Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gh0stpinballa posted:

she was kidnapped at a loving PIZZA PARLOUR??? what does god want of me? what do i do with all of this new information?

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Feranon posted:

https://twitter.com/RealityInc/status/1156676239291080704?s=19

this whole thread is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa into infinity

this is like peering into the necronomicon

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

*crack* *ping* -that's ur brain on epstein/world pedo cabal news

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

how legit is justice integrity? want to share the link but are they cranks or what?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
they acknowledge that Trump is deeply involved in the Epstein thing, but also has been particularly specific on “Jewish mobsters” so hard to tell just from this one article, and it is a little unclear since they do updates within the article without really reformatting or editing previous material

However this journalist has gone into quite some detail over the historical mob connections to this whole mess that have really been lost in the general story over focusing on the intelligence aspect(which does not ignore the CIA-Mob connection, strengthens it really)

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 04:17 on Aug 1, 2019

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Epic.

Algund Eenboom has issued a correction as of 04:41 on Jul 4, 2020

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
:hmmyes:

:killing:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

lol if your conspiracy brain isn't already just one big chunk of scar tissue after researching the Franklin child sex ring and now its Epstein that finally cracks it open just loving lol

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Feranon posted:

https://twitter.com/RealityInc/status/1156676239291080704?s=19

this whole thread is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa into infinity

Why the gently caress am I even going to work anymore?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Even if Epstein is the only actual pedo (lol) all these people know each other way too much

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Once, at a dinner at Mr. Epstein’s mansion on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Mr. Lanier said he talked to a scientist who told him that Mr. Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe. Mr. Lanier said the scientist identified herself as working at NASA, but he did not remember her name.

According to Mr. Lanier, the NASA scientist said Mr. Epstein had based his idea for a baby ranch on accounts of the Repository for Germinal Choice, which was to be stocked with the sperm of Nobel laureates who wanted to strengthen the human gene pool. (Only one Nobel Prize winner has acknowledged contributing sperm to it. The repository discontinued operations in 1999.)

Mr. Lanier, the virtual-reality creator and author, said he had the impression that Mr. Epstein was using the dinner parties — where some guests were attractive women with impressive academic credentials — to screen candidates to bear Mr. Epstein’s children.

It's literally Chinatown

billionaires just shouldn't exist. most people could never even conceive of this psychotic poo poo unless they had a) unlimited resources, or b) a cult.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

gh0stpinballa posted:

she was kidnapped at a loving PIZZA PARLOUR??? what does god want of me? what do i do with all of this new information?

oh gently caress off, no goddamn way

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

gh0stpinballa posted:

Reading about this is increasingly giving me a queasy feeling that I can only liken to reading about Dyatlov Pass first the first time.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

super macho dude posted:

lol if your conspiracy brain isn't already just one big chunk of scar tissue after researching the Franklin child sex ring and now its Epstein that finally cracks it open just loving lol

Heh, joke's on you; I went irrevocably insane years ago!

Wait.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 19:16 on Aug 1, 2019

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Reading about this is increasingly giving me a queasy feeling that I can only liken to reading about Dyatlov Pass first the first time.

Dyatlov pass has been explained though

https://dyatlovpass.com/swedish-russian-expedition-2019

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I mean this is also explainable, the explanations are just horrible

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Once, at a dinner at Mr. Epstein’s mansion on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Mr. Lanier said he talked to a scientist who told him that Mr. Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe. Mr. Lanier said the scientist identified herself as working at NASA, but he did not remember her name.

According to Mr. Lanier, the NASA scientist said Mr. Epstein had based his idea for a baby ranch on accounts of the Repository for Germinal Choice, which was to be stocked with the sperm of Nobel laureates who wanted to strengthen the human gene pool. (Only one Nobel Prize winner has acknowledged contributing sperm to it. The repository discontinued operations in 1999.)

Mr. Lanier, the virtual-reality creator and author, said he had the impression that Mr. Epstein was using the dinner parties — where some guests were attractive women with impressive academic credentials — to screen candidates to bear Mr. Epstein’s children.

Epstein harvesting DNA to create some sort of sick clone army? Yup, that happened.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/DeidreEversull/status/1157006259314315264

Architect's vision of the blue temple:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

what do you mean it looks like a temple to an ancient canaanite child devouring god? it's just my uh, music pavilion? the acoustics are great actually

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

quote:

One Department of Planning and Natural Resources official acknowledged that there were differences.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
ultimate troll would be to paint the think pitch black to match the Kaaba

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Qanon and Pizzagate being a limited hang out makes too much sense.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

I have no idea who this Moloch critter is but reading around it just sounds like a competing god for the old tribes of Israel.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Moloch is what American evangelical Christians really worship, don't believe their lies when they say they worship the God of the Christian bible.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

hail moloch full of grace help me win this child rape case

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

uber_stoat posted:

Moloch is what American evangelical Christians really worship, don't believe their lies when they say they worship the God of the Christian bible.

If they really worshipped Moloch then they'd be sacrificing their own children instead of giving up paltry offerings from the lower classes.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

that's mammon

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/SeanRMoorhead/status/1156609780267417600

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

From this quick primer on Moloch from the Jewish Virtual Library and the Wikipedia article on it it pretty much sounds like Yahweh and Moloch started as the same ancient god, but there was a schism. I dunno how solid that is but I do know that in Exodus 13:2 that the God of Abraham demands to be given every firstborn, whether animal or human. Besides that, Yahweh demands human sacrifice too, but just the tip.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
bilf crimpton and ronald pumpf are just poor misunderstood kids, canonical victims as represented here :smith:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

bilf crimpton and ronald pumpf are just poor misunderstood kids, canonical victims as represented here :smith:

I like the implication that all three of them weren't wholly bought into the childfucking life

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Admiral Ray posted:

From this quick primer on Moloch from the Jewish Virtual Library and the Wikipedia article on it it pretty much sounds like Yahweh and Moloch started as the same ancient god, but there was a schism. I dunno how solid that is but I do know that in Exodus 13:2 that the God of Abraham demands to be given every firstborn, whether animal or human. Besides that, Yahweh demands human sacrifice too, but just the tip.

Different gods in a connected pantheon.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

I imagine Moloch became a god of the coastal elite trading Hebrews, since variations of Moloch seem to have spread throughout the Mediterranean. So when the Philistines invaded Israel became cut off from that trade network and the inland hick version of Yahweh won out.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

:cumpass:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jeffrey Epstein's egg shaped penis shattering like the T-1000

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

hail moloch full of grace help me win this child rape case

lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
pk there is 1 word that would have taken that post up to galaxy tier :: ASMR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

i was thinking more like Simon Phoenix in Demolition Man, no?

but have a young natalie portman from leon/the professional do a high heel drop kick rosario dawson style on the extra shattered remains of eggpeen's cryotestes as if it were kurt russell's windpipe in Death Proof

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 23:29 on Aug 1, 2019