Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
https://twitter.com/bdavewalters/status/1155974867600044043?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Oberst posted:

I'd thought someone would never ask!

Yes I will summarize my yearlong v20 campaign that is quickly coming to a close. Tomorrow is the likely final battle and I have 2 epilogue sessions planned

Chronicle name: A Real Pain in the Neck

Theme: Hunt or Be Hunted

Main villain: Redlisters including the legendary Christopher Barrow

Final summary to be written

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ek6CdjtVRs

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

Oberst posted:

Nice meltdown

Roll frenzy

So, again, you are manically vomiting forth this stream of consciousness because really basic criticism of a game you’ve clearly become extremely emotionally invested in - criticisms you have not been able to refute and therefore lied about for like two pages straight. Now you’re flipping out at the genius of a number going up instead of down. It is true that mechanical novelty makes the bitter pill of having to think about the VtM setting for even a second go down easier, but come on, it’s not worth this level of defensiveness.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
What lmao

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

nofather posted:

There's some cool hints of sea stuff in the 2e core book (notably in the Bristol hunting ground, which has the Kraken idigam). Shunned has the lamprey hosts, powerful members of which might be locked away.

And obviously in an area mostly abandoned by humanity azlu themselves have time to make themselves fat and safe though it sounds like you've got the encounters planned really well already.

I haven't gotten to the lamprey hosts yet, but that sounds like a great idea. The Azlu are a new threat to the area, but have had months since their initial discovery to set up shop, and, when they were discovered, the neighborhood was already just a step away from becoming a barren.

Having this been because of some larger war with the lamprey hosts, depending on what I learn about them when I read that section is great, plus this pack has good relations with the local nosferatu and carthians, so a rival set of blood drinkers unrelated to the invictus and lancea from across the bay is great.

This is Santa Sangre (Corpus Christie and surrounding towns). The pack's territory is Old Town, the Azlu's turf is the eastern parts of Yellowfin. The parts closer to Dockside, the tourist area, is still home to fishermen and active, but all the commercial shipping that took placein the east and northeast has mostly moved south to the new docks in Aristaville. Generally speaking everything in the south is part of New Santa Sangre, the part of the city that was built up after the Great Fire nearly destroyed the place 100 years ago it's also the heart of the Ivory Claw/ Invictus alliance. Old Santa Sangre, the stuff north of the bay, was left out of the recovery, aside from Dockside, which is the prime tourist destination with a built up Boardwalk and plenty of world class fresh seafood. The Carthians, mainly nosferatu and gangrel, live out there and are pretty good about policing themselves and not killing.

I'm rambling, since I just came back from a whiskey bar, but if there's interest, I can C&P my neighborhood writeups. Plenty of hooks for werewolf or vampire games.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Made some final tweaks to the Angle-Daughters, spruced up the fluff a little bit and clarified a few things. Feel free to use them as antagonists, NPCs, or just plain old PCs.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

What about, instead of making it where the base power buy-in is how the bloodline becomes an effectively playable PC, you make it where the default state is that, and that the first dot of Parasitism (or hell, the third dot, and make the first and second 'you can more efficiently take advantage of the benefits of not really being obligated to this body') is the body-hopper?

So like, their weakness would be the Ventrue one, plus I dunno, maybe some situational penalty to fine motor control or perception within X amount of time of waking up / assuming a new host, because the connections aren't warmed up properly yet with their vitae? The blanket STR/DEX penalty feels insanely bad unless I'm misreading it.

And then you could have like:
Parasitism 1 - Count your Blood Potency as (Parasitism) lower and your Humanity as (Parasitism) higher for purposes of sunlight damage and frequency.
Parasitism 2 - Ignore (Parasitism) worth of wound penalties from bashing damage passively, from lethal damage by spending vitae for the scene, by just shutting out that nervous system stimuli
Parasitism 3 - The bodyswap, etc.

That way, one dot in the bloodline discipline already takes a starting character's Blood Potency to 0, which takes the frequency of sunlight damage dealt to "nope" while preserving the flavor of lil bone snek piloting corpse mech into the light. And if they're keeping up on their bloodline discipline as their BP increases, they can effectively always be walking out into the sun. Maybe make it cost blood per turn/scene just to keep them from being the full solution to the daystar though, or make it a "half Parasitism, rounded up" subtraction to BP. Something.

that's a better idea than how i did it, i wanted to represent them being weak outside of a host, but i also didn't specify that they begin with a host which would make it very tough to get started. maybe parasitism caps out at 5, so a vamp with higher blood potency than that is going to start burning in the sun anyway. That'd make it an incomplete solution to the daystar, and one with a pretty steep cost of 'becoming a hideous spine creature'.

