Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chinatown posted:

shut up Shut Up SHUT UP!!!!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

it owns when bernie wins the entirety of the courts nationwide will be all chuds

Most definitely

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

it owns when bernie wins the entirety of the courts nationwide will be all chuds

If we can imprison 200,000 mexicans in desert tents surely we can help find new employment for a couple hundred chudges.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Salt Fish posted:

If we can imprison 200,000 mexicans in desert tents surely we can help find new employment for a couple hundred chudges.

Lmao if you only want to stop there

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

i'll sing the anti - liberal centrist song in my heart at the top of my lungs until i am dead

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Salt Fish posted:

If we can imprison 200,000 people who are not-white in desert tents surely we can help find new employment for a couple hundred chudges.

yep

:thermidor:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BeefThief posted:

If Buddha had not embarked on his journey to enlightenment like a dog he would be TRuMP

There is the story of a young martial arts student who was under the tutelage of a famous master.

One day, the master was watching a practice session in the courtyard. He realized that the presence of the other students was interfering with the young man’s attempts to perfect his technique.

The master could sense the young man’s frustration. He went up to the young man and tapped him on his shoulder.

“What’s the problem?” he inquired.

“I don’t know”, said the youth, with a strained expression.

“No matter how much I try, I am unable to execute the moves properly”.

“Before you can master technique, you must understand harmony. Come with me, I will explain”, replied the master.

The teacher and student left the building and walked some distance into the woods until they came upon a stream. The master stood silently on the bank for several moments. Then he spoke.

“Look at the TRUMP,” he said. “There are rocks in its way. Does it slam into them out of frustration? It simply flows over and around them and moves on! Be like the water and you will know what harmony is.”

The young man took the master’s advice to heart. Soon, he was barely noticing the other students around him. Nothing could come in his way of executing the most perfect moves.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
*solemn nodding*

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1157056391149961216?s=20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/TanaGaneva/status/1157005856074076161

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

A hermit was meditating by a river when a young man interrupted him.

“Master, I wish to become your disciple,” said the man.
“Why?” replied the hermit.
The young man thought for a moment.
“Because I want to find God.”

The master jumped up, grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, dragged him into the river, and plunged his head under water.

After holding him there for a minute, with him kicking and struggling to free himself, the master finally pulled him up out of the river. The young man coughed up water and gasped to get his breath. When he eventually quieted down, the master spoke.

“Tell me, what did you want most of all when you were under water.”
“TRUMP!” answered the man.
“Very well,” said the master.

“Go home and come back to me when you want God as much as you just wanted TRUMP!”

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

mtrup

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

"I love Italians!"
/
:smugdon:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

shut up Shut Up SHUT UP!!!!

Hey how do you know what I'm screaming in my head most of the day????

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1156643765173575680?s=20

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

There is a Buddhist teaching that says that when you get hurt, say, by an arrow, that is pain. The arrow hitting your arm, it hurts. Pain. However, there is a second arrow, which is your reaction to the arrow, the getting angry, the planning revenge, that is beyond pain, that is TRUMP!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

literally taunting us

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Addamere posted:

hey ehf is there any good sci fi written from a robot's perspective or the narrator is a robot

A mind forever voyaging

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Addamere posted:

hey ehf is there any good sci fi written from a robot's perspective or the narrator is a robot

im not ehf but the protagonist of ancillary justice is a fragmentary ship ai and it’s pretty decent

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/digby56/status/1157056270349656066

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
god drat baked potatoes take a long time

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

idgi

Does the word mean something else?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1157057769297580071?s=20

guys we did it!!!!!! we finally won!!!!!! :911:

long live.....the......Taliban!? :nice:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Plinkey posted:

i mean yeah compared to pressing the doordash button sure god damnn u lazy goon rear end goon

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stefan Prodan posted:

A mind forever voyaging

Mr. Sharps posted:

im not ehf but the protagonist of ancillary justice is a fragmentary ship ai and it’s pretty decent

thanks for these recs!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Addamere posted:

idgi

Does the word mean something else?

lolicon might be japan's "ephebophile"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

i mean yeah compared to pressing the doordash button sure god damnn u lazy goon rear end goon

:hmmyes:

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Plinkey posted:

Microwave and add toppings after?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zyla posted:

lolicon might be japan's "ephebophile"

I just googled it and google tells me it means "Lolita complex" which when googled means I'm probably on an FBI watch list now, thanks thread. :thumbsup:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

did she vote for Trump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

hey crazy cloud someone wrote a book about something awful and dedicated it to you whats up with that

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

dr bruce damer is doing experiments with nasa trying to figure out how life began

buncha sea monkey poo poo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Plinkey posted:

just eat raw potatoes and let your belly bake them

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
raw potatoes are tasty but im told if u eat too many of them something bad happens

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
slough off your fleshy confines and you can eat all the raw foods you want, skeletons have nothing to fear from man or potato

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I guess that Pelosi statement isn't happening oh geez what a shocker