Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you wish to win the Democratic primaries?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden, the Inappropriate Toucher 18 1.46%
Bernie Sanders, the Hand Flailer 665 54.11%
Elizabeth Warren, the Plan Maker 319 25.96%
Kamala Harris, the Cop Lord 26 2.12%
Cory Booker, the Super Hero Wannabe 5 0.41%
Julian Castro, the Twin 5 0.41%
Kirsten Gillibrand, the Franken Killer 5 0.41%
Pete Buttigieg, the Troop Sociopath 17 1.38%
Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Fake Latino 3 0.24%
Jay Inslee, the Climate Alarmist 8 0.65%
Marianne Williamson, the Crystal Queen 86 7.00%
Tulsi Gabbard, the Muslim Hater 23 1.87%
Andrew Yang, the $1000 Fool 32 2.60%
Eric Swalwell, the Insurance Wife Guy 2 0.16%
Amy Klobuchar, the Comb Enthusiast 1 0.08%
Bill de Blasio, the NYPD Most Hated 4 0.33%
Tim Ryan, the Dope Face 3 0.24%
John Hickenlooper, the Also Ran 7 0.57%
Total: 1229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

sexpig by night posted:

I'm happy I ignored this debate because lol who fuckin cares with the clowncar still in effect. Any highlights?

Warren and Sanders crushing the corporate types repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Greatest poster: https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1156394589726658560

Anyway, glad that is over. These debate formats suck and they should be more like townhalls, with fewer candidates.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

sexpig by night posted:

I'm happy I ignored this debate because lol who fuckin cares with the clowncar still in effect. Any highlights?

Sanders and Warren have allied

Buttigieg has been soullessly refining his technique

Marianne Williamson is going to win

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

I missed the first half of the debate. Anyone know where I might go to watch the whole thing from the start?

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Propaganda Hour posted:

Sanders
Warren
Williamson
Bootleg

Everyone else is a republican

:empytquote:

e: except no williamson. I am pretty drunk.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Oh Snapple! posted:

People actually fell for Buttigieg's horseshit lies, jesus

I've never fallen for any of his lies. He's not a very good liar.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

HootTheOwl posted:

So when they say anyone can beat Trump Warren is proving why she can't: she's being throttled by the moderators. Trump won't be so kind.

Are we watching the same debate in the same dimension?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

sexpig by night posted:

https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1156378191247892480

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sleep inducing line up tomorrow, good god

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Warren and Bernie were on fire tonight, that was pretty great. Definitely the two most compelling people on the stage by a long, long shot.

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
Do people in this thread legitimately like Williamson? What in the gently caress?

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

Propaganda Hour posted:

Sanders
Warren
Williamson
[sic]Buttigieg[/sic]

Everyone else is a republican

This is my top contenders of the night.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
poo poo i missed the whole debate, is tehre anywhere i can watch it from the beginning? i want to watch it and catch up on the threat at the same time

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
I sis think her applauding Bernie was pretty cute :kimchi:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

sexpig by night posted:

Bernie and Warren chaos dunked on a few of the interchangeable losers repeatedly, and they kept coming back for more. Williamson was her usual mix of 50% :wtc: and 50% raising issues nobody else would. Butt and Beto were also present.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

CelestialScribe posted:

Do people in this thread legitimately like Williamson? What in the gently caress?

She has a pretty soothing voice.

She's batshit crazy and may be hypnotizing us all.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

CelestialScribe posted:

like as a human being? lord no. like as a counterpoint to the soulless corporate ball-licking that reigns in the democratic party? kinda

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

That trump is lickin' his lips

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

CelestialScribe posted:

"Like" is a little strong but I did enjoy her going on Dave Rubin's podcast and making him look like more of an idiot than he usually makes himself look like.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

CelestialScribe posted:

She's a horrendous and weird candidate but is bluntly honest enough to get a "yeah, ok, that's likely" nod when she rants for a bit.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

sexpig by night posted:

Williamson rallied against the dark psychic forces

Bernie knows what's in the bill he wrote it

Mullock lusts for nuclear death

And Bernie and Warren took turns dunking on Delaney

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Lol, CNN is trash, giving credit to Bullock for a good night (he did gently caress all) and now interviewing klobishar, crowning her with Best Zingger of the Night.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

CornHolio posted:

I've never fallen for any of his lies. He's not a very good liar.

Neither have I, but I can recognize how good he is at it and there are a lot dumber people than you and I that’ll fall for his bullshit.

There’s a reason that a mayor of a dumpass midwestern town is polling in double digits. He’s a very good speaker that knows the right notes to hit. That you and I don’t fall for it is irrelevant. He doesn’t want our votes anyways, he wants Biden voters.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

CelestialScribe posted:

She's better than most other candidates but that's damning with faint praise. Otherwise she's an ironic meme candidate.

Glasses Optional
Apr 23, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why does everyone think buttedge is an evil liar

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

El Burbo posted:

Sleep inducing line up tomorrow, good god

I feel like tomorrow's lineup is just "How bad does Biden gently caress things up but still be the frontrunner?"

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

CelestialScribe posted:

define legitimately. and like. and the.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I feel like Amy Klobuchar is going to be the last Red Democrat standing. Her, Biden, Warren, Harris, Buttigieg, Sanders will still be here in january, plus a few more people who just don't know when to give up (one of those rich fuckers)

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
I unironically like Williamson

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

I legitimately want Marianne Williamson to use sorcery to win the Democratic nomination and then the Presidency in 2020

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

pillsburysoldier posted:

That trump is lickin' his lips

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.

CornHolio posted:

She has a pretty soothing voice.

She's batshit crazy and may be hypnotizing us all.

I thought I had her figured out before, but she is a kind of nut I have never seen. I'm intrigued, and lol why the gently caress is she anywhere near a presidential debate?

I'm pretty sure I'm already dead and my dissipating consciousness is gonna make this poo poo even weirder before it yields to void.

Mizaq
Sep 12, 2001

Monkey Magic
Toilet Rascal
Sanders/Johnson 2020. Dwayne Johnson.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Eiba posted:

I missed the first half of the debate. Anyone know where I might go to watch the whole thing from the start?

Delthalaz posted:

poo poo i missed the whole debate, is tehre anywhere i can watch it from the beginning? i want to watch it and catch up on the threat at the same time

I think CNN's going to post it on their site tomorrow, and it'll probably turn up on Youtube, but for tonight I think you're probably out of luck.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

why was the mean lady slam dunking on this escaped mental patient, please get that man help

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

have you seen my baby posted:

I legitimately want Marianne Williamson to use sorcery to win the Democratic nomination and then the Presidency in 2020

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Glasses Optional posted:

Why does everyone think buttedge is an evil liar

For real. He isn't lying.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Eiba posted:

Get drunk, watch clips on Youtube of old white people jerking off to themselves talking about Ronald Reagan and hit yourself repeatedly in the head with a brick and you'll have a really close approximation.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Whoever wins should at least offer to make Williamson the Secretary of Astrology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

very rude to murder a sitting US Congressman on live tv like that imo