parasitism 4 and 5 could be more xenomorphy powers that make them stronger outside of a host, or pull gruesome tricks in combat like their spine bursting out of the host's chest to inject someone with some kind of paralysing poison.

the angle-daughters are very cool, it's always awesome to see what unique bloodlines people come up with.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

juggalo baby coffin posted:

that's a better idea than how i did it, i wanted to represent them being weak outside of a host, but i also didn't specify that they begin with a host which would make it very tough to get started. maybe parasitism caps out at 5, so a vamp with higher blood potency than that is going to start burning in the sun anyway. That'd make it an incomplete solution to the daystar, and one with a pretty steep cost of 'becoming a hideous spine creature'.

parasitism 4 and 5 could be more xenomorphy powers that make them stronger outside of a host, or pull gruesome tricks in combat like their spine bursting out of the host's chest to inject someone with some kind of paralysing poison.

the angle-daughters are very cool, it's always awesome to see what unique bloodlines people come up with.

Thank you! I like the idea of your weird spine-creature line a lot, and I agree that the powers should have a sort of slow shift from inward to outward. The first and second somehow make the creature better at living in the host, and the third is the "bridge" between them and four/five which are focused on xenomorphy things. Example in my head:

1. In addition to letting you imitate life, your blush of life lets you hide your horrible parasitic nature. Your blush of life last Parasitism dots instead of a scene and you may walk in the sun during it. (wear sunglasses, one of the few things that can give you away in this state is your eyes steaming in the sun)
2. Tap into the memories of the host for a vitae, allowing you to imitate them without a subterfuge roll or using their mental/social skills and merits instead of your own.
3. By puncturing a target ghouls spine you may jump hosts by simply pumping your vitae into it. Your old husk dies instantly, leaving a desiccated corpse without a spine. It's a clear warning to anyone who knows your kind if found, act accordingly.
4. You may dislocate your spine to use it as a weapon, capable of administering paralytic venom at the cost of vitae and serious damage to your host body. You may also use this to jump hosts if you puncture a ghoul's spine
5. ??? This one is a thinker.

Somehow on the way through thinking of these it went from a xenomorph to more the thing. But I kinda like that.

The Unlife Aquatic fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Aug 2, 2019

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

juggalo baby coffin posted:

I mean your way would absolutely work as a Night Horrors write-up but I'm also the person they write those "ok if you REALLY wanted to make these playable" sidebars in books like that for, so I just skipped a step. And yeah I like the idea of capping it out at 5 just in principle, because >5-dot powers always seem like one of those writerly indulgences that never realistically make their way to a table in a way where you couldn't just fiat them in for your NPC anyway.

For 4 or 5, I think you could do well with having a xenomorphy "gently caress up my host to do something really gross" power (that maybe makes the host a breaking point for people to see until you heal it with vitae?) for one, and potentially the other you could look at how some of the core 2e 5-dot powers work: Dominate 5 is Possession, Majesty 5 is "your 1-dot power is free/fast", Nightmare 5 is lethal damage. So if you wanted, the 5-dot could be "resisted action to swap hosts into an unwilling, conscious mortal or Ghoul" where a dramatic failure leaves you flopping around outside your old host (just to bake that in there somewhere).

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Does silence of death cover a vampire in a wheelchair? Or would the wheelchair still make noise?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

Thank you! I like the idea of your weird spine-creature line a lot, and I agree that the powers should have a sort of slow shift from inward to outward. The first and second somehow make the creature better at living in the host, and the third is the "bridge" between them and four/five which are focused on xenomorphy things. Example in my head:

1. In addition to letting you imitate life, your blush of life lets you hide your horrible parasitic nature. Your blush of life last Parasitism dots instead of a scene and you may walk in the sun during it. (wear sunglasses, one of the few things that can give you away in this state is your eyes steaming in the sun)
2. Tap into the memories of the host for a vitae, allowing you to imitate them without a subterfuge roll or using their mental/social skills and merits instead of your own.
3. By puncturing a target ghouls spine you may jump hosts by simply pumping your vitae into it. Your old husk dies instantly, leaving a desiccated corpse without a spine. It's a clear warning to anyone who knows your kind if found, act accordingly.
4. You may dislocate your spine to use it as a weapon, capable of administering paralytic venom at the cost of vitae and serious damage to your host body. You may also use this to jump hosts if you puncture a ghoul's spine
5. ??? This one is a thinker.

Somehow on the way through thinking of these it went from a xenomorph to more the thing. But I kinda like that.

Hell yeah these are some great ideas. I think the idea is a lot stronger if you start out host-focused then move on to become a much stronger parasite.

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I mean your way would absolutely work as a Night Horrors write-up but I'm also the person they write those "ok if you REALLY wanted to make these playable" sidebars in books like that for, so I just skipped a step. And yeah I like the idea of capping it out at 5 just in principle, because >5-dot powers always seem like one of those writerly indulgences that never realistically make their way to a table in a way where you couldn't just fiat them in for your NPC anyway.

For 4 or 5, I think you could do well with having a xenomorphy "gently caress up my host to do something really gross" power (that maybe makes the host a breaking point for people to see until you heal it with vitae?) for one, and potentially the other you could look at how some of the core 2e 5-dot powers work: Dominate 5 is Possession, Majesty 5 is "your 1-dot power is free/fast", Nightmare 5 is lethal damage. So if you wanted, the 5-dot could be "resisted action to swap hosts into an unwilling, conscious mortal or Ghoul" where a dramatic failure leaves you flopping around outside your old host (just to bake that in there somewhere).

No I feel you, I'm trying to write these guys as playable options because I always love to play freaky poo poo, I'm just not very good at the mechanics side of stuff. Their original weakness was just me copying the Pijavica weakness from A Thousand Years of Night.

I think this set of powers make a lot more sense for a player bloodline than what I originally had.

idk if anyone is good at PDFs but we could get a couple more ideas going and then have Bloodlines - The Awful or something

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Did you seriously link your twitter in this thread in an effort to get people to join your game and your patreon after the day you've been having?
Yeah no this is just you trying to suggest that a game is good because someone is paid to endorse it.
That's not how things work.

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Aug 2, 2019

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Kurieg posted:

Did you seriously link your twitter in this thread in an effort to get people to join your game and your patreon after the day you've been having?

yeah its a 'play by 5 posts' game

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Upon further investigation i don't think that's his twitter for several reasons and he's just trying a really weak appeal to authority.

Spector29
Nov 28, 2016

Kurieg posted:

I don't venture out of Traditional Games ever, so watching a meltdown-into-banning as it's happening is pretty novel. I do wonder what Oberst is after, at this point.

So, non-cosmology related Mage question: Fate mages can reflexively give somebody the Charmed condition, which reduces all damage from a source down to one. Sure, Paradox from the overreach they likely need will get them eventually, but...one of them is a secret Selesti, so they're not really having an issue with essentially negating all-1 damage from the party.

How can I deal with this other than barring the Charmed Condition, which is my intended solution?

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Spector29 posted:

I don't venture out of Traditional Games ever, so watching a meltdown-into-banning as it's happening is pretty novel. I do wonder what Oberst is after, at this point.

So, non-cosmology related Mage question: Fate mages can reflexively give somebody the Charmed condition, which reduces all damage from a source down to one. Sure, Paradox from the overreach they likely need will get them eventually, but...one of them is a secret Selesti, so they're not really having an issue with essentially negating all-1 damage from the party.

How can I deal with this other than barring the Charmed Condition, which is my intended solution?

just rewrite all of fate, the arcanum as presented may as well say "i win"

nofather
Aug 15, 2014

Soonmot posted:

This is Santa Sangre (Corpus Christie and surrounding towns). The pack's territory is Old Town, the Azlu's turf is the eastern parts of Yellowfin. The parts closer to Dockside, the tourist area, is still home to fishermen and active, but all the commercial shipping that took placein the east and northeast has mostly moved south to the new docks in Aristaville. Generally speaking everything in the south is part of New Santa Sangre, the part of the city that was built up after the Great Fire nearly destroyed the place 100 years ago it's also the heart of the Ivory Claw/ Invictus alliance. Old Santa Sangre, the stuff north of the bay, was left out of the recovery, aside from Dockside, which is the prime tourist destination with a built up Boardwalk and plenty of world class fresh seafood. The Carthians, mainly nosferatu and gangrel, live out there and are pretty good about policing themselves and not killing.

Looks neat, lots of room to work with, always nice to have the nasty Pure around. Hope the lamprey hosts are too your liking.

quote:

I'm rambling, since I just came back from a whiskey bar, but if there's interest, I can C&P my neighborhood writeups. Plenty of hooks for werewolf or vampire games.

That would be cool, actually.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Mister Olympus posted:

just rewrite all of fate, the arcanum as presented may as well say "i win"

Or, alternatively, 'the Arcanum that may as well say Do Not Touch, You Will Die' because of the extremely vague 'if you abuse Fate powers to give yourself unbelievable good luck, this is the one Arcanum that will actively try to gently caress you over for abusing it.' What does that mean? Nothing in particular, but it is a built-in excuse for any Fate hotfix a ST decides to bring down mid-game because Fate applies to every situation and seems to be the only arcanum where the devs outright embraced 'you can do more than Potency damage in an attack by Fate-ing someone into getting hit by a car.' At least the blessing/curse subsystem makes it clear how the penalties should work for generic Fate effects, even if them applying to literally everything is just exhausting and low on fun flavor.

Honestly I feel like Fate is the only Arcanum that presents even moderately serious balance or flavor issues; Time is the only arcanum that makes my head ache sometimes, but it's more or less metaphysically and mechanically straightforward, it's just kind of a pain to run unless I talk to my Time player before session about what's going to fly and what's going to shut down play while I figure poo poo out. So Acanthoi just attract all the problems, apparently. We don't even have an Acanthus in the cabal and their Arcana are causing trouble!

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

Spector29 posted:

Well, you've got three options: the first is to embrace this kind of fanciful madness, with the understanding that even if one of the members is a secret Scelestus, having their arms turn into snakes is going to be inconvenient regardless. The second is to remember that combat time is made up of multiple rounds and that Charmed will only protect them from a single strike (or dispellation, depending on circumstance) and plan accordingly. The third is to outright ban it like you planned.

My question to ask is: has this actually come up as an issue in the game yet, or are you reacting to what looks like what might be an alarming state of affairs? Fate can often read intimidatingly but in practicality isn't much more or less disruptive or upsetting than a Moros inescapably suffocating people with 2 dots of Matter or an Obrimos with 2 dots of Forces having Storm-like control of the weather.

Edit: I would absolutely recommend only allowing them to apply Exceptional Luck on spellcasting rolls for the rolling, not as a yantra supplement, though. They'd usually only be able to squeeze one or two extra factors out of it, three if they're powerful enough and push, but it's usually a working deterrent from people insisting on rolling it for every drat spell.

Ironslave fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Aug 2, 2019

Spector29
Nov 28, 2016

Ironslave posted:

Well, you've got three options: the first is to embrace this kind of fanciful madness, with the understanding that even if one of the members is a secret Scelestus, having their arms turn into snakes is going to be inconvenient regardless. The second is to remember that combat time is made up of multiple rounds and that Charmed will only protect them from a single strike (or dispellation, depending on circumstance) and plan accordingly. The third is to outright ban it like you planned.

My question to ask is: has this actually come up as an issue in the game yet, or are you reacting to what looks like what might be an alarming state of affairs? Fate can often read intimidatingly but in practicality isn't much more or less disruptive or upsetting than a Moros inescapably suffocating people with 2 dots of Matter or an Obrimos with 2 dots of Forces having Storm-like control of the weather.

Edit: I would absolutely recommend only allowing them to apply Exceptional Luck on spellcasting rolls for the rolling, not as a yantra supplement, though. They'd usually only be able to squeeze one or two extra factors out of it, three if they're powerful enough and push, but it's usually a working deterrent from people insisting on rolling it for every drat spell.

This is an in-play issue, yes. Through Fate and Prime warding they've only left themselves vulnerable to area of effect spells (and even then the Selestus gets a Clash of Wills) and in combat someone used a Necklace of Fireballs-like item to blow up some Seers, crucially forgetting that there was a friendly NPC invisible near them that would absolutely get caught in the blast. It was a tense moment...until the Selestus's player reminded the less experienced fellow Acanthus PC that they could negate all damage-1 done for little Paradox cost, since she largely never Reaches beyond her Grasp.

This seems very much like an effect that will never stop; that any sufficient danger will be reduced to 1 damage for very little downside.

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

Spector29 posted:

This is an in-play issue, yes. Through Fate and Prime warding they've only left themselves vulnerable to area of effect spells (and even then the Selestus gets a Clash of Wills) and in combat someone used a Necklace of Fireballs-like item to blow up some Seers, crucially forgetting that there was a friendly NPC invisible near them that would absolutely get caught in the blast. It was a tense moment...until the Selestus's player reminded the less experienced fellow Acanthus PC that they could negate all damage-1 done for little Paradox cost, since she largely never Reaches beyond her Grasp.

This seems very much like an effect that will never stop; that any sufficient danger will be reduced to 1 damage for very little downside.

