Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

smarxist posted:

is this.... the MATTERING!?!?
yeah man this is it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Drunkboxer posted:

just dont be mealy mouthed about it. I mean, broadly speaking I guess I agree with his point but only because I don’t think journalists should bother asking trump anything

One good point in there is that reporters need to be more concise and directed, because they're dealing with someone who's brain is extremely smooth. You can't ask an extended three part question and expect that Trump won't use that opportunity to just go off on some completely unrelated rant.

It's gotta be "You said X, what statistic are you basing that on, if any?"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

subprime auto loans are being sliced and diced and serves up to speculators just like home mortgages over a decade ago

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Pelosi should just announce impromptu pressers every other day to gently caress with the wonks

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

yeah man this is it lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7acD4q0lp0

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Is this another story about Katy Perry buying a building that some nuns hoped would be given to them for free? Like, the nuns didn't own the building, they were never going to own the building, but all the media reports it as "Katy Perry literally murders nuns"

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

I’d like Amy Klobuchar — Amy K — I think she could be appealing.

Hasn’t broken out yet.  I find Kamala to be racially divisive in her remarks and approach.  Comparing her to, say Obama, I find she cleaves our party, and its candidates, BY race.  Obama was great in NOT doing that.

That tactic by her is low, low, low.  I felt hurt.  It will hurt the Democratic party.  I was stunned when she has stooped to that. 

I actually would love if Al Franken could run, as Pres, or Veep — even with him having had slightly wandering hands, I would deal with that, if he deals with it.

He’s my fav.  Minnesota “TWINS”?   He was the MOST effective Democratic senator on Judiciary Committee in many years.  He ran Sessions off of the Russia case, and it’s why we had a Special Counsel.

But I digress.  Biden is my fallback.   Prefer Amy K.  (Or Al Franken, if there was a way.)

Also, I’d take Klobuchar’s hair/comb episode, up against Trump’s hair episode (which led him to fly into a rage against his 1st wife, and rape her — per divorce docs) — any day.

I bet this persons favorite foods are plain white bread, unflavored ice milk and cucumber with cottage cheese.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Basebf555 posted:

One good point in there is that reporters need to be more concise and directed, because they're dealing with someone who's brain is extremely smooth. You can't ask an extended three part question and expect that Trump won't use that opportunity to just go off on some completely unrelated rant.

It's gotta be "You said X, what statistic are you basing that on, if any?"

You're making that up, aren't you?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MysteriousStranger posted:

make fight song great again

Sorry, but like America, Fight Song has always been terrible

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

my brother has worked closely with this group, he designs the media campaigns for the project

he kinda owns :3:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i want more graphics like these

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0M5efbqIlg

gregday
May 23, 2003

was waiting for a table at a chain restaurant last week and overheard a family who seemed pretty squarely lower middle casually talking about what car the older daughter should get. at one point they were seriously discussing something in the $90,000 range.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the Cincinnati chud rally starts in 3.5 hours

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1157009739613638656

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:treemike:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

smarxist posted:

It's truck month

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

hell id be ripping triples if i had to go to that

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/datagraphics

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

the Cincinnati chud rally starts in 3.5 hours

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i mean it did get trump elected the first time

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lol at only doubles, get them loving smashed before. I want blood, or at least another child to get hauled out in an ambulance

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

this looks like really hosed up dna

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I like when people say: Cincinnat-uh

I never heard that until I went to visit wife's family in Indiana

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i hope the Q baby shows up again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:yooge: thank yew, next

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

i hope the Q baby shows up again

sorry the Q baby has been labeled a terrorist by the fbi and will be shot on sight

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lol whatever it's just like going to see an Eagles concert or something not like there's some unique aspect of Trump rallies that's going to become more crazy than some lovely old white man concert just because the dumbasses who went got tore up for it.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey lastgirl thanks for helping me feel less lovely after I OD'd on Twitter yesterday

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

smarxist posted:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

UFOTacoMan posted:

Are you sure they weren't having a stroke?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Get your $800 Animes here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS9nxJTHv90

https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/limited-edition/products/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-premium-box-set

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump Rally 10 Cent Beer Night

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol whatever it's just like going to see an Eagles concert or something not like there's some unique aspect of Trump rallies that's going to become more crazy than some lovely old white man concert just because the dumbasses who went got tore up for it.

I hope they get wasted because it increases the chance of dehydration. We need another one of those rallies where the chuds start dropping like flies because of the heat and then Trump has to stand there all awkwardly pretending to give a poo poo.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I got to speak to a crowd of 100 young energy professionals last night about green energy, energy storage, and the potential for decarbonization, and there are so many trying to make a difference! :)

It's just a shame their zeal is diluted by the shackles of capitalism. :(

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

UFOTacoMan posted:

As someone who lives in Greater Cincinnati, I can say that I've never heard that

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I'm curious to see either

a) the fallout when Trump inevitably goads the crowd into another 'send her back' chant
b) the entire editorial staff of the New York Times and CNN blowing each individual member of the crowd in the miraculous event this does not happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the orb stands alone