Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Gripweed posted:

Sometimes I worry that brands, in their attempts to be personable and relatable on social media, will actually hit on something that works on me.

https://twitter.com/DiGiorno/status/1156612208555638785?s=20

like, they're getting kinda close. If they had done this before the anime came out, I would've bought at least a couple DiGiorno pizzas
Do people just not remember Code Geass and Pizza Hut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flavius Aetass posted:

oh no, i'd only do that if it was the newsman from hbo rome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueH3ihTN4OI

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

**in an extremely citykiller asteroid pitch shifted as it zooms within 1 lunar radius of the surface of earth voice and then passes into the distant void of infinity voice]::** trurruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuimiimiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumOIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://mobile.twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/1156786633779404801

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

got muh trumpn ears on

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/KTVU/status/1156997604661583872?s=20

hmmm, what if instead of tuff sheds we just put all the homeless into a giant concrete former prison

:thunk: :ca:

if u think about it we all live in a prison

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

so what's the problem

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

lol wtf

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
king cake is fuckin delicious tho

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Who the gently caress can afford these new full size trucks I sure as hell can't

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

holy poo poo lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'm cool with that.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Schmoe Cwead posted:

if u think about it we all live in a prison

🌎🔗

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Wow, President Judy Tenuta!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Gripweed posted:

Sometimes I worry that brands, in their attempts to be personable and relatable on social media, will actually hit on something that works on me.

https://twitter.com/DiGiorno/status/1156612208555638785?s=20

like, they're getting kinda close. If they had done this before the anime came out and everybody became all about JoJo, I would've bought at least a couple DiGiorno pizzas

"i'm smart and cool and branding and marketing do not work on me" is just another calcification of the ego trip, friend, buy the frozen pizza, live your life

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Trump's a piece of poo poo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Explosions are the highest form of science

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs

senpai....

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

shovelbum posted:

Who the gently caress can afford these new full size trucks I sure as hell can't

im gonna teach u the magic words 96-month financing

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

poo poo's a piece of trump

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
:yeshaha:
https://twitter.com/bethreinhard/status/1157045656911077381

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Robert Plant posted:

Please respect the President

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Robert Plant posted:

getting warmer

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

Explosions are the highest form of science

These are explosions used to support imperialism, smh

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ArmyStrang/status/1157040145490726912

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Trump should start leaning into Q. Honestly I'm surprised he hasn't yet.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

shovelbum posted:

the people who bought houses 30 yrs ago

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

shovelbum posted:

"how expensive is this car"
"well how much can you afford per month, we can always make it work"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

SardonicTyrant posted:

Do people just not remember Code Geass and Pizza Hut?

That was Japan only

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

"Alexa, read me today's twitter news in the style of Ian McNeice's Newsreader from HBO's Rome"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

that's all well and good, but this is art:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYh6mYIJG2Y

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

sinnesloeschen posted:

king cake is fuckin delicious tho

It's one of the worse kinds of cake

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

"how expensive is this car"
"well how much can you afford per month, we can always make it work"

🔲🔲
🔲🔲

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

crazy cloud posted:

"i'm smart and cool and branding and marketing do not work on me" is just another calcification of the ego trip, friend, buy the frozen pizza, live your life

I make all my frozen pizza buying decisions based on rigorous scientific standards

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

that's all well and good, but this is art:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYh6mYIJG2Y

:hfive:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Buck Wildman posted:

Buck Wildman posted:

try it it works

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Gripweed posted:

It's one of the worse kinds of cake

gently caress you

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I AM A BEING OF PURE ENERGY WITH NO WEAKNESSES YOU CANNOT STOP THE TRAIN THAT I AM AND IT IS UNSTOPPABLE ANY TIME IN THE MORNING NIGHT OR AFTERNOON THE BLIGHT WITHIN YOUR SOUL FESTERS IN THE SWAMP OF DECADENT DECAY BUT ITS NOT ALL THAT YOU CAN DO BECAUES YOU HAVE THIS BEING WITHOUT YOU AND INTERESETS WITH THE MAKEING LIGHT IT IS ALL WE ARE AND ALL WE ARE IS ALL WE ARE IN THE SUN I FEEL AS ONE YOU GOTTA KEEP THEM SEPARATED BECAUSE THE FUSION OF LIGHT AND LIGHT CAN OBLITERATE EVEN THE DARKNESS CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? WHAT EVER CONTINUES CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zyla posted:

I AM A BEING OF PURE ENERGY WITH NO WEAKNESSES YOU CANNOT STOP THE TRAIN THAT I AM AND IT IS UNSTOPPABLE ANY TIME IN THE MORNING NIGHT OR AFTERNOON THE BLIGHT WITHIN YOUR SOUL FESTERS IN THE SWAMP OF DECADENT DECAY BUT ITS NOT ALL THAT YOU CAN DO BECAUES YOU HAVE THIS BEING WITHOUT YOU AND INTERESETS WITH THE MAKEING LIGHT IT IS ALL WE ARE AND ALL WE ARE IS ALL WE ARE IN THE SUN I FEEL AS ONE YOU GOTTA KEEP THEM SEPARATED BECAUSE THE FUSION OF LIGHT AND LIGHT CAN OBLITERATE EVEN THE DARKNESS CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? WHAT EVER CONTINUES CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE CANNOT CONTINUE

hi