Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

MizPiz posted:

-The Rube Golberg machine turning out to be a way to get rid of Francine so Roger can enjoy two steaks

"String on a corkscrew? Obviously that's nothing."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Was there an episode where they were talking about "as long as they keep having fun they're going to keep making those movies" about the Ocean's number series?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was there an episode where they were talking about "as long as they keep having fun they're going to keep making those movies" about the Ocean's number series?
Timestamp @ 1:10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqRUNZZ5XqE&t=70s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I thought that was it! I even looked it up on springfield and I even saw him comment about liking how he calls movies pictures but my search terms didn't highlight what I thought it was :negative:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Has anyone seen the French release of fast and furious 7 with graphic gay sex scenes?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I think I've seen some pictures of graphic French gay sex scenes in cars, yes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"Is that a bag of live rats? Is that a t-shirt cannon? Are you gonna shoot live rats into the crowd with a t-shirt cannon?"

"Well I AM first lady!"

I forgot how great the bullet train episode was

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Steve has been doing a good job with these bit parts. And he even learned Spanish.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I think red stuff looks amazing!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Enter Stanman
Season 16, Episode 17
Roger helps Stan enter Francine’s dreams after he becomes insecure about their contents.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Steve's song from the episode where he describes his day at school through singing is stuck in my head. My internal dialogue is following the rhythm occasionally, it's weird. I wish I could talk-sing everything.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Steve's song from the episode where he describes his day at school through singing is stuck in my head. My internal dialogue is following the rhythm occasionally, it's weird. I wish I could talk-sing everything.

Is this the one you're talking about : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt9fX0QJq94

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yes, that's the one, it's weird, it's been in and out of my head since the start of June. Then again, I've been rewatching the show constantly. The plot structures honestly remind me of old Simpsons.

Scott Grimes does not look like a guy who could sing like that, lol.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Aug 2, 2019

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

twistedmentat posted:

Try to opening Alta Vista and Wolfenstien at the same time

That one joke nailed everything about growing up nerdy in the late 90s.

Lasca
May 8, 2007

They got that school admin office down perfectly

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Lasca posted:

They got that school admin office down perfectly

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THAT WAS A POSTER!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

"Its a hybrid but you only need to shift for gears 1 and 2. Its not like anyone uses those gears anyways."

I can't believe I missed that line.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

You really should watch trapped in the closet, it's a masterpiece

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Terror Sweat posted:

You really should watch trapped in the closet, it's a masterpiece

I remember watching that whole thing, slack-jawed, amazed that anything of such beauty could exist.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Then I’LL have sex with Jeff!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That got kind of graphic at the end there.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

...those were the plates we bought at Epcot...

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
A pipe organ made of intestines? A little spooky, but i’ll allow it.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I bet they were told "You can have Stand shirtless and sweaty, but you cannot show or imply any thrusting".

People laughing about having sex with Jeff hurts because its close to home, as I am a G.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

I bet they were told "You can have Stand shirtless and sweaty, but you cannot show or imply any thrusting".

People laughing about having sex with Jeff hurts because its close to home, as I am a G.

Geoff with a G? Me too. It's a burden.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
oh man every hot sauce name was a gem

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Angry Stan is the hottest Stan so far.

Lmao that this show is great even at season 16.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Brawnfire posted:

Geoff with a G? Me too. It's a burden.

And then the other week Francine was talking about how we're all scared!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Angry Stan is the hottest Stan so far.

Lmao that this show is great even at season 16.

What are you CRAZY?! Lesbian grandmother Stan was clearly the hot one of the group!

DREAM SWORD!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Clown Stan was Mr Mime right?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The ending was :discourse:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

And then the other week Francine was talking about how we're all scared!

We're scared and she's seen it.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

The ending was :discourse:

Absolutely. It's nice when Jeff and Stan get along!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Those hot sauce names were amazing.

Dr. Donkeydick's Anal holocaust

Sergeant Hemorrhoid's Wild-Eyed Rectum 'Recker

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
"Did you find Mom?"

"No, son. It looks like you're going to have to go live with Tuttle."

I don't know why but that got a big laugh out of me.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I'm always amused by how quickly he drops responsibility for his children when Francine is out of the picture.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The boy ssseeks to outlive you...!

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

limp_cheese posted:

Those hot sauce names were amazing.

Dr. Donkeydick's Anal holocaust

Sergeant Hemorrhoid's Wild-Eyed Rectum 'Recker
would've loved to have been in the writers' room that day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I have always lived by a rule to never use a hot sauce that references the rear end in its name but those were dead on.