Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Birds are super cool.

Birds aren't even real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1157330189136928768?s=20
Number go up

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol the local prosecutor didnt indict pants and he rode that into winning a Rep seat in Congress.

loving Staten Island.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

Birds are super cool.

somebody in a past trump thread recommended some great bird seed (pepper seed) that the rear end in a top hat squirrels don't eat from our bird feeder, so we have tons of really cool birds coming up to eat now. titmice, cardinals, nuthatches, and recently a pair of goldfinches.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

The Alpha Centauri posted:

president deals made a deal with the taliban

you know, the people we went after following 9/11

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

are you saying people can't change after 18 years?

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

when is nancy making her announcement

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i realized i had to go for bigger scores when i robbed several sperm banks and found nothing. it wasuntil my like 4th try that i realized they kept like maybe a dozen tubes in those tiny fridges. i wasnt even looking for jizz specifically at that point i just thought id steal some sperm doctors soda

i was expecting a hot tub or some kind of sensory deprivation tank or something. not some stupid vials. how the gently caress do they call themselves a bank????

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

cumshitter posted:

i realized i had to go for bigger scores when i robbed several sperm banks and found nothing. it wasuntil my like 4th try that i realized they kept like maybe a dozen tubes in those tiny fridges. i wasnt even looking for jizz specifically at that point i just thought id steal some sperm doctors soda

i was expecting a hot tub or some kind of sensory deprivation tank or something. not some stupid vials. how the gently caress do they call themselves a bank????

refractional reserve policy

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I'm pooping in a 100+ degree porta-john and much like Trump and this post, it's The Worse

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Bethamphetamine posted:

Birds are super cool.

Wingspan is a super fun boardgame about birds and everyone should play it.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

fosborb posted:

are you saying people can't change after 18 years?

i'm sure the country we tore apart and bombed for 18 years will be very forgiving

and there will be no retribution for the afghans who worked with coalition forces once we leave there entirely

but i don't think we will leave there entirely

kabal going to turn into an OCONUS duty station like SoKo or Germany or Italy

we are never logging off

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
120 puts it officially over half of house dems. i'd like to see pelosi wriggle her way out of this one!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

TMMadman posted:

Birds aren't even real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0Y2hVe_bw

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

120 puts it officially over half of house dems. i'd like to see pelosi wriggle her way out of this one!

ah well, nevertheless, she resisted

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

shovelbum posted:

I didn't even know this type of bird

Is that a sand crane? body looks too stocky

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Bearjew posted:

somebody in a past trump thread recommended some great bird seed (pepper seed) that the rear end in a top hat squirrels don't eat from our bird feeder, so we have tons of really cool birds coming up to eat now. titmice, cardinals, nuthatches, and recently a pair of goldfinches.

Searching for pepper seed on amazon sucked. Do you have a link you can share? Because I love song birds(I wake up at dawn anyway) and squirrels are my mortal enemies.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Shageletic posted:

I was listening to this author on the Majority Report and she was talking about white reactionaries and conspiracies, and at the end mentioned that it also occurred in the AA community, but unlike the former, black ppl conspiracy theories tended to be justified.

find the fake ted talk the guy who wrote blindsight did about making vampires real

everything he says as a fake doctor talking about clinical trials and patients is basically ripped right from the dairies and testimony of the doctors that performed the tuskegee experiment

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

impeachment is going to be such a disaster...can't wait

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

CODChimera posted:

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

CODChimera posted:

I'm feeling unreasonably charitable, so I'll give fox news the headline: Impeachment Implosion.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
god drat boomer twitter is a loving disgrace

https://twitter.com/hongjoongstoes/status/1155671539439689728?s=19

https://twitter.com/hongjoongstoes/status/1156323472827543552?s=19

these are exactly the people that believe there is a border crisis that requires concentration camps

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

Searching for pepper seed on amazon sucked. Do you have a link you can share? Because I love song birds(I wake up at dawn anyway) and squirrels are my mortal enemies.

i'll text my wife and see if she can send it to me

for now, take this mildly blurry photo of the goldfinches (it still shocks me to see bright yellow birds in the wild)

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
hey y’all I just had an idea. build a big rear end wall to keep out them illegals so we don’t have to spend so much paying for profit companies to hold the children we take from their parents

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Saint_Rukus posted:

this is beautiful

you are beautiful

TREMPe1!

:smugdon::respek::smugdon:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Mariana Horchata posted:

one day at a time

this plan falls apart when you hit wednesday

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1157336683483979777?s=20
There you go Pelosi come out for impeachment you old fart

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bethamphetamine posted:

safflower seed seems to be disliked by squirrels and rats, but cardinals, titmouses, chickadees, sparrows, doves, and even finches and wrens eat it happily.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol thank you

Can I get a quick *crack* when the first expression changes from happy to "what" and then I guess just change the other two to ping and then crack because they're in pretty good places.

ok will try again in an hour or so

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
why is food so bad around here

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bearjew posted:

i'll text my wife and see if she can send it to me

for now, take this mildly blurry photo of the goldfinches (it still shocks me to see bright yellow birds in the wild)

goldfinches aren't gold when they're down south (central texas)

we have "lesser goldfinches" here too, they're black on their back and gold on the belly. Their song is almost exactly the Nelson "ha ha"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
trump's hair looks like a piss meringue styled on top of his scabby dome

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive posted:

we have "lesser goldfinches" here too, they're black on their back and gold on the belly. Their song is almost exactly the Nelson "ha ha"

i never saw a finch like this in Louisiana, where I spent most of my life. i'm in Middle Tennessee now, and these little dudes only just showed up.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1157334725259866112

he didnt lynch a protestor onstage v presidential imho

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
They released the footage where that dumbfuck shot the guy serving him papers after googling if it was legal to shoot a process server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EakWqirXzGs

quote:

Barnett told KOKI-TV the process server drew a weapon and tried to break into his home, but videos released by defense attorneys appear to show otherwise.
Clearly self-defense

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/1157307845551022080?s=20

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1157334725259866112

he didnt lynch a protestor onstage v presidential imho
for most americans being racist means saying the n-word

as long as you don't actually say the bad word then you're not racist

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bearjew posted:

why do you hold the racist view that birds are more deserving than squirrels? who made you the arbiter of who eats and who starves in the animal kingdom?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

emfive posted:

one of those woke me up with a perfect 'ha ha' sound and i thought i finally went schizo until i saw the bird fly away.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

here you go, this is what we've got right now:

https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Delight-Sizzle-Heat-Bird/dp/B01E17THKQ

we've also used this before, and it worked fine:

https://www.amazon.com/Coles-BH05-Blazing-Bird-5-Pound/dp/B005DQHHJI

it's more expensive than generic bird seed but it lasts us a longer since the squirrels don't eat it.

I'm going to try emfive's suggestion about safflower seeds, though. they're certainly cheaper than the pepper seed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I bet those birds would be really pissed if they knew we called them "lesser" goldfinches