Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i hate donald j. trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

oh, ed balls or wahtever

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1157321276232540160

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

"my gf thats making viruses to rewrite your bodies dna to cure aids and sickle cell"

yea no way that's gonna backfire

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
This is why you need walls, folks.
Too keep people from burglarizing your home.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

emfive posted:

kefir is delicious for reals and chugging a quart of that a day would be awesome

my gf also introduced me to icelandic yogurt

it's real good

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

(once again requesting that someone add intermittent *crack*'s and *ping*'s to this gif)

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Squizzle posted:

this cuts right to the heart of the ada, and if scotus cant come down v strongly and clearly against dominos here, then almost every piece of law and regulation that forces businesses/capital to treat people as humans worthy of dignity is up for grabs

you know what's going to happen doing you

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Schmoe Cwead posted:

really bad news! john mccain died of brain cancer. too bad!

trump wating until now to cure cancer out of spite

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

Vermain posted:

it's conceptually crazy to me how much we've managed to delve into the fundamental physical laws of the universe at extreme high energy states but the human body is still essentially an old timey map with "here be dragons" scrawled down everywhere

We're allowed to smash particles together at extremely high speeds and see what comes out. Just not allowed with people.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

haljordan posted:

"my gf thats making viruses to rewrite your bodies dna to cure aids and sickle cell"

a well know and documented side effect of that is literally leukemia

which is actually pretty easily treated now days

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

haljordan posted:

Healthy young child goes to my gf, gets pumped full of viruses, doesn't feel good and DNA changes - ZOMBIES. Many such cases!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nocturtle posted:

We're allowed to smash particles together at extremely high speeds and see what comes out. Just not allowed with people.

Someone post the exploding grandma tweet again

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

haljordan posted:

viruses are nature's workers that fight against the bourgeoisie cells comfortable behind their walls. the virus population unionizes with one goal and seizes the means of cellular production and bends the body to its will.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

shovelbum posted:

Formula causes autism is gonna lead to some God tier mom shaming

Facebook private groups are going to light the gently caress up

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm going to say that I don't think baby formula causes autism, it might be a bad idea but that seems like a huge stretch

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
increased formula use probably causes more allergies but not autism. old dude's (> 35years old) having kids is the most correlated thing with autism rates as far as i know.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

fat chud don't know how to throw a punch

HUGE PUBES A PLUS has issued a correction as of 17:22 on Aug 2, 2019

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/1157324798332219393

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you know i was sick of xmen movies but i could be down with this one

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
Ingestion of peservatives and food coloring causes autism

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

viruses are nature's workers that fight against the bourgeoisie cells comfortable behind their walls. the virus population unionizes with one goal and seizes the means of cellular production and bends the body to its will.

They're more like the parasitic finance class that hijacks the means of production to make number (of viruses) go up

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

being alive causes autism

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
also, since sickle cell mainly occurs in the african american population when she did a community outreach they were #1 shocked anyone actually cared about them since that disease has been almost totally ignored (due to doctor racism and not many AA's being in medical research because of more racism) and #2 weren't really trusting because of all that racism in the medical community, especially with that whole tuskegee experiment thing

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

someone needs to make a crack ping generator like we had with the hmmm face

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It takes a brave 29 year old man to take down a 61 year old peaceful protester.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tenderjerk posted:

Ingestion of peservatives and food coloring causes autism

that explains your posting

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Admiral Ray posted:

Critical support for comrade virus

gregday
May 23, 2003

Gringostar posted:

we're only now starting to even look at gut flora and it's relation to everything else in the body (it's a lot which is why poop transplants are a thing)

my gf thats making viruses to rewrite your bodies dna to cure aids and sickle cell has a theory that the rise in autism might be heavily tied to the use of formula because we're only now discovering how much amazing bacteria our body has that helps us to function

also abusing antibiotics kills all that good bacteria in your body which is why you should eat more yogurt, especially different kinds that have different bacteria

sup buddy?

my wife works on the exact same thing, possibly even part of the same study. although i'm unaware of any research on using it for aids, only sickle cell.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Assault shoes

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Uh those are clearly bomb casings

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

gregday posted:

sup buddy?

my wife works on the exact same thing, possibly even part of the same study. although i'm unaware of any research on using it for aids, only sickle cell.

Hate too discover a love triangle in biopharmaceutical research

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

fat chud don't know how to throw a punch

honestly, such poor form and weakness he can't even put a 61 year old man on his butt with like 3-4 free shots at his head.

meanwhile in Seattle....

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Gringostar posted:

we're only now starting to even look at gut flora and it's relation to everything else in the body (it's a lot which is why poop transplants are a thing)

my gf thats making viruses to rewrite your bodies dna to cure aids and sickle cell has a theory that the rise in autism might be heavily tied to the use of formula because we're only now discovering how much amazing bacteria our body has that helps us to function

also abusing antibiotics kills all that good bacteria in your body which is why you should eat more yogurt, especially different kinds that have different bacteria

heal crohn disease please

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Skyl3lazer posted:

Hate too discover a love triangle in biopharmaceutical research

Goon love is the best love

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bethamphetamine posted:

It takes a brave 29 year old man to take down a 61 year old peaceful protester.

that's what happens when you stan for concentration camps hth

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

LOL

"oh, it turns out the fascists are ignoring rules of legislative conduct in the course of their efforts to create a dictatorship. I am hurt and betrayed! surely these ghouls are capable of shame"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/molcranenewman/status/1157278532051095553

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Uh those are clearly bomb casings

god remember one guy made a poorly constructed and easily defeated shoe bomb and now we all have to take our shoes off at the airport forever.

i swear to god the liquid bomb thing was 100% to boost sales for post-gate vendors