Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it is p funny you self owned that hard on your clapback post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Before I listen to Cumtown, I always put on my t-shirt that says "I am aware of and troubled by the problematic nature of the podcast I'm currently listening to" so everybody will know that I'm not a bad person

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

critical cumtown theory.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
there are posters virtually incapable of thinking for themselves who take cumtown as gospel because it manages to dislodge the last few iotas of serotonin in their brains. see:

Percelus posted:

yes other people have the maggot infested poo poo brains :thunk:

the tell is all your posts complaining about cum town are garbage white noise from an idiot trying to distance himself from the problematic nick mullen despite obviously enjoying his comedy

it's a comedy podcast called cum town

worms =!= maggots, and yes it's still you and your ilk. being a sane person I have literally nothing to prove to complete strangers who are also morons, and FYI daddy Nick isn't going to scoop you up in his arms for defending him on the Something Awful forums, so gently caress off to the cum town thread you pathetic cretin and stop importing drama from another sub

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Autism Sneaks posted:

there are posters virtually incapable of thinking for themselves who take cumtown as gospel because it manages to dislodge the last few iotas of serotonin in their brains. see:

worms =!= maggots, and yes it's still you and your ilk. being a sane person I have literally nothing to prove to complete strangers who are also morons, and FYI daddy Nick isn't going to scoop you up in his arms for defending him on the Something Awful forums, so gently caress off to the cum town thread you pathetic cretin and stop importing drama from another sub

Isn't "another sub" one of those things that Reddit people say?

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Groovelord Neato posted:

critical cumtown theory.

Support halkist-mullenist thought

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I know some people don’t like Greenwald because he goes on Tucker Carlson once in awhile but he’s a very brave journalist doing important work. I really hope him and his family aren’t harmed.:(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
*listens to Korean Bill Cosby, Country Lawyer, critically*

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

prefect posted:

Isn't "another sub" one of those things that Reddit people say?

the forums are constituted of subforums or "subs"

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Getting increasingly self righteous about the correct way to listen to the podcast “cum town”

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Autism Sneaks posted:

yes the comedy podcast cum town is gospel, i personally live by the book of cumeatsioner gordon

you are a very stupid person

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Percelus posted:

it is p funny you self owned that hard on your clapback post

you should donate your brain to science when you die because it's a medical miracle it can continue to function while you're this poisoned, albeit barely

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Why would you harangue the president of the DSA like this

prefect posted:

This post-Brazil segment with everybody there is really fun. :allears:

This was great and pretty charming but it was weirdly melancholy when it came just after what appears to be Greenwald's last interview before being black-bagged

At least he got a good dig in at Virgil :shobon:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Autism Sneaks posted:

you should donate your brain to science when you die because it's a medical miracle it can continue to function while you're this poisoned, albeit barely

i know i'm too stupid to understand critical cum town theory

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Autism Sneaks posted:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Autism Sneaks posted:

the forums are constituted of subforums or "subs"

The Cum Town thread is located in the same subforum as this one.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Autism Sneaks posted:

Very cool post, my dude!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

remember when adam was such a wuss he deleted his twitter because chelsea clinton quote tweeted him.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

prefect posted:

The Cum Town thread is located in the same subforum as this one.

this is percleus continuing their bizarre grudge from CSPAM lol

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

remember when adam was such a wuss he deleted his twitter because chelsea clinton quote tweeted him.

Yeah that was loving funny. I could never come back from that.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Autism Sneaks posted:

this is percleus continuing their bizarre grudge from CSPAM lol

all i did is point out how stupid it is for someone to post about how much they hate cum town and yet love episodes of chapo heavily featuring recycled mullen bits and you came out swinging, big guy :wink:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Yeah that was loving funny. I could never come back from that.

i got quote tweeted by dana loesch (and she did it specifically to get her million followers to harass me - she had initially replied to a tweet and then deleted it so she could quote tweet me) and i just weathered the storm of several days of my mentions being a trash fire. it was honestly pretty fun riling em up.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Oh is autism sneaks the guy who hated cumtown so much he got the cspam podcast thread closed :laffo:

Very cool and normal

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Cumtown is funny.

I'm sad some people have never laughed at a joke outside of Prairie Home Companion.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Groovelord Neato posted:

When Hillary said "delete your account" Adam listened

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the other kind of cspam poster i get into a lot of slap fights with are those that would love to see glenn greenwald and his family killed by a deathsquad because he appears frequently on tucker carlsons dumb show and/or mocked russiagate believers

stay strong glenn don't get murdered

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Wolfsheim posted:

Oh is autism sneaks the guy who hated cumtown so much he got the cspam podcast thread closed :laffo:

Very cool and normal

it was actually cumtown fans I hated and they descended in droves much like they are now to prove my and other posters' points about how much they suck

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Autism Sneaks posted:

it was actually cumtown fans I hated and they descended in droves much like they are now to prove my and other posters' points about how much they suck

I think it’s just people making fun of you because you’re very stupid

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

OxySnake posted:

Cumtown is funny.

I'm sad some people have never laughed at a joke outside of Prairie Home Companion.

Prairie Home Cumpanion got em

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

So what's Glenn Greenwald's deal. Why does the left hate him? Trying to do a search but his confrontation with Bolsonaro is kinda walling off the results.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

liberals hate him because he was skeptical of russiagate but he was also dumb and kept going on carlson's show to talk about it.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

when you look at greenwald's career for the decade the highlights are

- the snowden leaks

- criticizing obama's drone murder program

- being skeptical of russiagate

- uncovering the railroading of lula and brazil's descent into fascism

but he went on tucker a lot and converted a sum total of zero people to tucker's brand of terrible american conservatism afaik so you have to point that out constantly when talking about him

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Jonas Albrecht posted:

So what's Glenn Greenwald's deal. Why does the left hate him? Trying to do a search but his confrontation with Bolsonaro is kinda walling off the results.

Leftists do not hate him

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The funniest tidbit from the New Yorker profile of Glenn is that David often unplugs the router in their home to get him to stop posting.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Grenn Gleenwald

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me, listening to CumTown critically:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

420 Gank Mid posted:

Grenn Gleenwald

lol

Also thanks for filling me in, gang.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
if there are 10 people out there who believe something, glenn will lay down his life for the 9 who believe the opposite.

he's a contrarianism-poisoned dumbass, but i believe his heart is in the right place

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I think it’s just people making fun of you because you’re very stupid

I'm rubber and you're glue, turn your monitor on, etc.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

he spends his off time getting in dumb slapfights on Twitter and pulling stupid stunts like appearing on Red Scare, Girls Chat, Tucker Carlson and showing how out of touch he is with the trends of American bougie leftism. that's pretty much it

Autism Sneaks fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jul 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I'm somewhat bemused of him being surprisingly nice to Bolso voters and to some extent, Moro himself which I'm surprised he didn't belittle De Wyllis for spitting on Bolso for praising the colonel that shoved broken glass up Dilma's oval office for alienating the 80% of Bolso voters that he considers to be nice for some reason.

"Oh hey I voted on the guy that's going to get you killed"? Nice sounding understanding posts about the "evils" of corruption, even if we know certainly from a previous interview that the only way to do... anything in Brazil for a good while was thru bribes. Which I'm surprised Amber didn't say anything since she did the interview I'm quoting there. "Tracey has doo doo brain?" A histronic fit that goes for hours, if not days about the Brooklyn Left.