Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

DryGoods posted:

there's probably tons from authors who don't realize they are robots

drat. makes u thunk

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

buy the rights

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

You don't say?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
getting some bad mommy vibes

don't like it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

“He says what we’re thinking and what we want to say,” noted a white woman at a Trump rally in Montana. “We wish we could speak our mind without worrying about the consequences,” explained a white man at a Phoenix event. “He can speak his mind without worrying.”
How are reporters still so confused by "he's racist like we are?"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

You don't say?

lol is that a young tyler crowder?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i always forget which wallace is the good one

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Loving the tunes at this Trump rally.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yo fell asleep

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

How are reporters still so confused by "he's racist like we are?"

"confused"

reporters doing tuckerface real life to wheedle more racist shlock for shock value to pull in ratings and meet performance quotas of a news conglomerate

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also addamere check out lems golem xiv

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

:barf: :chast2b: these need to be combined somehow

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

"confused"

reporters doing tuckerface real life to wheedle more racist shlock for shock value to pull in ratings and meet performance quotas of a news conglomerate
This is based on internal observation of reporters I've known

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

meatball~

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1157064258791890945

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is based on internal observation of reporters I've known

im not confused, im..im just inquisitive and its my inquisitive nature that makes me such a good investigative journalist :o:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/rick_carp/status/1157047754402729984

edit: poo poo I’m way late on this one

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

It's old and I've posted it, but I just love repeating it:

Wayne LaPierre single handedly destroyed the NRA, and Oliver North was cheating the NRA out of tons of money but actually wanted to save the institution.

Lol, who knew, selling more and more of a product to a smaller and smaller constituency is not a good business model.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

Yo fell asleep

She just dodged the question because she felt it was beneath her

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh poo poo qanon was right

https://twitter.com/cbseveningnews/status/1157063215223836673

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mu9XFNVzMQ

The prospect of Americans raiding Canadian pharmacies for cheaper prescription drugs is raising the spectre of drug shortages north of the border.

Canada is not very keen on Trump's announcement of the plan to eventually make a plan to buy drugs from Canada. And Canada is going to lock that poo poo down and only sell the dregs to the US.

SO congrats to the Trump plan withstanding 48 hours of international scrutiny before flaming out. It's a record.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Addamere posted:

idgi

Does the word mean something else?

No, but people who jerk off to it like to pretend like they're different things and get mad when their nose is rubbed in it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crazypoops posted:

:barf: :chast2b: these need to be combined somehow

thanks!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moridin920 posted:

No, but people who jerk off to it like to pretend like they're different things and get mad when their nose is rubbed in it

[Indignant Tutuola Voice]: You mean those freaks get off on beating it to little kids?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

hey crazy cloud someone wrote a book about something awful and dedicated it to you whats up with that

aw how sweet , i post, before considering that it's possible that a book about something awful contains insanely problematic poo poo i will have to later disavow, ishly

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Plinkey posted:

god drat baked potatoes take a long time

Microwave them a few minutes first

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

booooo ya hoser

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1157066568263770115

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Stab the 🥔 with a fork a bunch and then microwave it for 2-4m depending on size, it will half the time

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

So where are the numbers at? Last I saw, there were 119 votes for an impeachment inquiry, which included Amash. There are 239 Democrats in the House, so 119 is not a majority. They need 218 votes to pass an article of impeachment.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Addamere posted:

hey ehf is there any good sci fi written from a robot's perspective or the narrator is a robot

moderan by david r bunch

edit: the robot in question is a lot like trump. the book is very funny and cspam as hell, cant reccomend it enough

Finicums Wake has issued a correction as of 00:19 on Aug 2, 2019

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

holy gently caress lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

I thought I had this game in hand but Impossible really is impossible and the Avatar counter is just going up and up and up. I did the Blacksite mission early to slow it down and lol, what a clusterfuck.

2 turns later and I have a retaliation mission to do.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Noodle Boy is the only death so far but lol, that won't last. I've never had to carry so many soldiers back to the ship as I have this game. Everyone just keeps hitting the floor and bleeding out but sooner or later it is gonna be death.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

DryGoods posted:

getting some bad mommy vibes

don't like it

It is ok son time for your bath.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/1157065248509218816?s=19

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Idk how that difficulty/bullshit level in XCOM fun for people and I say that as someone who enjoys having my balls smacked around

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
what the gently caress ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING MICROWAVING POTATOES

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST

HAVE U NO DIGNITY OR SELF RESPECT

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

sinnesloeschen posted:

what the gently caress ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING MICROWAVING POTATOES

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST

HAVE U NO DIGNITY OR SELF RESPECT

It makes 0 difference in the end really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Hot Karl Marx posted:

It makes 0 difference in the end really