Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you wish to win the Democratic primaries?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden, the Inappropriate Toucher 18 1.46%
Bernie Sanders, the Hand Flailer 665 54.11%
Elizabeth Warren, the Plan Maker 319 25.96%
Kamala Harris, the Cop Lord 26 2.12%
Cory Booker, the Super Hero Wannabe 5 0.41%
Julian Castro, the Twin 5 0.41%
Kirsten Gillibrand, the Franken Killer 5 0.41%
Pete Buttigieg, the Troop Sociopath 17 1.38%
Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Fake Latino 3 0.24%
Jay Inslee, the Climate Alarmist 8 0.65%
Marianne Williamson, the Crystal Queen 86 7.00%
Tulsi Gabbard, the Muslim Hater 23 1.87%
Andrew Yang, the $1000 Fool 32 2.60%
Eric Swalwell, the Insurance Wife Guy 2 0.16%
Amy Klobuchar, the Comb Enthusiast 1 0.08%
Bill de Blasio, the NYPD Most Hated 4 0.33%
Tim Ryan, the Dope Face 3 0.24%
John Hickenlooper, the Also Ran 7 0.57%
Total: 1229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

God damnit Hillary Clinton loving sucked and I still can't think about 2016 without becoming enraged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Dynasties never go away until they are destroyed.

Or centrists. The success of Obama's centrism means you need more centrism. The failure of Hillary's centrism means you need more centrism.

Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

I'll keep chucking bombs at you til you fall off that ledge!
Grimey Drawer
Mayor Pete is the Aaron Burr of 2019.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chilichimp posted:

You're right, it's Bernie's plan.

Her plan for implementing it is to win the Senate, nuke the filibuster, and pass Bernie's bill.

if warrens plan is just bernie's plan why would i not vote for the guy who's been saying the same thing for years over her

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

SKULL.GIF posted:

The thing about Warren is that she's clearly the second best choice, but at the same time I really wish she would've ran in 2016 if she's going to run this particular campaign. Too many of her policies would've been fine four years ago, but we're in a much tougher place as a country, and we have four fewer years to unfuck the planet before the clathrate guns go off. We need much more dramatic and drastic change now and I don't have faith that she'll push for what we need, right now, for 2020.

I agree with basically all of what you're saying here and I've said most of this myself but we still have to live in the reality of who exactly is running. Warren is FAR AND AWAY the best choice after Bernie and I don't see the point in crapping on her.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The point is best after Bernie doesn’t pass the test , because Bernie is all we have

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

mcmagic posted:

I agree with basically all of what you're saying here and I've said most of this myself but we still have to live in the reality of who exactly is running. Warren is FAR AND AWAY the best choice after Bernie and I don't see the point in crapping on her.

its the primary, primaries are for making GBS threads on candidates you don't like and supporting the ones you do, so as to elevate the one you personally feel is best suited

this isn't rocket science

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mcmagic posted:

If Warren can't survive being "crapped on" then she's not going to make it through the general anyway. This is just the reflexive Hillary defense from 2016 but with a new name.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

God damnit Hillary Clinton loving sucked and I still can't think about 2016 without becoming enraged.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Mcmagic, how many candidates do you think you get to vote for when your primary actually happens?

If you don't see the point in "crapping" on candidates (aka discussing them) in the primary thread, I don't know what to tell you.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mcmagic posted:

two candidates duverger'd in a primary wood,
and sorry i could not vote for both
and be one voter, long as i stood
and posted about it as far as i could

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.
Here's the Oddly Specific Kamala Harris Policy Generator.

Some examples of what it generates:

quote:

Yesterday, I announced that, as president, I'll establish a basic income program for Atheists who open a spy agency that operates for 12 weeks in Comet Ping-Pong.

quote:

Yesterday, I announced that, as president, I'll establish a high speed rail program for African-Americans who open a fire dept. that operates for 8 days in communities of color.

quote:

Yesterday, I announced that, as president, I'll establish a military expansion program for firefighters who open a bungee jump that operates for 19 weeks in the Google App Store.

quote:

Yesterday, I announced that, as president, I'll establish a tort reform program for Tea Party voters who open a buffet that operates for 10 days in their local tourist trap.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

its the primary, primaries are for making GBS threads on candidates you don't like and supporting the ones you do, so as to elevate the one you personally feel is best suited

You should be making GBS threads on the candidates who would be utter disasters. Like the current front runner.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mcmagic posted:

You should be making GBS threads on the candidates who would be utter disasters. Like the current front runner.

I do when I'm talking to people who are amenable to Biden, like my coworkers and the teachers I hang out with. Not much point doing it in this thread.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

mcmagic posted:

no i should be making GBS threads on everyone who is not the person i want to be the nominee

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

mcmagic posted:

"Is Biden a bad candidate?" is basically a settled question as far as this thread and really this whole forum, goes.

That's why there's basically no discussion of how bad Biden is, we all already know and no one tries to defend him for being bad.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Primaries don't happen all at once. Having a second choice is just the reality of voting in a state that didn't go first.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

Primaries don't happen all at once. Having a second choice is just the reality of voting in a state that didn't go first.

Why would that matter?

Are you just planning on voting for whoever's polling best?

That seems to be a bit of a theme amongst the people who haven't picked a candidate yet, that they just want to vote for whoever will win. It's :psyduck: as gently caress logic to me.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

HootTheOwl posted:

Ok where are the polls? I need to see the numbers go up. Please god let the numbers go up.
The polls are going to show Bernie getting his rear end kicked until the first primary, which is when we'll find out if they've been polling the wrong people and loving up the likely voter screens / weighting.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

mormonpartyboat posted:

her main problem has never really been that she won't support/push good ideas compared to the rest of the field, her main problem has always been that her style isn't suited for the presidency

I don't like this angle because if Warren were actually the best on the issues this wouldn't be a good excuse for not supporting her.

Instead of focusing on style, it makes more sense to point out how Sanders is better than her on substance. Otherwise it will appear to Warren supporters (or potential Warren supporters) that you're just ceding the point that she's as good or better in terms of policy/ideology.

mcmagic posted:

Many of us (including me in this case) believe a Warren presidency would be closer to the presidencies of the other candidates than it would be to a hypothetical Sanders presidency. In my case this is because I don't think Warren would be nearly as effective at leveraging the left to push for various goals. I also think Warren would not effectively push for ideas like MfA, but I realize there's no way for me to convince people who like Warren of this.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jul 31, 2019

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Sad to see Warren getting the same kind of shielded treatment that Bernie gets from his stans. If Warren is so great, won't criticism only make her even better? Can't she still evolve? I think she can, in a way that Bernie cannot (old, stuck in his ways and guarded by an army of furious stans)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Ytlaya posted:

I don't like this angle because if Warren were actually the best on the issues this wouldn't be a good excuse for not supporting her.

the job requirements for president and senator are different. the president executes, the senate legislates

having the purest and most beautiful policies doesn't matter if you lack the combative nature and the capability to think on your feet that it takes to fight for them that the presidency requires. we already saw what happened when some fuckin nerd sat in office and pondered while getting steamrolled by both the gop and supposed allies like blue dogs or that dipshit lieberman

bernie's first debate sucked rear end because he didn't demonstrate that capability in it. this debate showed it off, and was way better.

Ytlaya posted:

Otherwise it will appear to Warren supporters (or potential Warren supporters) that you're just ceding the point that she's as good or better in terms of policy/ideology.

i have no problem ceding that because anyone so stupid they think that Having Ideas is all you need to do to be a capable president in the most hostile political environment since the civil war is some hapsburg level inbred lanyard that can only communicate through pod save america references and i'll never talk to one of those idiot fuckers in the first place

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

This really made me crack up, thanks.

Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

Ytlaya posted:

Instead of focusing on style, it makes more sense to point out how Sanders is better than her on substance. Otherwise it will appear to Warren supporters (or potential Warren supporters) that you're just ceding the point that she's as good or better in terms of policy/ideology.

Many of us (including me in this case) believe a Warren presidency would be closer to the presidencies of the other candidates than it would be to a hypothetical Sanders presidency. In my case this is because I don't think Warren would be nearly as effective at leveraging the left to push for various goals. I also think Warren would not effectively push for ideas like MfA, but I realize there's no way for me to convince people who like Warren of this.

There are also a lot of people who just shitpost about Warren being a 'republican' and even a fascist because they want to posture about being the furthest-left person in the thread. It's extremely loving irritating

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chilichimp posted:

You're right, it's Bernie's plan.

Her plan for implementing it is to win the Senate, nuke the filibuster, and pass Bernie's bill.

so you'll be voting for bernie then i assume? i mean it is all bernie's plan so why risk going with anyone else

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

the primary as liberals think it should be:

https://twitter.com/simpsons_vids/status/850685589334749185

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

She might actually be worth serious consideration if she announced that one for real.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/5MGYlgv.mp4

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

lmao I really can't believe he made that face for real as he was getting decimated. Holy poo poo that guy is a dweeb.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Helsing posted:

Trump slaughtered Clinton at the debates and realizing that most of D&D literally couldn't understand this was a huge revelation regarding just how out of touch most of the posters here actually are.

Trump looked like a lost moron at the debates, and also whomever "slaughtered" whomever debates is always just who you thought was going to win and debates are meaningless.

But yeah, President Word Salad Brainworms really cleaned up in the debate format.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Helsing posted:

Trump slaughtered Clinton at the debates and realizing that most of D&D literally couldn't understand this was a huge revelation regarding just how out of touch most of the posters here actually are.

It's been a while admittedly but I'm pretty sure the post debate polling data does not support that assertion, and Clinton got a relative bump from every debate. It just wasn't enough / didn't last.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Main Paineframe posted:

Basically, Pete's entire past is that of a centrist elite whose only concern in life was building a presidential resume. And it really shows in his book. He frames his time at an amoral consultancy firm and his signing up to join the military as just something he needs to do if he wants to be a proper American elite, to be the next Bush or Kennedy. He derides protesters fighting for a living wage for janitors as mere "social justice warriors" who don't have nearly as much power and impact as the "mostly apolitical geeks" like him, and he doesn't seem to have any thoughts at all about the goals of the protest, describing it only as a "daily diversion on the way to class", background scenery he passed through on his way to "Pizza and Politics" sessions with journalists and think-tankers.

The gold standard for deep dives into Pete's past and his deeply troubling perspectives is this Current Affairs article: https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/all-about-pete

Aside from that, the reason people are calling him a liar right now is that prior to last night, he was light on policy and heavy on empty centrist rhetoric. He largely avoided taking positions on anything, dodging questions whenever possible and refusing to commit to a single answer even on questions like "would you eat salsa mixed with ranch". On the rare instances where someone managed to get him to give a partial answer, it was almost always centrist mush. And now he comes up on stage last night and he's suddenly a leftist ideologue? Anyone who's been following the election before this week isn't buying this drastic change in his positions.

Many of you know me, but for those that don't...

I'm an antifa super-soldier from South Bend, Indiana. I'm tight with many of the local BLM and New Black Panther folk. I occupied here, in 2011, and our local occupy built a hell of a local politics machine. Pete was elected in nov 2011, just as the cold ran us off from camp. At the time, I worked as a concierge at the hotel on Notre Dame campus - I was the first person someone visiting the campus would encounter, if they were staying at their expensive fancy full-service independent hotel. While I was there, I got really good at customer service because I wanted people to walk away from the desk happy so I could get back to this forum. I studied philosophy and psychology at the public state university's local satellite campus, graduating in '05. In '08, #OpChanology became a thing, and (for my involvement, where two other goons and I created enturbulation.org and established functioning moderation policies, while engaged in high-level strategizing on how to defeat a cult) I was recruited to the hacker team #Marblecake by Gregg Housh. When I stepped down from marblecake (where I would have been described as 'writefag' and 'strategist'), Barrett Brown took over the role.

After occupy, I quit my job. I was given a camera and a bicycle. I spent half a decade living in this city (with Pete as mayor) couch surfing, photographing *everything*, posting it all public on FB, and building the culture here (and weaving the social network here as tight as I could get it, so everyone knows everyone).

further backstory - I graduated from St. Joseph High School in '98 (just before joining SA). Pete graduated in '00 - he mentions my brother's commitment to service in his valedictorian address. This is the same high school that produced governor Joe Kernan - who lives about a block from the food co-op I'm typing this at. Kernan was groomed for a possible run for President, as was Mitch Daniels and Mike Pence. Kernan never ascended beyond governor, but Pete was raised in his legacy.

Pete's parents were both professors at Notre Dame. One of the cool things about South Bend is that it's a place for people to solve the 'two body problem.' If you haven't heard of it, there's this thing where people find their passion in undergrad, get accepted to a top-tier grad school, meet a mate that shares their peculiar and specific passion, the 'two bodies' graduate, and post-doc work is the next thing on their list. At this point, it's extremely difficult for the (now married) post-docs to find work in the same geographic location. Often, one partner drops out of academia.

In South Bend, we have the University of Notre Dame, we have IU South Bend (my alma mater), we have Bethel College, we have St. Mary's college, we have the parochial school system, a decent(ish) public school system, a variety of community colleges and trade schools, etc - to say nothing of our top-of-the-line library system. It's a place for academicians to eke out a family life together. Pete is from this background. I am too.

When he took over as Mayor, it was on him to appoint a new chief of police. He chose a black man from the South Bend Police ranks, a man born not far from here, a man that has lived here much of his life. Chief Boykins.

When Chief Boykins took over, it was his prerogative to change the police station's wiretaps. Boykins did nothing with the wiretaps, leaving them just as they were before he was made chief. One of those existing wiretaps - on outgoing calls from the police station - is extremely illegal in a 'feds will investigate your deparment' sort of way.

Karen DePape, the communications director for the SBPD, had access to the tapes the machine was gathering. Some white pd were racist toward some black pd (and toward the chief). A tape was recorded of white officers referring to boykins (allegedly?) as a 'monkey' and a 'friend of the family.' Those tapes were brought to DePape's attention, and she sent them to the FBI (without talking to Pete's office). The FBI looked 'em over and said 'holy poo poo, that's hugely illegal, you can't tap the outgoing calls from the police station, if you don't fire the chief of police we will begin a federal investigation.' It was made clear at the time that if Pete ever listened to those tapes, he'd be subject to the federal investigation, and it would be bad enough for him to be removed from office in disgrace and his political career would be over. He has never listened to the tapes.

After Pete fired Boykins (I was there on the million hoodie march in south bend the morning Boykins was fired, and Boykins gave his final address to the crowd at the end of the march - I drove home, looked up the news coverage, and boykins' resignation had just hit the news then).

Then the Feds told pete he had to fire DePape too, and that if he does the investigation will be put to bed.

Obviously, this outcome is not in the least bit satisfying to the many brilliant, politically active african american residents. Efforts were made by some people - not all acting in good faith - to use this to attack him as he ran for re-election. He was re-elected with overwhelming support.

I've been an advocate for homeless rights in this town, and spent a good amount of time homeless in this town before I went travelling. I've lived in tents. Right now, I live on a bus that's operated by an OG Zuccotti Park occupier - the bus is parked in view right now, as I look out from the Purple Porch Food Co-op.

I first met the operator of this bus at the DNC in Philly - where I chalked 'KaineButtigieg2020' on the sidewalk following Hillary's nomination. Since then, I spent 3 months at Standing Rock, 2 months in Flint, some time in the Black Hills, the Inauguration (where I tore off my clothes and took a face and dick full of pepper spray to stop a line of riot cops from advancing) and I've helped with a dozen or so intentional communities.

Pete has flaws, for sure. But he's one of the most progressive mayors in the country as well. And mayors in the country are nowhere near progressive enough. He employs the very latest in 'evidence-based best practices', but best practices for mayors still involves some really dumb turn-of-the-century bullshit like bulldozing homeless camps and having a police force /at all/.

Oh yeah, Pete's dad - who recently passed away - taught marxist literature at Notre Dame, and was often the first signature (alphabetically) on protest letters to the Administration from Tenured professors.

He is a troop. I don't care for troops. He's a statist (obvs), I'm an anarchist. He's not perfect. I participated in the 1000-homes-in-1000-days thing, nobody bulldozed black people's homes while they lived in 'em. I lived in that part of town growing up - I was the poor white kid that got to go to parochial school for free. My paper route was in the heart of the blighted west side. When we began the program, we identified the thousand blighted abandoned houses, and efforts were made to reach out to the owners. I place signs outside each of those structures (well, there was a team, and I covered a chunk of the city) with yard signs that said 'hey this house seems to be abandoned if you have any interest in it or want to take it over get at us' and each house had a unique 2-d bar code. That part of town was immensely improved for the efforts.

Downtown is a story of gentrification, and I've been a voice in the ear of the administration and the land developers warning against the consequences of gentrification. I saw what's happening in Flint, and the horrible natural progression of gentrification in a capitalist city is playing out a lot less horribly here than there. And it's horrible.

The problems being put at Pete's feet are real problems. Cities are divided. Racism is real. Black Lives Matter. Gentrification sucks. There's the Combined Sewer Overflow problem. There's homeless folk hanging about on the south side of downtown, sleeping under awnings and using the library's internet while asking workers for spare change. There's a heroin epidemic.

Pete hasn't solved any of this, but he's keenly aware of them and seeking creative solutions. Ideologically, he's not anti-capitalist anarchist - but I think he's sympathetic to antifascism. He still fails to see Chelsea Manning as a hero, and thinks Snowden is the same flavor of awful person that Julian Assange is. If there's anybody that knows that Trump is bad for American cities, it's him. If there's anybody intimately familiar with the challenges of running a city government, it's him. And he's looking to do good, and to change the status quo.

He's definitely not a sociopath. He is a white dude with a mostly white cabinet. Which, again, is a cultural thing that must be challenged and changed. The Police here sucks - but they suck anywhere. In truth, having been a homeless man in a variety of cities over the last 2 years, South Bend is one of the nicest (which isn't saying much), and I'm presently squatting a 34-foot schoolbus (painted at Standing Rock) in the middle of the city, and nobody's giving me /poo poo/ for it. 'course, me an' the crew are all white.

So, yeah. I'm as intimately familiar with Pete the man, and the city of south Bend, as you'll /ever/ meet. And I've spent the last 8 years working to build him up as a viable candidate for the presidency - so in a sense he does have someone on this forum whispering in his ear, insofar as I post a lot on FB and he sees all of my (very radical) posts.

If Bernie were not in the race, Pete would be my man - but I did make a pledge (when it was hillary v. trump) not to endorse any candidate for president that doesn't regard Chelsea Manning as a hero. I'm still firm on that resolve - but it does matter to me which way the wind blows. I know that Pete would be a much better president than Biden, much much better than Trump. They say 'never let the perfect be the enemy of the good', and pete's imperfect for sure (though not deserving of the weakly-informed vitriol in this thread). But so far as dem candidates goes, he's one of the 'good' ones.

Bernie 2020! (still wish /he'd/ call Chelsea a hero :-/)

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1156352075917406210

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Thats a whole lot of words about the Butt where the best you can say is, like, "he's keenly aware of the issues" lol

"he's not a sociopath"

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Was Biden at this debate?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

It's been a while admittedly but I'm pretty sure the post debate polling data does not support that assertion, and Clinton got a relative bump from every debate. It just wasn't enough / didn't last.

It's not a popularity contest though, it's a race to win the right electoral college votes. Trump's line on NAFTA being the worst trade deal ever, on Clinton flip flopping over the TPP, and on Clinton's experience all being bad experience were exactly the lines he needed to hit, people just missed it because they didn't imagine a state like Michigan could actually be in play. He hit vulnerabilities that no other Republican would have gone after.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

WampaLord posted:

Why would that matter?

Are you just planning on voting for whoever's polling best?

That seems to be a bit of a theme amongst the people who haven't picked a candidate yet, that they just want to vote for whoever will win. It's :psyduck: as gently caress logic to me.

For the same reason I don't vote for a third party in the general election? If my choices are Evil (won 24 states) and Lesser Evil (also won 24 states) and Best Candidate (hasn't performed above 10% in any primary) I'm going to vote for Lesser Evil.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Helsing posted:

It's not a popularity contest though, it's a race to win the right electoral college votes. Trump's line on NAFTA being the worst trade deal ever, on Clinton flip flopping over the TPP, and on Clinton's experience all being bad experience were exactly the lines he needed to hit, people just missed it because they didn't imagine a state like Michigan could actually be in play. He hit vulnerabilities that no other Republican would have gone after.

Throwing red meat to his base was something he was already doing. It didn't move the needle on non-white voters because they weren't willing to overlook his racism in favor of his faux populism.

Hillary said the right thing for a lot of her voters as well.

Debates are stupid.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Debates are stupid and also Trump definitely didn't win them. He sucks at debates, which are dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1156621032670867459