Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

zegermans posted:

I used to have a go-to depression video that was a cat kneading and biting its recently roadkilled buddy but it turns out it actually probably trying to gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Al! posted:

the orb stands alone

how do you not just use Bill from King of the Hill as Delaney

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Avirosb posted:

You shouldn't splurge all over your truck in public.
I smear bengay on my balls to mimic the feeling of putting them on a hot engine block.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
i hope some clifton chuds get into it with like, kenwood chuds

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ur not STAN TWITTER??? :argh:

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
i stan for death

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SardonicTyrant posted:

I smear bengay on my balls to mimic the feeling of putting them on a hot engine block.

pretty sure this is a kink

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

looks like that arena doesn't get much summer business; it's got no events scheduled between today and :911:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

looks like that arena doesn't get much summer business; it's got no events scheduled between today and :911:

A land of contrasts

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i loving love timbits

you mean munchkins?

Zyla posted:

i used to love yuengling until i learned that the owners are chuds and the brewery is non-union

how a out yuengling light?

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

This is from Neutral Milf Hotel in the last thread but I love it so

:cheers:

Drunkboxer posted:

i’m the ghostly apparition where the lady used to be

yeah I used the smart fill feature in photoshop but it's not perfect and I didn't want to spend any more time on it than I had already

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tridd

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tacodaemon posted:

hey lastgirl thanks for helping me feel less lovely after I OD'd on Twitter yesterday

terminal online poisoning is real, take care of yourself friend :shobon:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
yuengling owns but the ppl that run it are chuds :smith:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWIQ8t9ZvKc

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Help yourself love you more than your Red Hot inner into one one none plank.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

neutral milf hotel posted:

you mean munchkins?

how a out yuengling light?

:cheers:

yeah I used the smart fill feature in photoshop but it's not perfect and I didn't want to spend any more time on it than I had already

do people really eat that poo poo? reminds me to make goulash tonight though, I got some fancy paprika and want to try it out

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

if the murder rate is so high why am i still alive?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plinkey posted:

I wheel house their want an HBO cereal without this.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Steven Kopits is a shill immigration consultant for OANN.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

I wheel house their want an HBO cereal without this.

wut

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Gripweed posted:

Is this another story about Katy Perry buying a building that some nuns hoped would be given to them for free? Like, the nuns didn't own the building, they were never going to own the building, but all the media reports it as "Katy Perry literally murders nuns"

the excerpt reads like a clickhole article

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

sinnesloeschen posted:

Yuengling used to be my go-to beer but ever since I found out the owner was a union-busting rear end in a top hat on top of being a MAGA dipshit I quit drinking it.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Wire

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MelserWBAL/status/1157015973137981445

:chloe:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrennanCenter/status/1156938230496931840

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 58 minutes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaP7STV1aFs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
shut the gently caress up zegermans

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 58 minutes!

gently caress john roberts

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

sinnesloeschen posted:

at work we do a paid for order out every other week or so for our department (the computer touchers) and the currently holy war is not over what we order (bonchon, sushi rock, italian store, wise guys pizza are the usuals) but if it's OK or not to order Chik-fila. I stay out, it's homophobic to order it but it's racist not to want it as it's the African American team members favorite. I'm swiping for it so I try to stay out of it by saying "that's crap and we can get that any time". Though it's funny to watch people go at it over the political rammifactions of lunch.

I'm making a management decision this week and we are doing el pollo rico cause it's good and nobody argues.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Do people actually pirate anime?

Do you not have 40 meg RealMedia files of DragonBall Z downloaded over dial-up in like 1996?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted:

ur not STAN TWITTER??? :argh:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Plinkey posted:

stromboli

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:refurb:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MysteriousStranger posted:

at work we do a paid for order out every other week or so for our department (the computer touchers) and the currently holy war is not over what we order (bonchon, sushi rock, italian store, wise guys pizza are the usuals) but if it's OK or not to order Chik-fila. I stay out, it's homophobic to order it but it's racist not to want it as it's the African American team members favorite. I'm swiping for it so I try to stay out of it by saying "that's crap and we can get that any time". Though it's funny to watch people go at it over the political rammifactions of lunch.

I'm making a management decision this week and we are doing el pollo rico cause it's good and nobody argues.

what the gently caress

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

univbee posted:

Do you not have 40 meg RealMedia files of DragonBall Z downloaded over dial-up in like 1996?

the only ones I ever got that into with are Berserk and Hokuto No Ken and that's the extent of that.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

Do people actually pirate anime?

lol bro of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

this looks like a face morph of winona and keira knightley imo