pig God, who seems like the most visibly monstrous of the S-Class heroes, also appears to be one of its most benign examples. He seems like a real nice guy, even if his eating habits are kind of off-putting.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
Did Sweet Mask always have that inverted crucifix around his neck?

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
I checked, Sweet Mask had the inverted crucifix since he went into the hideout.

But what is this thread doing on page 3 when A NEW CHAPTER IS UP

https://mangadex.org/chapter/685436

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
vore me pig god daddy

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Looking forward to a whole new batch of people misreading it as Neutral Evil Water.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Skippy McPants posted:

Looking forward to a whole new batch of people misreading it as Neutral Evil Water.

It's obviously Chaotic Neutral Soda.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
I like how mad Pig God was at being vored. Almost like, "How DARE you!"

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I loving love how pig god literally clashes teeth with the eating monster when he goes all out

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I shouldn't read Pig God chapters before going to sleep. :ohdear:

I'm not sure, but I think that Atomic Samurais solution to sparkling clear water would be to cut a little harder.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

EVIL Gibson posted:

I like how mad Pig God was at being vored. Almost like, "How DARE you!"

It's the first time we've seen something remotely threaten Pig God, right? That one snake monster, he just ignored the poison entirely and then devoured it, but this thing actually put him in a potentially damaging situation.

Also, Iaian's sword healed itself on that last page. Countdown to Murata redrawing it to fix that mistake.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Please tell me Iaian is pronounced 'Ion' and it's an atomic pun.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

It's the first time we've seen something remotely threaten Pig God, right? That one snake monster, he just ignored the poison entirely and then devoured it, but this thing actually put him in a potentially damaging situation.

Also, Iaian's sword healed itself on that last page. Countdown to Murata redrawing it to fix that mistake.

He almost ate his way out of that thing's stomach lining, I think he's gonna be just fine here

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

graham cracker posted:

Please tell me Iaian is pronounced 'Ion' and it's an atomic pun.

It's ee-eye-eon because he uses iai style swordsmanship and dresses like a medieval iron (aion) knight

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I love that Pig God's eyes were flashing because I like to think he found something that he really, really wants to eat and not because he's mad or unleashing his full strength or anything.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Gologle posted:

I love that Pig God's eyes were flashing because I like to think he found something that he really, really wants to eat and not because he's mad or unleashing his full strength or anything.

I agree with a previous poster in thinking that it was more "I am the Pig God. I am the one who eats!" like his territory had been stepped on

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah I think it's not "wanting to eat the monster" but being mad that he was challenged in his own territory.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Elentor posted:

Yeah I think it's not "wanting to eat the monster" but being mad that he was challenged in his own territory.
Why not both?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

TheLoneStar posted:

Why not both?

:hmmyes:

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
Pig God so far is the only one who's holding his own against a cadre matched up to them, so congratulations to him.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Tatsumaki seems to be going ok.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I forgot already that the two ninjas weren't even cadres

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here's a real question: Is "cadre" a common word to be used in English? I knew it before, but I hadn't ever read it so commonly used in specifically the translation of this manga, and I'm not sure if it's because it's really rarely used or the fact that I'm not a native speaker doesn't put me in situations where I'd otherwise be hearing/reading it.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Elentor posted:

Here's a real question: Is "cadre" a common word to be used in English? I knew it before, but I hadn't ever read it so commonly used in specifically the translation of this manga, and I'm not sure if it's because it's really rarely used or the fact that I'm not a native speaker doesn't put me in situations where I'd otherwise be hearing/reading it.

It's not ridiculously rare, but it's nowhere near common. It's not a word that stops you in your tracks to look it up, but One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100 use it a lot more than the average.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I use cadre multiple times in daily conversation.