Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
one day at a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

god i wish they would have caught the intruder cause you know its a proud boy

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

how'd the Trump rally go, i stopped following the thread because I started up Stellaris and 3 hours evaporated

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

wait what i thought it was just the dowless dude

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

is this from the thing where they "collected" absentee ballots for people and threw them in the trash

ty manifisto

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lmao Biden saying "nothing about Obamacare was moderate" really peeling the dura off what his brain thinks about stuff

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

The Alpha Centauri posted:

lol i remember one coach, this was a catholic school team, got kicked out of our parish because he was starting fights with other parents and getting right up into the faces of 12/13 year old boys and screaming at the top of his lungs in their faces

e; iirc correctly, i think he threatened to beat up one of the priests lol g-d drat ban men from coaching sports. i've not seen the same kind of poo poo from my daughters field hockey/lacrosse coaches yet.

we had this PE teacher in jr. high who was also the girls varsity soccer coach.
He was late 30's failed wanna be soccer pro. He was such a abusive rear end in a top hat and would participate in the games we would play in PE.
He always played short stop on both teams for softball and would just absolutely smoke the ball to first base any chance he got. No one wanted to play first base because jr. high kids aren't really a match for a grown man's anger throws.

He also did something similar when we would do the soccer game where each team lines up against the wall and assigned a number. Numbers get called and each respective team member must run out to the middle and try to dribble the ball and kick it against the other team's wall. You would have to block the ball with your body (no hands). So of course coach bad rear end plays too and no one would even try to stop his kicks cause they were going so fast. Everyone just got out of the way. He owned so many jr high kids.

Eventually I think he got busted for cocaine and probably some predatory sex behavior with the high school varsity girls soccer team

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Not gonna lie I wish I could ever have as much fun as he had in that moment

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Crunchy Black posted:

lol Bannon is on CNBC right now and he looks real bad

taxing the h*ck outta china!!!

an editor was lamenting to me that she couldnt get things printed in china rn because tariffs/trade war, both the increased costs but in large part the reduced chinese willingness to work w american companies while the trump slapfight is going on

her company was looking at malaysian and singaporean printers and while printing off a book was cpst effective enough, any embellishments at all were now ridiculously expensive. gilt edges for the pages went from something super cheap in china (like 8¢ or 15¢ a copy?? idk it was small) to almost a fuckin dollar in malaysia

tup

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Why wonder? It’s all right there

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

hosed up if true

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

God every time they just nail the expectations, it's remarkable

I swear these fucks are spawned in earthen cocoons like the Uruk-hai

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

the "staring into the reactor core at the distance where the trillions of tiny bullets are high-energy enough to break down cellular walls, except it's a deep-frier for cooking fried Oreos and letting all the droplets of boiling water impact my face before taking a swig of vodka and a shot of heroin then dunking my whole head in" look

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

as physical books become more defined as luxury items (because ebooks) the trade war tuba is making it harder and harder to produce those physical books as anything more than the bare text on wood pulp

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

that leather harness looks...

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wow these mass effect face model bugs are out of control!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

ah the rare tandem crack ping

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1157289974078877697?s=20
Call Kean jr a bootlicker next fall tom

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

magiccarpet posted:

ah the rare tandem crack ping

hoots and hollers anyway

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Bannon is a probably vodka man

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The blood in the corner of his mouth suggests that's not his blood but rather the still-warm life juices of his most recent victim

You know it only now strikes me how many conspiracy theorists think everyone in DC is a lich that ritually feeds on the blood of mortals, and yet there's the picture next to the definition of lich in the dictionary just walking around with people sauce dribbling off his face like a messy baby that just ate spaghettios and mum's the word

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

The Nastier Nate posted:

Bannon is a probably vodka man

i'm going to go with whiskey

canadian club

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

cut down the tall teas, and also the tall trees, the tall teas and trees folks

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Horny is prohibited

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/11/17/steve-bannon-st-ignatius-helped-me-get-sober

quote:

By the late 1980s, Mr. Bannon says in Bannon: Always the Rebel, written by Keith Koffler and released on Nov. 13 by Regnery Publishing, he recognized that his alcohol consumption “was definitely having an impact on me, on just my ability to perform.... I didn’t have a drinking problem, but I didn’t have a drinking solution.” He stopped drinking alcohol completely in 1998, Mr. Bannon says, and has abstained ever since by (in Mr. Koffler’s words) “practicing the spiritual exercises conceived by St. Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Jesuit order.”

addiction is terrible and probably not good to swing down at someone, but bannon isn't just anyone;he's a white nationalist nazi and so gently caress him

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

stupid sexy skeleton

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

trump laughed at cummings home getting broken into?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Remember when Pelosi was gonna release a statement about how half her caucus is calling for impeachment

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

https://coachdavelive.com/meet-coach

i play sports for most of my childhood, and 75% of my coaches were utter shitheads and abusive (verbally) as gently caress. and also blowhard drunks

My son is six and just started flag football. We've had two practices and if I hear '11 as 1' one more time I am gonna cry. The coaches are loving meatheads and spend like 90% of the time yelling at the kids.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Remember when Pelosi was gonna release a statement about how half her caucus is calling for impeachment

She did.
It was "it will be terribly divisive :qqsay:"

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

trump laughed at cummings home getting broken into?

you dont get trumps tweets beamed into your brain by now?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

nms vr in 2 weeks i can finally escape this hellworld for good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
dick laurent is dead

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

president mocks elected official's burglary, hellworld continues on its natural path.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

god i wish they would have caught the intruder cause you know its a proud boy

Non-zero odds this is a Watergate 2.0, but extremely dumber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

you dont get trumps tweets beamed into your brain by now?

ahh there it is

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1157259424794324992

not v presidential