Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

MysteriousStranger posted:

don't ever become a manager, it's not worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Can't wait for the next dem president (lol yea right Trump 4 life) to never take advantage of any of the "gently caress all y'all laws" precedents being set right now

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i dunno folks i don't think obama was that good

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Admiral Ray posted:

this poo poo sounds exhausting, jesus christ. u should just go work construction.

you have no idea. though I'd take a five figure pay loss minimum even if I left to a lower tier company that does what we do, and rent keeps going up.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

they're probably as aware that they'd be risking their life and family for no reason and will receive no help just like what happened to reality winner

There's gotta be some way to get away with it without actually revealing yourself.

Hell the best way to do it would have been to grab copies of them just before/after he had been elected and then holding onto them for like a year before mailing them out to news outlets or something.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

hmmmm maybe the president regularly inciting violence against congresspeople who are minorities is a bad idea

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

TMMadman posted:

Seriously, I can't believe there isn't some low level staffer in either the IRS or the NY state tax division who just doesn't bring up Trumps returns and release them into the wild.

I mean I guess I can understand the IRS one right now because iirc Trumps federal taxes essentially got locked into some vault that like only the head of the IRS can get into or something.

cohen went in front of congress and said yes the president asked me to do crimes and also he did a bunch of other crimes and nothing happened to trump and cohens in jail.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Seriously, I can't believe there isn't some low level staffer in either the IRS or the NY state tax division who just doesn't bring up Trumps returns and release them into the wild.

I mean I guess I can understand the IRS one right now because iirc Trumps federal taxes essentially got locked into some vault that like only the head of the IRS can get into or something.

there’s audit trails on that kind of stuff and it’d be immediately obvious who did it

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Al! posted:

they're probably as aware that they'd be risking their life and family for no reason and will receive no help just like what happened to reality winner

most IRS staffers can't see most data, it's compartmentalized, it wouldn't take long to figure out who leaked what and that person and their family would be destroyed.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/1157028018348548096

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

deathbysnusnu posted:

Reality Winner. Minor violations of the law will get you a lifetime in solitary if it's not used to protect president good brains.

Yeah but didn't Reality Winner get screwed more by the fact that she sent her poo poo to a lovely reporter. If she had sent it to someone competent, then she might not have been revealed as the source.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/JayInslee/status/1157023271881080832?s=20

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ASenileAnimal posted:

cohen went in front of congress and said yes the president asked me to do crimes and also he did a bunch of other crimes and nothing happened to trump and cohens in jail.

the system works

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

no idea how tariffs work

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1157029175284391936

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1156753540649537538

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Yeah but didn't Reality Winner get screwed more by the fact that she sent her poo poo to a lovely reporter. If she had sent it to someone competent, then she might not have been revealed as the source.

gleen greenwald, who like assange, snowden, manning, is a russian asset

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

i hope the Q baby shows up again

me too

lol trump is going to rant about this at the chud rally tonight

what are the odds he casually drops the n-word tonight?

tacodaemon posted:

looks like that arena doesn't get much summer business; it's got no events scheduled between today and :911:

:thunk:

do people really eat that poo poo? reminds me to make goulash tonight though, I got some fancy paprika and want to try it out

I dunno. diarrhea and cheese sandwiches sounds bad. I guess it's a Wisconsin thing

lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/SassoStan/status/1157022906661998592?s=19

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ASenileAnimal posted:

Lmao i know right

And yet the House still won't impeach and if you bring up Cohen it just gets rebutted with 'he pled guilty to lying! He's a liar!" without ever bothering to go into the 'Trump told him to lie' territory.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Love how the official white house Twitter account is now primarily used to tweet out stories about immigrants committing crime

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel posted:

"STRONGER! TO GET HER."

:hai:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Why didn't he simply use his Kagune?

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

When will people realize that if you wear a klan hood in public, you're gonna get beat up?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

the fbi designating Q as a domestic terrorism threat is funny only because they're having a goddamn meltdown over it and yelling ANTIFA ANTIFA ANTIFA over and over again

lmao what is there a link for this

gonna harvest it for happy thread contemt

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

gently caress it I'm going to watch event horizon and have a nap
y'all let me know if anything interesting happens

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you have no idea. though I'd take a five figure pay loss minimum even if I left to a lower tier company that does what we do, and rent keeps going up.

Sounds like you already have lots of money. Consider living someplace cheaper? My humble rent controlled apartment in Minneapolis is $435/mo

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
lmao trump loving around with the defense cloud computing contract bids specifically because Enemy of the People Amazon Jeff Bezos was gonna get it

the pres sticking his dick in the government contracting process feels like the sort of thing we’d still be having hearings about if Obama did it

might be a stopped clock situation though - the military jamming their entire cloud infrastructure contract (all of it, for everything) into a single bid was insane to start with

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/ToxicTikToks/status/1157029066224099328?s=19

:atlus:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Deceptive Thinker posted:

When will people realize that if you wear a klan hood in public, you're gonna get beat up?

Never

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

Earlier in the day, he said he visited Trump Tower and purchased one of the signature red hats featuring Trump's 2016 campaign slogan because "I think he's doing a great job."

hmm, you know what? i think i'm going to treat myself today

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

cursed

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

IF you're a politician even mildly in opposition to Trump, closed circuit cameras inside and outside of your house are probably a good idea.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

the audit logs said that she was the only person that had looked at the documents vaguely recently so she was screwed regardless if they figured out which document it was. immediately revealing the document just made the look up take 5 minutes instead of longer

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TMMadman posted:

it's one of those ones with the invisible laser tripwires you have to do ninja flips through and all

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

youd think someone who owns an art gallery in new york would be smart enough to realize wearing a chud hat in nyc is a bad idea

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1157024153070780417

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Trump now using MAGA and KAGA together is really something special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot: