Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

euphronius posted:

co2 Rise has cause like 2 or 3 great extinctions

we went from 200 to 400 ppm in like 100 years. carbon pollution is actually speeding up

global historical max is only like 2000 ppm

Gonna start wearing a CARBON 2,000 hat like the dow 20,000 one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chernobyl should not have been made

we need nuclear energy badly. we can’t afford tv shows or whatever espousing anti environmental ideas. when are the making s tv show which shows how damaging coal is ?

or don’t it probably doesn’t matter at this point

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FAUXTON posted:

chernobyl was like 33 yrs ago

u were 33 yrs ago

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

What was it that trukp was trying to say, that one day ten years ago when he kept going UNNNNN

"stop posting in D unnnnn D"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

carbon energy kills like 8 billion people and the planet

but nuclear energy is bad !

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nuclear power owns build the plants everywhere

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

euphronius posted:

Chernobyl should not have been made

we need nuclear energy badly. we can’t afford tv shows or whatever espousing anti environmental ideas. when are the making s tv show which shows how damaging coal is ?

or don’t it probably doesn’t matter

Literally nothing matters anymore. Except like... Try to be one of the survivors. Or don't?

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

crazy cloud posted:

What was it that trukp was trying to say, that one day ten years ago when he kept going UNNNNN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiai

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
I thought I only had one 16oz beer left but I have 2.
:glomp:

I'm so glad i don't get hangovers, I just have to be careful not to be drunk in the AM.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

euphronius posted:

This message brought to you by clean coal

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Let me off this god drat plane. The plane has been sitting outside the gate but not docking with it for 20m.

This is all your fault schnorkles, you big dumb poll loving rear end in a top hat

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pohl posted:

I thought I only had one 16oz beer left but I have 2.
:glomp:

I'm so glad i don't get hangovers, I just have to be careful not to be drunk in the AM.

how old are you

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

hmm, it seems that Handsome Harley Race is dead

i'm not a wrestling fan but i stumbled on some videos of Jim Cornette recently. he's a great storyteller so i've enjoyed him describing the business even though i don't care about the sport

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

excited to find oit what insane rear end mythologies habe evolved wrt mt rushmope aftey a thousand yrs of bronxe age civ post climate die off

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1157106280252805122

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

So she's saying he's Jared is a slumlord... and also Trump is right?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I should treat myself and upgrade my paid for rental car, if I ever get off this infernal plane

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Committee For Environmental Safety to hold definitely not show trials for every carbon executive

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

euphronius posted:

how old are you

46 but probably like 12 in reality

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
can u guys imagine how big the fuckin moquitoes are gonna be on the atlanta coastline

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Literally nothing matters anymore. Except like... Try to be one of the survivors. Or don't?

domt try to survive, try to make sure that what survives is kind and just

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

excited to find oit what insane rear end mythologies habe evolved wrt mt rushmope aftey a thousand yrs of bronxe age civ post climate die off

we are so big everything should be knowable for whomever survives

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Up next on CNN: why are Democrats offering insane, unachievable promises like "reduced college costs"???? We ask fifteen Trump campaign workers their opinion

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
when the megacanes spawn the hypernadoes over the floating toxic waste slurry of houston, i'll sit back and think "checkmate, libs"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pohl posted:

46 but probably like 12 in reality

good that you don’t get hangovers at that advanced age

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

ex post facho posted:

can u guys imagine how big the fuckin moquitoes are gonna be on the atlanta coastline

im making a startup to breed human sized bats

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
personally im counting on yellowstone triggering to create a nuclear winter cancelling out all the co2 pollution bing bong so simple

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

She really is a disgusting human being.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

euphronius posted:

Why TV make a movie about guy that one time killed a lot of people instead of all the people who are sure to die soon?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

good that you don’t get hangovers at that advanced age

I've maybe had 4 hangovers in my life which probably explains why i drink so much

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

ex post facho posted:

personally im counting on yellowstone triggering to create a nuclear winter cancelling out all the co2 pollution bing bong so simple

It'd ruin Wyoming and Liz Cheney so sure!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ganbor_zoi/status/1157075491968282624?s=19

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.

I mean, if there are no kids....

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Knight posted:

Why TV make a movie about guy that one time killed a lot of people instead of all the people who are sure to die soon?

it’s too late now but our media should have been ideologically correct

alas lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

ex post facho posted:

plus it would wipe out the entire US so :d2a:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I'm bummed out that we're going to die of starvation before we die from literal lack of oxygen in the atmosphere.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

I will never not combat liberalism

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

ex post facho posted:

"Accidental diversion of a large mining asteroid straight into Earth" for 500 alec

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

By "childhood cancer" he means immigrant children. "ending the AIDS epidemic" is too obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

smarxist posted:

start posting in C sharp Minor