Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramaroot
Aug 24, 2008

I AM THE FIRE
I'm still laughing at the term "honk goblin."

Nugget even tho you look like a vampire bat you are NOT nocturnal and any more waking me in the middle of the night will result in immediate defenestration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This rear end in a top hat had his third birthday today. As is tradition, he gets a special dinner of a medium rare grass-fed steak and mashed sweet potato. Three seconds transpired between putting his bowl on the floor and me attempting to get a picture of him enjoying his meal. You’ll notice the lack of steak in the photo.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Dell you stupid rear end in a top hat I only got 4 hours of sleep because you had a nightmare!? Wake me up from a dead sleep because I thought you were hurt and you’re just getting chased by a big kitty in a dweeeeem? You fluffy fuckin’ baby I’m gonna shave you so it says “I never let my daddy sleep past 7 AM” in your poofy pants!

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

Soaring Kestrel posted:

Little rear end in a top hat woke me up at 3 am and wouldn't let me go back to sleep.

Then she decided to try and stop me from washing the sheets.

Grr, argh.

My cat does this, so I wrap her up in the fitted sheet and finish the bed while she tries to find her way out.

MistressMeeps
Dec 27, 2017
Tater, we need to talk. You are a lover not a fighter. Trotting across the street last night barking at people who were just standing on the corner talking is not okay. I know it was dark, but they were not a danger. I promise. A car would have been though. Thanks for scaring me jerk. Also, stop licking my legs as soon as I get out of the shower. I was trying to get clean dammit.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Edit: app barfed on me

Ramaroot
Aug 24, 2008

I AM THE FIRE
Tater is an adorable leg licking rear end in a top hat :swoon:

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

"Do you think since your cat is dead I could

You know

Wear it?"

Link, I know your mom told me you were a "special kitty" five years ago. I thought she meant that like how everyone says their cat is the most special cat ever. I didn't expect to find out you were actually inbred and had kitty downs syndrome. That's fine though, you have no interest in leaving the house and your macroglossia is super cute even though you don't really have any front teeth anymore! What's not cute is your inability to understand that moving the litter box five feet doesn't mean it became invisible and you might as well poop on the floor like a goblin. I don't want the box next to my desk because of the poop that's in it, that doesn't mean just leave the poop next to my desk without the box.

Maple, you're enormously cute and frankly the smartest cat I've ever owned. All that means though is I know you understand when a door is closed you're not allowed in. Why do you insist on screaming at the door every time my brother-in-law leaves for work for the week? We know he leaves. We don't care that he leaves. I don't need you to tell me just because he isn't just watching twitch streams all day anymore. Also, I must insist that you stop screaming every time I approach the shelf where we keep your wet food because we also have regular people food there as well and I also deserve to eat. You have dry food. Eat your dry food.

Slushie, you've been on this earth for 19 years and I've had you for fifteen of them. You're deaf, dumb, and mostly blind. You better stop that poo poo and stick around for 19 more you dumbass.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Phoebe you are 12 and you can somehow squeeze through 3" gaps in a gate and ascend obstacles we designed specifically for cats. Please start showing your age and calm down because I'm really sick of fighting with my roommate about how to keep you out of the cat dishes and litterboxes. It's not her fault her eldest cat has no knee joints and can't jump/squeeze like a cat should, if you don't start behaving I'm going to literally have to crate you 24/7 :smith:

BlackStar
Aug 21, 2004

Charlie, you crotchety gently caress. Other dogs are allowed to exist in this house. They also deserve to get a little lap time. Your growling at Jeffrey every time he gets within 10 feet of us is not fooling anyone. You're a loving pussy who's all bark and no bite. Euthanizing you would bring us more harmony. You're on thin loving ice, bud.

BlackStar
Aug 21, 2004

Murphy you retarded, deaf mutt. You were found on the side of the road after being on your own for weeks. The least you could do is act grateful that you have a comfortable home and get taken on walks. Instead, you wake up the whole neighborhood by screaming like a banshee because you are too stupid to understand that yelling is not an appropriate response to happiness. Check yourself before we cut your vocal cords and make you deaf AND mute.

Linked for sound!!!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

BlackStar posted:

Murphy you retarded, deaf mutt. You were found on the side of the road after being on your own for weeks. The least you could do is act grateful that you have a comfortable home and get taken on walks. Instead, you wake up the whole neighborhood by screaming like a banshee because you are too stupid to understand that yelling is not an appropriate response to happiness. Check yourself before we cut your vocal cords and make you deaf AND mute.

Linked for sound!!!

Every animal I've been around that lost its hearing would go around being loud as gently caress basically all the time. "So I got to work anMEOWoss said I needed to taMEOOOOWbut I didn't know I neeMEOW oh my god, cat, I'm going to drown you."

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

MistressMeeps posted:

Also, stop licking my legs as soon as I get out of the shower. I was trying to get clean dammit.

Just the other day a friend of mine was complaining that her Doberman would push the door open while she was showering and lick the water off the back of her leg. That's like, serial killer territory.

teh winnar!
Apr 16, 2003
Those are my shoes, Bear
Give them back; you are a cat
They don’t even fit

Seriously, you have a serious shoe fetish for anybody that comes by. Last weekend, we caught a four-legged upside-down boot that kept kicking the table because you somehow forgot that leather is opaque. Yes, I’m kinkshaming.

teh winnar! fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 15, 2019

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

teh winnar! posted:

Those are my shoes, Bear
They don’t even fit

Seriously, you have a serious shoe fetish for anybody that comes by. Last weekend, we caught a four-legged upside-down boot that kept kicking the table because you somehow forgot that leather is opaque. Yes, I’m kinkshaming.

One of my roommates cats will plunk her head right inside my shoe and go to sleep.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

teh winnar! posted:

Those are my shoes, Bear
They don’t even fit

Our calico will possessively loaf on my shoes -- think your picture, but with a big fat fluffy cat who covers most of the shoe she sits on. I have no idea why. I guess it's because they're Human Things and she's clingy as hell?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Sumi

u bitch

Mika

also u bitch

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Susan, you fuzzy idiot. Stop lying spread eagle on the floor at night. I already get scared when you attack my feet, but as you gravitate towards the middle of the hallway I'm now even more worried that I'll step on you when I go to the bathroom. Your brother just yells at the other cats in from the porch at night, go be with him!!

Pictured, Susan doing what she does at night.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
eh just step on em unless you are giant person they learn.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Seriously every time I accidentally step on my kitty or bonk him with my feet at night, he hisses and I exasperatedly yell "YOU HAVE NIGHTVISION this AIN'T on ME!"

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Susan :argh:

:3:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Phoebe. Elizabeth.

I love you, you know I do, but you are trouble.

We have gated the door, we have made the hole even smaller than this.

We do not have a choice. My roommate's eldest cat has no strength in his back legs. We cannot move his food dish or litter box any higher, and you happen to be so drat small and precious that you're smaller than him how the gently caress?

We have since rigged up a sophisticated ramp system. We bought an electric shock collar and mounted the barrier on the wall. It beeps when it goes off. We tested it on ourselves. We know it is shocking you.

SO HOW THE gently caress ARE YOU STILL GETTING INTO THE loving CAT ROOM!?

Ugh. I can't stay mad at you for long, but Phoebe... this is getting to be so bad. You need to behave. I don't want to have endless fights with my roommate about this, and I am not going to make you spend your twilight years locked up in a crate most of the day.

You're drat lucky you're cute.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Just LoL if you think electric shocks will stop a dog’s innate drive to consume all the candy-coated kitty cat crunchies.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Aleta,

Mommy's hair is not a toy!

Also, one of these days you're going to realize that beating the poo poo out of your own tail is painful. Why haven't you made this connection yet?? Also, just because Daddy is teaching you to fetch doesn't mean you are a dog; maybe stop chasing your tail and have some dignity.

Here is a picture of her as a stripper:

Luna,

Stop being a dick to the baby. She is not even four months old. She doesn't know about your tragic past; quit hissing at her.

Oh, and please stop hiding so I can take pictures of you!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Chester,

You cannot attempt to roll in the grass when using your wheels.

This is from April but he tried doing this again as recently as yesterday.

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Chester,

But all that dirt and grass feels so good on a long back!!

(Multiple disk disease?)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrBouvenstein posted:

Chester,

he looks so ashamed :3:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Tater maybe if you let us trim your claws more often you wouldn't get stuck in the hall rug overnight, panic, and wake us up.

Zixie Draco
Jun 23, 2019

DrBouvenstein posted:

Chester,

You go Chester!! You got this bubbie <3!!

Ophidia
Oct 20, 2012
Phoebe, you spoiled little rear end in a top hat. Just eat your gooddamn food!

We buy you the most expensive wet cat food, with only the best ingredients, that is supposed to be really really healthy for cats. Normal cats LOVE wet food, why can't you be like normal cats?!

If I find another bowl untouched, because her highness for some reason prefers the dry food, I swear to god .......

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Aphra I love you to bits but that is not your chair

you floofy little goober

I can't even be mad at you

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Aphra I love you to bits but that is not your chair

you floofy little goober

I can't even be mad at you
This is my favorite mode of cat, good work

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

It's hers now.

First rule of cat: is mine.
Second rule: is not yours.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Immediately after I took this Sumi went to harass Mika in her cave. You stupid fucks! Behave!

Iceache
Jul 9, 2009

This cute fuckers' name is Willy.

He likes to show off his nasty rear end in a top hat

I love him dearly

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Beric, I love you but WHY do you have to eat you food by scooping it out one piece at a time and munching it off the floor. You are the soul reason I have to clean the floor as often as I do....

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

You, Xander. You are goddamn lucky you are cute, especially when it's 5am and you've awakened me every hour, on the hour, since 1am by howling directly into my ear. I checked the cat boxes, they're clean. I checked the water dishes, they're topped off. I checked your food, and you still haven't eaten all of last night's meal. You have nothing to complain about. Shut the gently caress up.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Terra. You went through a moult a few months ago why are you moulting AGAIN? I'm still finding the feathers from last time and now theres even more! I could make a drat pillow out of the amount of feathers in the bottom of your cage alone, stop it!!

You're lucky you're so cute

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Jack. Cat needs a safe space where she can eat and poop and do cat things without your big dumb epileptic nose wedged up her sphincter. That is why we put a gate across the laundry room door.

It is not meant as a challenge to be overcome. Cat’s food is not your reward for forcing your way through cat-sized holes. It took 10 minutes to remove the gate from your lily white self. Please don’t do this again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Shakti you little rear end in a top hat, my mom JUST bought these.

Or rather, she had just bought these three months ago when I took the photos.