Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Pooky posted:

This is a death sentence for DSA. They will be be labeled a militant organization aiding an enemy of the state. And by labeled I mean the law already states that and Trump has started the messaging to make this happen.

i

uh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
the new york times
h

hhaha

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

nvm TRMUUP

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/shiber/status/1157085425594437632

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Chief Posting Officer's log, supplemental:

We've docked at the nearest starbase for a desperately-needed retrofit to our anti-mattering shields. Many of the crew are unaware of the approaching Crackping Wave, which has already started to distort and warp CSPAM posting space.

Captain Drygoods, for its part, appears to be handling the imminent disaster by posting amusing animated images of a 20th century anthropomorphic plane, in various states of sexual irreverence, pantomiming the importance of public opinion polling. The crew's restlessness seems to subside on these public instances of "borking", so for the present, I have decided not to report such deviant behavior.

In the meantime, First Officer Squizzle and Security Chief Crazy Cloud will be overseeing our shield retrofit and ensuring unwanted posting elements do not breach ship security.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/status/1157612177412542464

yeah aoc why didnt u join the military when u were in elementary school?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

smarxist posted:

Gotta draw battlelines somewhere mang.

Yeah, but I think keeping them at arms length and just back-channeling some kind of agreement is better than publicly aligning. Obviously the whole thing is cspam modded because antifa isn't organized, but the public doesn't know any better. I just don't see the benefits outweighing the PR risks, especially going balls deep and trying to make a secure platform for them to organize on. If that comes to fruition the pigs will shut them down.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/status/1157612177412542464

yeah aoc why didnt u join the military when u were in elementary school?

tom cotton saying "not very woke" just gave me cancer

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Pooky posted:

This is a death sentence for DSA. They will be be labeled a militant organization aiding an enemy of the state. And by labeled I mean the law already states that and Trump has started the messaging to make this happen.

hmmmmm. maybe

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

ex post facho posted:

Chief Posting Officer's log, supplemental:

We've docked at the nearest starbase for a desperately-needed retrofit to our anti-mattering shields. Many of the crew are unaware of the approaching Crackping Wave, which has already started to distort and warp CSPAM posting space.

Captain Drygoods, for its part, appears to be handling the imminent disaster by posting amusing animated images of a 20th century anthropomorphic plane, in various states of sexual irreverence, pantomiming the importance of public opinion polling. The crew's restlessness seems to subside on these public instances of "borking", so for the present, I have decided not to report such deviant behavior.

In the meantime, First Officer Squizzle and Security Chief Crazy Cloud will be overseeing our shield retrofit and ensuring unwanted posting elements do not breach ship security.

gently caress you

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lmao trump is gonna put the DSA on the terrorist organization list or w/e its called

the registrar of terrormen will seize the dsa rolls

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
oh wait

i mean

gently caress you

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Using a reaction gif of yourself is just :discourse:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

i am filing a class action lawsuit against party plane jones

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1157661867034259457

:ironicat:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
:kiss:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

did you if you say trups name in the mirror 3 times at midnight

you're still a dumb piece of crap wasting away on a dying planet and your contribution is meaningless in the grand scheme of things?

something to think about, folks

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

It seems people just forgot that things like Usenet still exist and you can post messages that are mirrored across the world with anonymity for couple bucks a month in buttcoin.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

sorry i meant to say I am those things

even if you said trupsm name in the mirror

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i loled at this

https://twitter.com/AdamsWfa551/status/1157689992564498432

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pooky posted:

It seems people just forgot that things like Usenet still exist and you can post messages that are mirrored across the world with anonymity for couple bucks a month in buttcoin.

i post exclusively in alt.trump.erotica

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Lfmao at the loving cuckery afoot smdh are you guys really all "hey don't be antifa too loud, the nazis will hear you?" ???

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

support are trups

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lmao

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

fbi has identified a dangerous domestic terror cell spreading the conspiracy theory that all people deserve dignity

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

angerbeet posted:

i post exclusively in alt.trump.erotica

alt.trump.holiday

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
god i wonder what kind of chuds live on usenet

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/1157693320476286977

arent they run by nazis?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

crazy cloud posted:

Lfmao at the loving cuckery afoot smdh are you guys really all "hey don't be antifa too loud, the nazis will hear you?" ???

libs must be crushed

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

They're based in Baltimore.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

eonwe posted:

mods jumped the gun on banning toxxers

mods hosed it up by not handing out permabans

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lol that's biden's pre-botox face :3:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

called it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

A Handed Missus posted:

mods hosed it up by not handing out permabans

And miss out on the biggest payday in the history of something awful except for the day lowtax discovered patreon?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
oh wait i forgot all corporations are run by nazis

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

And miss out on the biggest payday in the history of something awful except for the day lowtax discovered patreon?

yes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pooky posted:

alt.trump.holiday

now there's an old memory

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

listen buddy, TMRUP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU