Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hypothetically, from a constitutional standpoint, what if pedophilia was legal and i didn't commit a major crime when i did all that pedophile stuff with jeff????? - tha dersh, master constitutional scholar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Dersh attempting to end this debate once and for all by doing a geriatric 619 and splittin ghimself in two

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I guess if I were taking Dershowitz's argument seriously for a second, I'd argue that they're completely unrelated issues because one is a necessary medical procedure, and the other is sex with an adult. If other necessary procedures like surgery do require parental consent, that only favors the argument that you shouldn't need parental consent for any other necessary medical procedure either. Then you start getting into the weeds like, "Would a Christian Scientist child need parental consent for literally anything involving medicine?"

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

spamming multiple threads w this

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1155993249112133632

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a pedophile said i was a very good boy

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Lastgirl posted:

constitutional (not moral)

GSV Constitutional (Not Moral)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

NOT A COMPUTER

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i challenge my readers to consider that laws aren't real and they're made up selectively so that people like me can weaponize authority and assault your agency with no accountability and just be an overall disgusting predatory piece of poo poo who is panicking at the slightest possibility of consequences.

Condolences,
Alan "The Dersh" Dershowtits

- sent from my iPad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fleetwood posted:

GSV Constitutional (Not Moral)

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
(d)ROU Let's Debate Not Name Call

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

"Do you thumb my teenage rear end, sir?"

"I do thumb an rear end, sir."

"Do you thumb MY rear end, sir?"

(to Dershowitz) "Is the law on our side if I say, ay?"

"Mmmmmaybeee"

Out, damned thumb! out, I say!--One: two: why,
then, 'tis one too many.--Hell it's two!--Fie, my
Dersh, fie! a paedo, and afeard? What need you
fear who knows it, when none can call your power to
account?--Yet who would have thought the old man
to have had so much cum in him.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

dersh giving out jewish hood passes to anti semites

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
GOU Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

e: GCU Meatfucker

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

did Chuck Johnson poo poo himself on the Lolita Express?

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
edit: oops

Edit 2: haven’t these idiots figured out it’s better to just not make public statements until the trial and or investigation is over?

Scary! has issued a correction as of 03:37 on Jul 30, 2019

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
dershs smooth brain so guilty he forgot that people tend to expend energy making “constitutional” arguments when they have personal, moral, or financial stake in it

impeccable timing on his devils advocacy

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the romeo and juliet clause which, if i am ever implicated in a having sex with a minor, would of course apply to me, the 300 yo vampire lawyer

Admiral Ray posted:

Dershowitz:

'Tis but thy age that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not of consenting age.
What's consent? It is nor mind, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a friend. O, be some other age!
What's in an age? That which we call consent
By any other age would be as sweet;
So a kiddo would, were they not a kiddo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which we owe
Without that title. So we go, doff thy blame,
And for that age which is no part of thee
Take you myself.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

"Do you thumb my teenage rear end, sir?"

"I do thumb an rear end, sir."

"Do you thumb MY rear end, sir?"

(to Dershowitz) "Is the law on our side if I say, ay?"

"Mmmmmaybeee"

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hark, hamlet! a paedo stalks the wall!

methinks the Dersh doth protest too much

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hellll fuckin yessssss go off queen (this is the epstein/dersh journo at the miami herald)

https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1156036749295902720
https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1156037747678691328

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

tried looking her up and found this article from the future

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/08/05/alan-dershowitz-devils-advocate

note: just dated from the next edition of the new yorker :)

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

:yeshaha:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
he def killed her. allegedly.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

he left her for a younger woman (how young???) and left her broke from the divorce and she """killed herself""" by jumping off a bridge (allegedly allegedly allegedly)

there's literally nothing written about her except an article by some stormfront-adjacent poo poo head

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
your honor, my client is a deeply troubled individual who didn't know how to express himself appropriately or find said outlet for said expression and has grown from this negative experience that does not define his future as a contributor to this society :(

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1156043838835896320

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what dersh should have done, was said nothing and waited for things to pass, but i am glad he dragged his own parasitic rear end out into the light

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

what dersh should have done, was said nothing and waited for things to pass, but i am glad he dragged his own parasitic rear end out into the light

he remembered that he got away with murder but forgot it was by keeping his mouth shut

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Lastgirl posted:

your honor, my client is a deeply troubled individual who didn't know how to express himself appropriately or find said outlet for said expression and has grown from this negative experience that does not define his future as a contributor to this society :(

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1156043838835896320

lol this mf really think that if girls started having their period at age 10 because of environmental reasons that he should be able to gently caress em at 12. maturity gap truly does not pass through the pedo mind

epstein and dersh furiously pouring money into scientific research to create more lina medinas by spraying them with new chemtrail compounds so they can say “i’m technically an ephebophile”

Ross DaouThot has issued a correction as of 05:47 on Jul 30, 2019

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

"consider the case of an 18-year old who now has to be registered as a sex offender for statutorily raping his 15-year old girlfriend even though he offered to marry her - ridiculous. now also consider the high-profile case of famous-adjacent man who had sex with a woman who is now 19, just as ridiculous."

"no, there's no specific reason why i didn't mention that the famous-adjacent man was twenty years older than the 15 year-old that we can assume he had consensual sex with because there's no evidence it wasn't consensual except for... the girl's... inability to consent... under the law. oh poo poo."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
does dersh think its illegal for minors to gently caress each other? like two 15 yos can go at it as much as they want in the eyes of the law. its when somebody much older starts loving a 15 yo is the problem. he seems to completely forget the aspect of this which is that an adult has a considerable advantage over a minor in a relationship, especially if sexual in nature. and lets not forget that we're not just talking about a situation where an older man and pubescent girl fall in love either. jeffery epstein is accused of soliciting multiple girls for sexual favors with the promise of money and has already been convicted of it in florida, now he is also being prosecuted for trafficking in nyc with other charges likely to be filed as well. this is downright exploitive. but then dersh is increasingly striking me as the type that will bring out the lolita defense in which it was the girl who came onto me, your honor!

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 06:11 on Jul 30, 2019

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i lust for more dersh tweets

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
https://twitter.com/grabmybuttsticc/status/1156020867266043905

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

:popeye:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1156069312668377089

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hell yes

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Al! posted:

hypothetically, from a constitutional standpoint, what if pedophilia was legal and i didn't commit a major crime when i did all that pedophile stuff with jeff????? - tha dersh, master constitutional scholar

This is your brain on Legalism. Han Fei was a brainlet.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the dersh trading in his "stop asking me about having sex with underage girls" sandwich board for a bull horn that he uses to shout "okay so imagine if I hosed a bunch of underage girls, but like, it was actually good and cool that I did that, you couldn't get mad at me anymore right?"

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
oh yeah in case you think that the mainstream media isn’t still publishing ADershTrek’s op-eds:

that’s from march of this year.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Instant Sunrise posted:

oh yeah in case you think that the mainstream media isn’t still publishing ADershTrek’s op-eds:

that’s from march of this year.

oh sure let's get advice on what's really a crime from the pedophile

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
“But, you know, this guy also argues for lowering or eliminating the age of consent, so…” is now a perfectly reasonable and non-actionable way to respond to anything Alan Dershowitz says in court or in the media.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
It’s like that time Lowtax responded to the guy with “Dude, you sell Bibles for a living.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
maybe the worst thing about his "but 16 year olds can get abortions" argument is the implication that people younger than that shouldn't be able to terminate a pregnancy :whitewater: