Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the version of that i found with a caption does not....................clear things up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol check larry's wikipedia

Lawrence Henry Summers (born November 30, 1954) is an American economist, former Vice President of Development Economics and Chief Economist of the World Bank (1991–93),[1][2][3] senior U.S. Treasury Department official throughout President Clinton's administration (ultimately Treasury Secretary, 1999–2001),[2][3][4], former director of the National Economic Council for President Obama (2009–2010),[2][3] and rapist who boarded private flights to Jeffrey Epstein's private island.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
what the hell, that's more confusing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

what the hell, that's more confusing

have you never heard of the famous Harvard Tea & Pedophilia Room?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
seriously, it would be more confusing if Harvard didn't have a True Detective Child Abuse dungeon/cafe on the grounds.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

you can easily induce paranoia and dread in most folks with sound waves below 20hz

can't be bothered to read a book or google poo poo when you got children waiting in the moloch temple i guess :shrug:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
of course it would be larry summers

it's like the old joke make something idiot-proof, and they will build a better idiot

larry summers is the most advanced idiot ever produced by the american university system

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

they're all from Harvard. Always loving Harvard

even if Epstein et al escapes, I would love to see Harvard's reckoning come, Penn State style.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Al! posted:

the version of that i found with a caption does not....................clear things up

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/epstein?family=editorial&phrase=epstein&sort=best&specificpeople=13840176#license

(also a bunch of photos with Epstein and women who are unnamed or only have a first name)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

(also a bunch of photos with Epstein and women who are unnamed or only have a first name)

it's standard practice for the press to not name victims

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how much does rick friedman know

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Trabisnikof posted:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

one of the few cool parts about the watchmen movie was the guy who played nixon being glad that the east coast was gonna get vaporized because it'd be "the last gasp of the harvard establishment"

fictional comic nixon was.... right??

GET THIS SSSSHIT OFF THE SCREEN :nixon:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How in the gently caress is that at Harvard and what is going on behind that window!!!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

You can see 2 men sitting that are out of frame. And that appears to be a inside another building as you can see a drop ceiling out the window.

I want to know where that is very badly.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

AnEdgelord posted:

Why is Epstein and his pedo gang on the set of blue's clues?
The question that answers itself.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lol

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i am transcending the limits of the human brain the more i read about this poo poo, i am standing on the edge of an insane and radiant abyss full of half-seen monsters

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Another scientist cultivated by Mr. Epstein, Jaron Lanier, a prolific author who is a founding father of virtual reality, said that Mr. Epstein’s ideas did not amount to science, in that they did not lend themselves to rigorous proof. Mr. Lanier said Mr. Epstein had once hypothesized that atoms behaved like investors in a marketplace.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Man, shame we never got a chance to see Epstein blow Joe Rogan’s mind.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

jamie pull up moloch the god of child sacrifice

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Al! posted:

havard is a cursed rear end place

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Another scientist cultivated by Mr. Epstein, Jaron Lanier, a prolific author who is a founding father of virtual reality, said that Mr. Epstein’s ideas did not amount to science, in that they did not lend themselves to rigorous proof. Mr. Lanier said Mr. Epstein had once hypothesized that atoms behaved like investors in a marketplace.

atoms buy low and sell high

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

gh0stpinballa posted:

jamie pull up moloch the god of child sacrifice

That's crazy, man, have you ever done adrenachrome?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

atoms bid and set prices for electrons and when an electron moves between atoms that is the market clearing

however covalent bonds are communism

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
At one session at Harvard, Mr. Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation, said Mr. Pinker, who was there. Mr. Pinker said he had rebutted the argument, citing research showing that high rates of infant mortality simply caused people to have more children. Mr. Epstein seemed annoyed, and a Harvard colleague later told Mr. Pinker that he had been “voted off the island” and was no longer welcome at Mr. Epstein’s gatherings.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Once, at a dinner at Mr. Epstein’s mansion on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Mr. Lanier said he talked to a scientist who told him that Mr. Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe. Mr. Lanier said the scientist identified herself as working at NASA, but he did not remember her name.

According to Mr. Lanier, the NASA scientist said Mr. Epstein had based his idea for a baby ranch on accounts of the Repository for Germinal Choice, which was to be stocked with the sperm of Nobel laureates who wanted to strengthen the human gene pool. (Only one Nobel Prize winner has acknowledged contributing sperm to it. The repository discontinued operations in 1999.)

Mr. Lanier, the virtual-reality creator and author, said he had the impression that Mr. Epstein was using the dinner parties — where some guests were attractive women with impressive academic credentials — to screen candidates to bear Mr. Epstein’s children.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
One adherent of transhumanism said that he and Mr. Epstein discussed the financier’s interest in cryonics, an unproven science in which people’s bodies are frozen to be brought back to life in the future. Mr. Epstein told this person that he wanted his head and penis to be frozen.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

So according to Pinker he got exiled from Pedo Island for an argument over the best way to lower the birthrate of undesirables.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wow the transhumanists are all pedophiles huh

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Nobody:
Transhumanists: Look if I'm 700 years old what difference does it make if she is 31 or 13 as far as I am concerned it's all the same maturity wise but.......

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Once I put my brain into a computer my age will be the age of the hardware and then the 12 year old will be the real pedo.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the new york times piece is a sleazy as gently caress PR job for pinker, dershowitz and the other interviewed acquaintances, disguised as a titillating insider expose of a deranged paedophile's dreams of immortality. they give the "acquaintances" free reign to go off about how outraged and disgusted they are throughout, and perhaps it would have worked, except they describe pinker as a "scientific luminary" and thus blow the op.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 02:36 on Aug 1, 2019

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

nyt will endorse any war unless it's a war on pedos. SAD!

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
Like I can totally buy that some of the scientists met with him because he was a crazy rich guy throwing money at people to study bullshit but yeah, pinker's 100% guilty

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Look, I'm not willing to go on court record as confirming my penis is an egg-shaped oddjob, but let me just say I'm simply not confident that in the far-flung future where scientists are able to take my decapitated icicle brain and grow an entirely new body for me there will be enough king's men to reassemble this humpty-dumpty dick.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

https://twitter.com/RealityInc/status/1156676239291080704?s=19

this whole thread is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa into infinity

Dec 26, 2012

ikanreed posted:

I see the mad hatter's tea party

most everyone’s a pedophile here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Feranon posted:

https://twitter.com/RealityInc/status/1156676239291080704?s=19

this whole thread is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa into infinity

she was kidnapped at a loving PIZZA PARLOUR??? what does god want of me? what do i do with all of this new information?