Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

matt giggling like maude's friend in the big lebowski every time another insane epstein connection is revealed has me worried for his mental state, he may be too far gone with epstein brain to ever come back

or has he just reached a higher, clearer state of knowledge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I wonder where we go from here. we're all going crazy, we live in a pedo oligarchy and we all know it now. there's really no coming back from this. twenty years from now I'll be watching Friday thinking of ice cube getting left off the flight logs because he was included in catering items

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

matt giggling like maude's friend in the big lebowski every time another insane epstein connection is revealed has me worried for his mental state, he may be too far gone with epstein brain to ever come back

or has he just reached a higher, clearer state of knowledge

once again chapo is stealing cum town bits :rolleyes:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
cum town is the best podcast

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I've been listening to Ballin Out Super as I make my way through Dragon Ball Super, and these guys are bad at watching Dragon Ball. In episode 18 they ask why Goku can't just pee while he's flying to Berrus' world with Whis, but in the show Goku literally asks if he can pee while they're flying through space and Whis says no. There's a whole section of dialogue about it.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Gripweed posted:

I've been listening to Ballin Out Super as I make my way through Dragon Ball Super, and these guys are bad at watching Dragon Ball. In episode 18 they ask why Goku can't just pee while he's flying to Berrus' world with Whis, but in the show Goku literally asks if he can pee while they're flying through space and Whis says no. There's a whole section of dialogue about it.

Thanks for keeping us updated

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

i love how little they give a poo poo. once again i'll say that they have the best chemistry of any podcast

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

YKS is actually

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
BOS is really good but the episodes without katie are much worse

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

BOS is really good but the episodes without katie are much worse

extremely true

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

street fight radio.

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

cum town is the leftest podcast

ftfy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

YKS is actually

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

the e1 x yks episode owns

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

i love how little they give a poo poo. once again i'll say that they have the best chemistry of any podcast

:hai:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol glenn is so perma-owned

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

i say swears online posted:

I don't understand why they hate shenanigans-heavy episodes so much.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

zegermans posted:

I recently added trillbilly workers party and it's pretty neat. What podcasts are in the greater chapoverse? I keep hearing them reference being on different ones and it's hard to keep track.

True Anon

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

zegermans posted:

I recently added trillbilly workers party and it's pretty neat. What podcasts are in the greater chapoverse? I keep hearing them reference being on different ones and it's hard to keep track.

vanderpod

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Prob poking the hornets nest here, but every time Chapo gets brought up on Twitter people go on and on about how much all the hosts think rape is funny and they're all racist and misogynist. I only started listening kinda sorta recently, so I don't really see it at all. Is this just a bunch of "ugh, Berniebros" poo poo or is there anything to it at all?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

KillerQueen posted:

Prob poking the hornets nest here, but every time Chapo gets brought up on Twitter people go on and on about how much all the hosts think rape is funny and they're all racist and misogynist. I only started listening kinda sorta recently, so I don't really see it at all. Is this just a bunch of "ugh, Berniebros" poo poo or is there anything to it at all?

No that's pretty much it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

KillerQueen posted:

A couple years back Felix made a joke on twitter about a rape survivor, not about her rape or the fact that she was raped, but it still cut a little too close. Felix publicly apologized and apologized to the woman and made a donation to a charity for rape survivors.

Then a little while after that, during the big debate about Confederate monuments being removed from public places, Will and Matt took a picture of themselves next Bill Cosby's star on the Hollywood walk of fame and said "Hey liberals, let's see you tear down this monument!"

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
I think some of it stems from the fact that they're friends with the hosts of cum town and red scare. A lot of it is just people acting in bad faith though

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

I think some of it stems from the fact that they're friends with the hosts of cum town and red scare. A lot of it is just people acting in bad faith though

Oh god, I'd forgotten about Amber's instagram post about how workplace sexual harassment is fine.

The other wones were kinda nothings blown up by bad faith trolls, but that one was pretty bad.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gripweed posted:

A couple years back Felix made a joke on twitter about a rape survivor, not about her rape or the fact that she was raped, but it still cut a little too close. Felix publicly apologized and apologized to the woman and made a donation to a charity for rape survivors.

Then a little while after that, during the big debate about Confederate monuments being removed from public places, Will and Matt took a picture of themselves next Bill Cosby's star on the Hollywood walk of fame and said "Hey liberals, let's see you tear down this monument!"

Don't forget McEwan got mad at Felix because he didn't donate the money to her insane cult

Also Nick started that one but nobody knew who he was so they focused on Felix

Serf
May 5, 2011

some people are mad about the MOVE bombing joke. or that they used to say the r-word

but i see some people who get vehemently mad about chapo sharing funny felix or matt posts because they have no idea who is on the show, they just know that the show is bad without having listened to any of it

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

So nothing too substantive (except the workplace sexual harassment thing that does sound bad). Thank you, I just keep seeing these vague accusations pop up and I cannot possibly be assed into looking up receipts from podcasters.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Serf posted:

some people are mad about the MOVE bombing joke. or that they used to say the r-word

but i see some people who get vehemently mad about chapo sharing funny felix or matt posts because they have no idea who is on the show, they just know that the show is bad without having listened to any of it

The r word thing is wild too because like people criticized them and they went yeah you're right and loving stopped

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

ya adam friedland wouldn't stop a rape if he was wearing flip flops which is incredibly problematic

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

remember when popehat said they were all date rapists a few months ago? good times with Normal people

Serf
May 5, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

The r word thing is wild too because like people criticized them and they went yeah you're right and loving stopped

yeah, but if you tell people that they either a) call you a liar or b) say it doesn't matter they're bad people forever

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Percelus posted:

ya adam friedland wouldn't stop a rape if he was wearing flip flops which is incredibly problematic

But would Cool Adam

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

remember when popehat said they were all date rapists a few months ago? good times with Normal people

Remember how popehat does some bullshit that proves how terrible he is every 4-6 months and then people just forget about it?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if you are being exposed to popehat tweets maybe reconsider which threads, discords and forums and you visit

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Percelus posted:

if you are being exposed to popehat tweets maybe reconsider which threads, discords and forums and you visit

is this where we all ban ourselves or something

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Episode 2 of trueanon wasn't very good, but the hosts descent into q like madness will be great.

A slow burn podcast.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the perfectly timed New Order drop was great.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The latest Unauthorized Disclosure had the guest argue that Obama's mom was at least a CIA asset in Indonesia. Her work was funded USAID and other US soft power institutions. The interviewer acknowledged that right wingers have been the main proponents of this idea, but says the left should pay more attention to it.

Since I've got Epstein brain I of course 100% believe it.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Mr Hootington posted:

Episode 2 of trueanon wasn't very good, but the hosts descent into q like madness will be great.

A slow burn podcast.

idk I thought the cold open was great as well as the rest of the ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ace of Baes posted:

idk I thought the cold open was great as well as the rest of the ep

I liked the cold open, but it started to go downhill from there.