Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.
https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2019/07/hgbdr-1144-nu-zeon-gundam-release-info.html

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.
I'm sure this has it's own thread but, Gunpla Battle phone game came out today.

GoBob
Jul 31, 2008

I haven’t been able to get the required half gig cutscene that you have to download to play, so I haven’t been able to get past the tutorial.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

GoBob posted:

I haven’t been able to get the required half gig cutscene that you have to download to play, so I haven’t been able to get past the tutorial.

What's your phone? iPhone let me just skip that. There is a 1gig content download once you're done with like the first 2 chapters though, but that's just for the rest of the game

GoBob
Jul 31, 2008

iPhone 6. Right after the title screen, I'd get the prompt to turn the phone sideways to play the video and it would lock when I hit OK. I just opened the app again and it skipped the movie prompt and went right to the desk. I guess I'm all set now, but I don't know how I was able to get past that. I'll take it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
For some reason I apparently had an alert set up for when the Moon Gundam was back in stock at Gundam Planet and it is currently back in stock.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

That is a rad kit, loved building it and the finished result.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
If I hadn't just bought $70 worth of kits from that Barnes and Noble sale I would have picked it up in an instant.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Don't worry, I'm sure she'll get rid of her WaDom 2 episodes into the show to replace it with a Bearguy with a slightly different ribbon from all the other ones.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Gripweed posted:

The WaDom is the same height as the Psyco Gundam. So I'd say it's within the realm of possibility the kit will be the right size. Especially since they did that Psyco GM for that Build Fighters OVA.

If it does turn out to be small I'd honestly assume that was a choice the show people made, not the model people. Because doing cool team fights when one robot is twice the size of all the others and has a city destroying head cannon would be tricky

I would assume it's the heavily-armed fortress the rest of the team uses for area denial and covering fire. There were plenty of fights between WaDoms and regular-sized suits in Turn A - hell, they were the Dianna Counter's equivalent of the Zaku.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

Amazon has some RG Sazabi's for under $50 if you have prime https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Hobby-Sazabi-Chars-Counterattack/dp/B07CMYHVJ4

Merilan
Mar 7, 2019

Null of Undefined posted:

I'm sure this has it's own thread but, Gunpla Battle phone game came out today.

sorry to keep asking on the gunpla thread, but I wanted to grab it but I couldn't find it in my iOS App Store. Is it NA only right now? I live outside of the US so

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
It's got "pod" in the name, so I'm assuming its going to be much smaller than an actual 1/144 WaDom but I wouldn't mind being surprised.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Gripweed posted:

Oh my god, they're going to do a WaDom kit

The chances of this happening are so low they might as well be zero.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

EthanSteele posted:

It's got "pod" in the name, so I'm assuming its going to be much smaller than an actual 1/144 WaDom but I wouldn't mind being surprised.

I'm firmly agnostic about what size the kit will be, but I don't think the name is a sign. Because the WaDom Pod has something weird going on with it. Compare it to this shot of a WaDom from Build Fighters

The WaDom Pod's face is connected to the torso, whereas the standard WaDom's face isn't. I think that might be because it's hinged. The face swings forward, and something is inside. That's what the "Pod" in the name is referring to.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Gripweed posted:

The WaDom is the same height as the Psyco Gundam. So I'd say it's within the realm of possibility the kit will be the right size. Especially since they did that Psyco GM for that Build Fighters OVA.

If it does turn out to be small I'd honestly assume that was a choice the show people made, not the model people. Because doing cool team fights when one robot is twice the size of all the others and has a city destroying head cannon would be tricky

IMO having someone on your team in something like a WaDom should be okay; it's like having a Heavy Weapons Guy on your team in Team Fortress while the other teammates play smaller/faster classes who have other kinds of utility.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

I always like Zeonic Gundams (and Feddie monoeyes)

It's like when Transformers kicks out a Shattered Glass version of a character, but since each side has their own design language the swap is more visually interesting

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000137303

If they wanna keep putting out these Glory of Losers versions I will gladly keep opening my wallet, despite having the normal versions already.

Wibbleman
Apr 19, 2006

Fluffy doesn't want to be sacrificed

schizophonic9 has finished his Dynames build, its certainly something to behold.

http://schizophonic9.com/re5/mg_dynames_f.html

If I could only be half as good as him I would be very happy.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Wibbleman posted:

schizophonic9 has finished his Dynames build, its certainly something to behold.

This isn't even one of his more ambitious builds, but yeah he's pretty drat talented.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

RillAkBea posted:

Oh wow, that lineup is pretty freaking weird, even for a Build Fighter show.

https://bd.bandai-hobby.net/rerise_lineup.html

Earthly Gundam
Gundam Justice Knight
Nu-Zeon Gundam (Whaa?)
Core Gundam (G-3 Color) and VTOL Unit
Core Gundam (Real-Type Color) and Mars...Four? Unit
Gundam Zeltzarm? (zerutoza-mu)
Eldora Brute
Valkyrlander (which is literally a dinosaur)

and best of all, even if the series sucks it will be worth it just for this, nothing could ever ruin this no matter how bad a series:

Haropla Zakrello

Overall though, I'm getting the feeling that they're trying to aim at a younger audience again.

Edit: Looking at the promotional video... God dammit Bandai, there's gonna be a lot of stuff you won't give us normal rad HG versions of but will totally put out zany rehashes of, isn't there?

The Valkyrlander also pretty clearly transforms into an SD, or perhaps even full HG, Gundam, so it's even cooler :allears:. Also I hope we get a full eight armor sets for the Core Gundam and they don't just chuck the gimmick in the bin mid-season for the one optimal tier-two Gundam.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Aug 1, 2019

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
The Gundam Builder Gunpla Warfare or whatever game is Very Good

EAG57C2QS if you want a backup who somehow scrounged a tier 4 beam rifle on the free 10-pull :stare:

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Doesn't seem to be available in the UK.:argh:

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

MJP posted:

The Gundam Builder Gunpla Warfare or whatever game is Very Good

EAG57C2QS if you want a backup who somehow scrounged a tier 4 beam rifle on the free 10-pull :stare:

EJ4GJYBPL is mine. I didn't get as lucky as MJP. Just some blues.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I got the Nu Ver Ka chest piece, it opens up to show off the psycho frame. :dance:

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Wibbleman posted:

Jesus, this looks so good I would swear that it was CG and not an actual model.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Am I doing it right in the gunpla mobile game?

Mutant Headcrab fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Aug 2, 2019

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

HUG

After 6 months of total procrastination and being stuck on colour picks and whether to gloss or not, it's done.

(I'll get some proper photos done over the weekend)

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
^ WOW

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

I'm the lucky motherfucker who got 2 Barbatos parts in my first 2 draws, baby

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

K Prime posted:

I'm the lucky motherfucker who got 2 Barbatos parts in my first 2 draws, baby

Are those the Rose's shoulders? They look sweet

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

I figure yet another lovely gacha game won't be out of place on my phone. Is it easy (or even possible) to gacha-scum and keep retrying new accounts until you get a good starter pull? I know some games make it difficult now, and even then they might gate the free stuff behind a decent chunk of gameplay.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Suzaku posted:

Are those the Rose's shoulders? They look sweet

Yes and they really do. I also got the Rose head.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a 4 star Barbatos katana and the Kampfer legs, controls are awful but I love my gunpla atrocities

Edit: my ID is E6FXV8618

Taintrunner fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Aug 2, 2019

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
apparently my device is incompatible :saddowns: they told me gunpla was freedom!

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
Even worse: not available in my country???

Merilan
Mar 7, 2019

Yeah it's not available down here in NZ too

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Any way to grab it with a non bootloader'd phone in the EU? not available here :(. I want my gunpla freedom on the go.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
On Android you can just google for the .apk and install it (you have to enable 3rd party sources for this install only). Only drawback is that you have to download the new apk every time there is a client update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

On Android you can get it on QooApp. That takes care of updates, too...