Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

shovelbum posted:

All the conspiracy poo poo is entirely real but misdirected away from the actual culprits

Excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

YALLA!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I just vaped a ton of weed

jealz

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

The galley(kitchen) on a boat is below deck or, in otherwords, IN THE BASEMENT

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I don't know what I expected to feel at a trump rally, but I felt a tremendous sadness for the end of America before anyone had spoken and while Pence was speaking a pit in my stomach of deapair. Trump was just gibberish and we left after 5 minutes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I don't know what I expected to feel at a trump rally, but I felt a tremendous sadness for the end of America before anyone had spoken and while Pence was speaking a pit in my stomach of deapair. Trump was just gibberish and we left after 5 minutes.

:patriot:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

fosborb posted:

millions of moms like 10 years ago, apparently

No not really. Not the most recent camrys at least. Whenever I see a 4 door camery — especially a recent model one with a nice coat of paint some darker charcoal wheels I cant but help to do a double take and wonder if that’s a lexus. some of these toyotas look drat nice sports cars including the camrey my friend

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

extremely unpatriotic

enjoy the salt mines

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

throwin it on

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/SenhorRaposa/status/1157124274542534656?s=20

:aaaaa:
pelosi... racist?!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1157140396230598656

:supaburn:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

\

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Don't be glum, China might disable all of our infrastructure with a cyber attack

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

i spread my ample rear end cheeks and emit:

T
R U
O NO

OOOOOOOOOOO *squeak*

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

shut up

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

bargain bin bill o'reilly lookin rear end

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

gently caress you

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

guys voice kind of reminds me of blur

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

anybody who uses the phrase "modern american history" without at least defining it should drown

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Roosevelt posted:

bargain bin bill o'reilly lookin rear end

every set of buttons in that picture are the wrong number of buttons

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
it doesnt even have a sport mode, why would anyone want to drive a camry wtf

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

everybody should drown

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

TREASON?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

anybody who uses the phrase "modern american history" without at least defining it should drown

Since the depression

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:negative::jail:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

chain probing ppl is loving stupid
otoh
its zergermans
hmm

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the modern era started about 500 years ago so all US history is in the modern era

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I was genuinely excited to see gun girl, and I think she was about to interview my buddy and me but reconsidered after a brief moment of internalizing my friend's "communism works" shirt with a picture of a USSR octopus eating hitler.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaY9sMGtWmg

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

A Handed Missus posted:

gently caress you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
i wanna go home and smoke a bunch of weed

not that im doing anything at work anyway but i could not be doing anything at home

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

s e s h

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

zegermans posted:

Time for nitecrew

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

I was genuinely excited to see gun girl, and I think she was about to interview my buddy and me but reconsidered after a brief moment of internalizing my friend's "communism works" shirt with a picture of a USSR octopus eating hitler.

high five. she was at my city's pride parade as well and it was definitely a "i know who you are and well, i have my kids with me so lets just walk away from the crazy gun lady"

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Turdfuzz posted:

chain probing ppl is loving stupid
otoh
its zergermans
hmm

I personally think all probes longer than 6 hours should be chain probes. it's like how if the president wants to launch a nuke he has to cut the key out of the heart of his aide

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1157139728564514816

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

is that joy divsion

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

God drat that poo poo was funny as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus