Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Marriage counseling with my anime wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
perhaps one day rl stine will return to teach us to say cheese... and live.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Jolo posted:

Did you see that Last Week Tonight story? Hachi machi.

To contribute:

There's the line in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer about the reindeer playing reindeer games and people will shout "like Monopoly." First of all, the reindeer are so large that it'd be nearly impossible for them to play on a traditionally sized Monopoly board. I can't picture any way that they could comfortably play without the board being several magnitudes larger. Second, The song makes a point that the other reindeer will not let Rudolph play with them. Monopoly is a game for 2-6 players. There are 9 reindeer total including Rudolph. Rudolph is one of at least three reindeer that are getting getting left out. My guess is that some of the stupider reindeer like Dancer and Blitzen are also left out. Third, the reindeer lack thumbs which would make rolling the dice and move the pieces around the board incredibly difficult. Fourth, and this is just speculation from me personally, I don't think that the reindeer play using the common "house rule" where you put money under Free Parking that goes to whoever lands there and it frustrates me because I want to explain that it makes the game more enjoyable but I don't speak reindeer well enough to convey this information.

the reindeer should play twister

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

Jolo posted:

Did you see that Last Week Tonight story? Hachi machi.

To contribute:

There's the line in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer about the reindeer playing reindeer games and people will shout "like Monopoly." First of all, the reindeer are so large that it'd be nearly impossible for them to play on a traditionally sized Monopoly board. I can't picture any way that they could comfortably play without the board being several magnitudes larger. Second, The song makes a point that the other reindeer will not let Rudolph play with them. Monopoly is a game for 2-6 players. There are 9 reindeer total including Rudolph. Rudolph is one of at least three reindeer that are getting getting left out. My guess is that some of the stupider reindeer like Dancer and Blitzen are also left out. Third, the reindeer lack thumbs which would make rolling the dice and move the pieces around the board incredibly difficult. Fourth, and this is just speculation from me personally, I don't think that the reindeer play using the common "house rule" where you put money under Free Parking that goes to whoever lands there and it frustrates me because I want to explain that it makes the game more enjoyable but I don't speak reindeer well enough to convey this information.

The whole thing is ridiculous nonsense tbh. It says right there in the lyrics: "join in any Reindeer games". Like monopoly?! Monopoly is a human game, precious children, so no, not like loving monopoly. Like Nintendo! Bzzt wrong again shitstains! Reindeer games would be like "forage under the snow for the nutritious plant" or "guard the herd's flank against wolves". By excluding Rudolph from herd activities, the other reindeer are basically condemning Rudolph to death by starvation or predation. It might sound harsh, but that's nature.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
meats by dre

thanks Manifisto!

Harold Fjord

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
BYOBuilders engineering the best solutions available on your lovely budget.

Problem: My grandparents live near a local trash mountain and their property is grandfathered into allowing them to live there. If they sell the property it has to be sold under commercial regulations now.

Solution: Bring in a giant can of lilac scented spray on a flatbed trailer, then use the arm of a digger to depress the man-sized spray tab at the top.

Twenty Four

Finger Prince posted:

The whole thing is ridiculous nonsense tbh. It says right there in the lyrics: "join in any Reindeer games". Like monopoly?! Monopoly is a human game, precious children, so no, not like loving monopoly. Like Nintendo! Bzzt wrong again shitstains! Reindeer games would be like "forage under the snow for the nutritious plant" or "guard the herd's flank against wolves". By excluding Rudolph from herd activities, the other reindeer are basically condemning Rudolph to death by starvation or predation. It might sound harsh, but that's nature.

lol I like this

Fanaticism
microdosing lsd proven remedy against online trolling

vanisher

Microdosing TV

just watch 5 minutes of a show

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
frustrated historical anthropologist poring through dusty old tomes trying to find the origins of shark week

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Microdosing cuddle sessions with my dog. Just one quite snug will get me through the next half hour! (I tell myself unconvincingly)

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
i microdose lds by reading a paragraph from the book of mormon every morning

Finger Prince

Microdosing work. Like 5 minutes productive work per hour of loving the dog.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Finger Prince posted:

"It's like the pomodoro method, but 5 times faster," I explain to HR sweating profusely despite the air conditioning.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Finger Prince posted:

uhh why is that your job

----------------

super sweet best pal

Cubone posted:

perhaps one day rl stine will return to teach us to say cheese... and live.

Say Cheese and Die, a story about a lactose intolerant king who outlaws discussion of cheese out of jealousy. In the end, both the people and the king manage to become more tolerant of each others' viewpoints.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Beatboxing to the Oldies" with Biz Markie

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FactsAreUseless

The Little Prince: Machiavelli for the Playground [Grade 4 Edition]

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
Tyler from Dude Perfect witnesses a murder. He points to the scene with amazement. "Ooooooooh-hohoho!"

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
im stuck on the other side of the paywall and cant escape from the wall street journal

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

im stuck on the other side of the paywall and cant escape from the wall street journal

Let me try something:

**tells Adaware to allow this site so you can come back to this side of the paywall via a pop-up**

If that doesn't work maybe you could try coming back here via incognito mode in Google Chrome

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh god help i got stuck on thomas friedmans mobius strip treadmill of mixed metaphors

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

oh god help i got stuck on thomas friedmans mobius strip treadmill of mixed metaphors

this is scarier than Poltergeist

----------------

super sweet best pal

I'm not locked in here with the articles, they're locked in here with me!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

i got trapped in a malcolm gladwell book and i have to practice escaping for 10,000 hours before i can break free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
watching Gumby has prepared me for this challenge

----------------

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
(to the tune of destiny's child "survivor")

I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor

I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor
I'm a survivor

deep dish peat moss

Feeling awkward because you said you were going to order a pizza, and your friend said "Make it a Hot Hawaiian" , and you said "I don't need a Hot Hawaiian I already have a copy of Moana on DVD" before you realized what you were saying

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Opening up my BYOBDex to see which posters I haven't caught yet

vanisher

Eating toast for the sheer thrill of it

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

Eating toast for the sheer thrill of it

calm the heck down!

vanisher

You into sourdough?

"I dabble"

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jacques tati ambition, dogma 95 budget

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
safari guide who cannot remember any animal names.
*pointing at lions*
"look out your left in the shade of those trees and you'll see a whole flock of... those guys"

Twenty Four

canyoneer posted:

*pointing at lions*
"look out your left in the shade of those trees and you'll see a whole flock of... those guys"

*waves hands* birds, trees, animals, whatever. figure it out, im trying to drive a jeep here

Cubone

[giraffes] these are

horses

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Careful near the river, everyone. More people die each year to water pig attacks than to snappy big snakes.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Cubone posted:

[giraffes] these are

horses

*Pointing at giraffes*

Some of these uhh four-legged ostriches can get really tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

canyoneer posted:

*pointing at lions*

"Woah, holy poo poo those guys look dangerous"