Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dr_zaius posted:

I've lurked this thread since the GBS trump thread closed. I've made one or two stupid posts over that period. Worst of all, you assholes influenced me to make a twitter account. I now follow a few of you along with the other often linked accounts, and my brain has cracked and pinged over and over again. I no longer know what is real. Thanks, c-spam.

do not touch the poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

dr_zaius posted:

I don't know. I found you all and just kept reading, never looking back.

u made the good choice, thanks for coming over from bizarro world

two trump threads each alike in dignity

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/HawkConservancy/status/1157299267113037825?s=20

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

the book w the number names was a memory called empire

Ever see THX 1138? One of George Lucas’ first movies. Robert Duvall is THX 1138.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i love the ancillary books bc i get to feel woke for reading books about wearing gloves at all times, drinking tea, imperialism, and robot zombies

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

u made the good choice, thanks for coming over from bizarro world

two trump threads each alike in dignity

separate is not equal

desegregate the trump threads

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I fuckin hate when that happens

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

radical meme posted:

Ever see THX 1138? One of George Lucas’ first movies. Robert Duvall is THX 1138.

i got that poo poo off napster when i was a kid it was cool

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

turbo trump turn on

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

i love the ancillary books bc i get to feel woke for reading books about wearing gloves at all times, drinking tea, imperialism, and robot zombies

ok what

i wear gloves whenever i leave the house because i hate touching things and also i prefer tea to other sources of caffeine flavouring and im not a fan of imperialism but if it involves robot zombies them hmm maybe its good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1157463887890923521

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

i got that poo poo off napster when i was a kid it was cool

i tried to napster when i was a kid on a 36.6kbps modem and poo poo was terrible but then along came kazaa and cable internet and awooou (wolf howl)

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

ok what

i wear gloves whenever i leave the house because i hate touching things and also i prefer tea to other sources of caffeine flavouring and im not a fan of imperialism but if it involves robot zombies them hmm maybe its good

you better read them asap op

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

skipping 911 posts

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

dr_zaius posted:

I've lurked this thread since the GBS trump thread closed. I've made one or two stupid posts over that period. Worst of all, you assholes influenced me to make a twitter account. I now follow a few of you along with the other often linked accounts, and my brain has cracked and pinged over and over again. I no longer know what is real. Thanks, c-spam.

:hfive:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

you better read them asap op

its on the list!!

im reading golem xiv rn

in spanish cos thats what the internet gave me

which has been an excercise in realizing im not as fluent as i think i am

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

skipping 911 posts

pls tell me u didnt forget willem van spronsen

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Basic Poster posted:

I post sometimes but the experience has lead me to believe I am actually shadow banned which is probably a good thing anywya

dr_zaius posted:

:justpost: please

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Addamere posted:

i tried to napster when i was a kid on a 36.6kbps modem and poo poo was terrible but then along came kazaa and cable internet and awooou (wolf howl)

Kazaa lite was the way to go

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

do not touch the poop

touch my poop please

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nichael posted:

touch my poop please

oop my putch

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

this guy is a human pioneer of going negative against chuds and ur blessed to be posting in his august presence and incredible avatar

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

touch my poop please

imagine the smell

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shovelbum posted:

this guy is a human pioneer of going negative against chuds and ur blessed to be posting in his august presence and incredible avatar

i've never been involved in a campaign against a republican lol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haljordan posted:

Kazaa lite was the way to go

the absolute best was downloading some mp3 and you open it up and its a jpg informing you that the fbi are on their way to your house to take you to jail

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

i've never been involved in a campaign against a republican lol

and yet i didnt lie

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Has anyone ever said Jizzreal? I feel like no one's ever said Jizzreal.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

same, i suppose

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/nmeyersohn/status/1157009495341617152?s=20

retail apocalypse is happening real fast, I think Gamestop just started culling middle-manager types and Barnes & Noble got bought out by a hedge fund that'll probably start slicing.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

SardonicTyrant posted:

Has anyone ever said Jizzreal? I feel like no one's ever said Jizzreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgpoPfP_6G8&t=10s

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

GrimGypsy posted:

retail apocalypse is happening real fast, I think Gamestop just started culling middle-manager types and Barnes & Noble got bought out by a hedge fund that'll probably start slicing.

amazon dont sell wood dawg this is just regular ol vulture capitalism its not about retail this lowes shits everywhere

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Plinkey posted:

jurrassic park was the best sega cd game

That's a weird way to spell Snatcher you silly bitch

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

I love everything about this comic.

There's a whole lot of men online really loving mad about the idea of women not being trapped in lovely relationships and it owns owns owns.

Lol. Aren’t you the guy who bragged to this thread about screwing your neighbor’s wife behind your wife’s back. Am I misremembering?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Trumpp

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

I've posted this before, but I'm probably one of the few here who unironically likes malls. The mass retail die off, along with malls declining rapidly is really bad, because these places provide one of the few mechanisms for socialization for large parts of the country. We do not need more incel loners who never leave their house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
i read his masters voice and hated it

it was a main character acting an thinking like a prick, lots of office politics and very little alien stuff