Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Well gently caress. My fiance just got a job (like a long term cushy government gig) on the other side of the country so we're going to have to move and I'm excited for her, but I'm going to have to leave the job I've been at for 11 years and look for a job for the first real time in my life.

Gen X middle managers love millennials with 10+ years at the same job. you'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

hairman kim

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Well gently caress. My fiance just got a job (like a long term cushy government gig) on the other side of the country so we're going to have to move and I'm excited for her, but I'm going to have to leave the job I've been at for 11 years and look for a job for the first real time in my life.

Be a stay at home dad with no kids

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

The Alpha Centauri posted:

he

was

choked

to

death

for

selling

cigarettes

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Become a Twitter grifter

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

take a step back

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

haljordan posted:

Be a stay at home dad with no kids

We're moving to a state with legal weed so I'd be down. I also have a pretty sizable emergency fund saved up so I'm sure I could swing it for a bit.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1157206416924598272

gently caress the police

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

do they not have pepper spray or a tazer? like gently caress

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

that's stupid

everyone knows it was h w bush that invented aids while working at the cia

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

picture of the dog

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Imagine being dumb and boot lucky enough to want to do a job like cop instead of computer toucher or something else white collar where you work a few hours a day in the ac for several times the pay

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

at the time this happened I was in CT visiting extended family with my parents, and my dad more or less said he deserved it and I got extraordinarily pissed and starting yelling at him that nobody deserves to die for something like this and started berating him for his toxic standpoint. he got huffy, walked out of the room and began drinking because when you corner my dad over his lovely politics he dives right into a bottle.

lol

next time follow him and call him a hateful alcoholic baby who needs his ba-ba

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Even after all we've been through, this one took me by surprise.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Salt Fish posted:

lmao

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
TRUMP

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

gently caress you. i'm a bear

Bearjew posted:

and you're the food

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

62k replies to 80k favs is still a pretty hefty ratio at that scale

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
thragmupp

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
incredible. all you have to do to get trump to side with you against the entire world is send him a fancy letter saying hes great

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Salt Fish posted:

lol same

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Bearjew posted:

never seen a purple martin and since the dead tree on our property line came down, we haven't seen any woodpeckers. but we have tons of songbirds. good luck!

Purple Martins make bats feel like poo poo when it comes to the insect eating industry. They are monsters. But if you don't live near a lake or a river you can't coax them to hang out with you.

But to reiterate, I'm deffo buying the seed that will inflict pain on my mortal enemy - the squirrel.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Mid-day *crack ping* for you

https://twitter.com/MeetMckayla/status/1157294289648607232

quote:

RIVERTON, Wyo. — On a momentous day for Tribal Nations, Congresswoman Liz Cheney (R-WY), the House Republican Conference Chairwoman, stated that the successful litigation by tribes and environmentalists to return the grizzly bear in Greater Yellowstone to the Endangered Species Act (ESA) “was not based on science or facts” but motivated by plaintiffs “intent on destroying our Western way of life.”

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

shovelbum posted:

Imagine being dumb and boot lucky enough to want to do a job like cop instead of computer toucher or something else white collar where you work a few hours a day in the ac for several times the pay

in the game of cop or computer toucher, we all lose

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Salt Fish posted:

i dunno the NK tweet thread this morning was the real good one

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

redneck nazgul posted:

refractional reserve policy

hell yeah

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

why do they insist on shooting every dog they see

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Nastier Nate posted:

the "I'm in the trump administration but we're trying to reign in the dumb president, honest!" op-ed

vintage LOL from a thousand years ago

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

zegermans posted:

Time for the FOP to dip into their secret "carry you over until you get reinstated with back pay" slush fund

that is one of the things that really piss me off about how the police operate. The officer that murdered someone doesn't take a huge hit financially the taxpayers do. The other thing that really has me pissing steam is internal investigations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1157342285236862977

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

cumshitter posted:

incredible. all you have to do to get trump to side with you against the entire world is send him a fancy letter saying hes great

trump will be on your side for the letter, and libs will be on your side while they look for nonexistent hidden shade

'oh my god that envelope was exactly 6.66 inches long, hidden shade from yassssss kweeeen'

win win

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

quote:

"As the officer called out to the woman repeatedly concerning her welfare, the dog began to run towards the officer while barking. The officer retreated backwards from the running dog while drawing his duty firearm," police said. "The officer discharged his firearm multiple times towards the dog. After the shots were fired, the woman yelled out and it was apparent she was injured."

What a goddamn coward. What a loving coward. MOST PEOPLE WOULD PET THAT DOG YOU INSANE MONSTER

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ManBoyChef posted:

that is one of the things that really piss me off about how the police operate. The officer that murdered someone doesn't take a huge hit financially the taxpayers do. The other thing that really has me pissing steam is internal investigations.

tbh I don't know if such a fund exists but I'm sure they do

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Go back to your crypt you loving lich

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

Right? Lol "hey cocksucker nice burglary, it's happened by now hasn't it"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what a ghoul

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

triple sulk posted:

what a ghoul

Do you think her husband just pretends it's someone else's Twitter account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan