Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hit the power button and it vibrates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DryGoods posted:

the Mormons believe in 3 kingdoms you'll be sorted in after everyone is raised on judgement day. and it's just a degree of how close to god's light you are. the lowest kingdom is still good and you can do what you want but can't sit by a golden throne all day

lowest kingdom also includes, "liars, and sorcerers, and adulterers, and whoremongers, and whosoever loves and makes a lie." so, the choice is clear

I bet that's where the orcs go too, shouting "FOR THE WHORE'D"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

oh cool, I wish he was dead

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Avirosb posted:

Wilbur Roswell

Ross is an alien :tinfoil:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I wouldn't play poker with Ivanka and Tucker Carlson.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Spergin Morlock posted:

Lol she's had so many botox treatments that a fish is capable of more facial expression

I like how her neck moves like a servo

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Avirosb posted:

It's only racist if you make a white robot specifically to fight a black robot.

look folks its real simple

DO NOT make synths that fight other synths and DO NOT make synths that gently caress humans

it is okay to make synths fight humans and it is okay to make synths that gently caress other synths

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

zegermans posted:

oh cool, I wish he was dead

I mean, we're all gonna be.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Avirosb posted:

Wilbur Roswell

dude legit looks like one of the aliens from xcom lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DryGoods posted:

the Mormons believe in 3 kingdoms you'll be sorted in after everyone is raised on judgement day. and it's just a degree of how close to god's light you are. the lowest kingdom is still good and you can do what you want but can't sit by a golden throne all day

lowest kingdom also includes, "liars, and sorcerers, and adulterers, and whoremongers, and whosoever loves and makes a lie." so, the choice is clear

So Mormons are Space Marines?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

zegermans posted:

they show you these at state mandated abortion counseling to show you how you have a tiny human. However at that size the fetus looks more like a gummybear with a head like those jazz star wars aliens

it looks like the sort of thing you wear on a chain under your clothes so the demon guarding your cult's headquarters doesn't eat your soul for trying to get in

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

did you know that the Mona Lisa is as big as I thought? apparently, and I'm not sure why, I'm the only person in the world who was never under the impression that the Mona Lisa was a really huge painting

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

"if" lol

just lmao if you haven't already signed up for the cenobite conversion chambers. it's dope af I'm gonna get fishhooks in my eyelids keeping them always open :cenobite:

"hell" yeah buddy !

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gringostar posted:

thorny is prohibited

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

ain't nobody touching my jowls these puppies are a long term investment

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tacodaemon posted:

did you know that the Mona Lisa is as big as I thought? apparently, and I'm not sure why, I'm the only person in the world who was never under the impression that the Mona Lisa was a really huge painting

yeah it's cool, Dali's stuff is also incredibly small and seeing the details up close is pretty mind blowing.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

is this brutalist architecture?

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Whole bunch of normal replies here (spoiler, no matter if Trump wins or loses next year, chuds are gonna fantasize about getting violent)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Back when I was just a lonely single dude I loved working night/graveyard shifts so much. idk what it is but wandering around at a city at night like a hosed up weirdo felt so good and cool.

I had a friend who worked at a hotel bar and I'd go hang out there at like 2am. One time there was a bunch of MLB Umpires having a wake/celebration thing for some Umpire who died and I partied with them.

I'm a family man now but Nite Crew is in my blood.

I used to work night shift at a data center and sometimes I would spend the entire shift skating in the parking garage where there were no cameras. I got so good.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

get your grift on

this is america

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

So Mormons are Space Marines?

lol also during temple ceremonies they teach people secret handshakes and passwords to get into their particular level. by TOTAL coincidence, the rituals happen to match up pretty closely with what joseph smith learned at his masonic lodge

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

:eyepop:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

everybody’s racist uncle is writing news articles now i guess

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

found.jpg

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

also they used to do blood oaths which probably explains why a lot of mormons above a certain age are REALLY reluctant to leave. TRIMP

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Avirosb posted:

Wilbur Roswell

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I could hide out under there

i just made you say under where

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

ohhh that makes more sense. I guess the Jody Barringer mentioned at the bottom is his communications person? idk

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Drunkboxer posted:

everybody’s racist uncle is writing news articles now i guess

That's literally the business model

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/41Strange/status/1156990059486179328

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
steve king is a paedophile w/ foetuses

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

what the gently caress is going on with the perspective of the bed here

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Uncle Wemus posted:

I heard black people can only get to the lowest tier is that true

they didn't let black people hold priesthood or carry out some of the rites required to get in the "good" kingdom until late 70s/early 80s, so technically, yes

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol also during temple ceremonies they teach people secret handshakes and passwords to get into their particular level. by TOTAL coincidence, the rituals happen to match up pretty closely with what joseph smith learned at his masonic lodge

they're very careful not to talk about some of joe smith's life or their secret rituals because it's all lazily syncretized nonsense thrown together by a "treasure hunter"

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
what were the hecklers shouting at Booker last night? my hearing sucks

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

is alien butt spider a side project of alien sex fiend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Alpha Centauri posted:

what were the hecklers shouting at Booker last night? my hearing sucks

FIRE PANTALOONS!