Yeah, if you've got a few Mages working together of several Arcana or other talents at sufficient level they're usually resilient to almost everything, or capable of creating things that make them resilient to almost everything. If you've got someone with sufficient Matter and access to Signs of Sorcery, expect another inconvenient power-up coming once they learn about Thaumium. You can either embrace it (and sometimes have someone just shoot a gun at someone twice) or ban it, but it sounds like your players are knowledgeable enough that trying to cause them immediate fear for their own lives is going to involve throwing heavier and more horrifying things at them, or pruning what it is their powers can do.

Mage breaks down at a certain point as a game of people directly fighting other people. It starts doing this very quickly, with anyone capable of almost-inescapably killing anyone else at two dots in most Arcana, with things only escalating from there. Best advice I can give if you don't want to start taking scissors to the Arcana is to try and make them suffer in indirect ways, or tempt them into making horrible decisions.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
unless they are tactial and strategical geniuses they will gently caress up, and I mean Mage does one thing really well:

There Is Always Someone With A Bigger Stick

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

Goa Tse-tung posted:

unless they are tactial and strategical geniuses they will gently caress up, and I mean Mage does one thing really well:

There Is Always Someone With A Bigger Stick

Yes, but at a point that bigger stick becomes "I disintegrate you with no effort."

But yeah, Mages will invariably gently caress up. Usually not in surviving, but often in protecting. Or in not letting their own Obsessive natures get the better of their judgment.

Gantolandon
Aug 19, 2012

Spector29 posted:

Dispel it. Attack the cabal with spells that apply conditions and tilts, which may not kill them, but make them nearly unusable. Send a lot of weak mooks and summons who can prod them to death. Send a Supernal being associated with Fate after them. Get after the assets they can't easily protect.

Also, the Guardians will definitely be interested why these people can cast a lot of high - Paradox spells and never suffer the consequences.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Spector29 posted:

Make combat encounters where the point is not survival, but trying to stop the bad guys from doing something. Sure, they can tank all the damage in the world, but all those babies are demon juice now.

Of course, Mages are inherently broken in a way no other character type is in any version of WoD/CoD, so a more useful advice, as Ironslave says, is moving away from conflicts about fights and more to the unintended consequences of the players' irresponsible use of power.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

so the spine vampire parasite gets the charmed mage, the mage only takes 1 damage, and now the spine vampire has a very healthy host

i'm just saying the spine vampire can fix basically anything so we should get those details nailed down on the powers

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kurieg posted:

Holy gently caress lmfao

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
A character who functionally can’t be incapacitated by impact damage can still be frozen in a block of ice or turned into a frog or be cursed to always take the wrong turn in the road and never even show up at the bossfight or fall comatose or possessed or whatever. Even if they’re warded against it, in most cases that means a 50/50 rolloff rather than an automatic no-sell.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Metapod posted:

Holy gently caress lmfao

Unless he's been playing some extremely long con it's not his Twitter. (Not to mention linking his personal/work Twitter to that post history would be career suicide) but the fact that there exists a good actual play for a game does not make it objectively good. Which is apparently what Oberst is trying to suggest.

Some of my fondest RPG memories were from a Pathfinder game, that does not make it a good game, it just means my DM and play group were awesome and worked around the systems shortcomings.

Also a being paid to endorse a game kind of invalidates your opinions on said product, so again, not sure what he was trying to accomplish with his appeal to Twitter authority.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm just in awe you believed even for a moment oberst was a famous ST just dear lord dude

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Metapod posted:

I'm just in awe you believed even for a moment oberst was a famous ST just dear lord dude

You say that as if weirder poo poo hasn't happened on these forums, and like I should immediately know who this person is.
But whatever, I'm glad you're entertained.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Also, the tell when someone's making a joke is that they've ever said anything funny or interesting before, so you can understand the confusion

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hi everyone.

Thank you for submitting those reports. We've queued up a longer probation for Oberst and are waiting for the admins to process the requests. Unfortunately that takes time, which is why we've given him a couple six hour probations since those are processed instantly. I apologize for the delay.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Oberst he loved to play v5 you hate to see it

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Many Kindred have said this!

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
RIP Oberst, the Second Inquisition got him.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Hi everyone.

Thank you for submitting those reports. We've queued up a humanity stain for Oberst and are waiting for the admins to process the requests. Unfortunately that takes time, which is why we've given him 2 points of temporary agg willpower damage since those are processed instantly. I apologize for the delay.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

He got a messy crit on his shitpost roll.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Hi everyone.

Thank you for submitting those reports. We've queued up a longer probation for Oberst and are waiting for the admins to process the requests. Unfortunately that takes time, which is why we've given him a couple six hour probations since those are processed instantly. I apologize for the delay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV0edD_Gsw8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
So is a probation torpor?