Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

nichael avenatti mulling a run for wilmington pest control comptroller

my thanks to our botched bill mitchell clone mayor for giving me this opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

uh uh

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hunter and Donny Jr. have a ton in common, this is hilarious.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he's right, but only in the alternative scenario where a lovely centrist dem is somehow elected, the economy tanks because of wall street psychology (even though it was gonna happen at some point anyway), and we get turbo fascism when trump 2.0 comes along and wins in 2024

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

UFOTacoMan posted:

he loves astronomy that much

as a scientist it would be irresponsible NOT to search for the truth - NDT, literally

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8FY1IKajuk

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

maher still loving sucks though

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

he's right, but only in the alternative scenario where a lovely centrist dem is somehow elected, the economy tanks because of wall street psychology (even though it was gonna happen at some point anyway), and we get turbo fascism when trump 2.0 comes along and wins in 2024

there's inevitably going to be a recession soonish, even if the president turns out to be good (bernie). having it happen under trump's tenure is probably for the best but what do i know? i'm not a big time, racial slur saying, tv liberal.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ex post facho posted:

im about to go get 4g of wax so my day is lookin up :sunny:

takin it eeece today had a 60mg edible now going for a hike:wooper:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's way past time for the national dialogue to catch up with CSPAM

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

there's inevitably going to be a recession soonish, even if the president turns out to be good (bernie). having it happen under trump's tenure is probably for the best but what do i know? i'm not a big time, racial slur saying, tv liberal.

true but with bernie there's at least a small chance he'll guillotine the billionaires

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Luv 2 have to take a poo poo right after i start cooking breakfast thanks obungler u burned my house down soros did this

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't be too quick to jump to the defense of Bill Maher, he'll probably say the n word on his next show or something like that.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Gringostar posted:

where's the lie?

:chloe :chloe:

if u find urself unironically agreeing with bill loving mahrer maybe examine ur op, op

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Apraxin posted:

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article233471812.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KISUnxpypdk
love to be a cop and try to shoot a dog but miss and shoot the owner instead

especially love to tell the owner 'ma'am, get a hold of your dog' as she lies on the ground dying

Do police officers not carry anything other than guns? Postmen carry dog spray and that's it and I think they have a much harder time dealing with dogs

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

last recession we decided to give the billionaires who caused it billions (trillions?) of dollars so deffo looking forward to the next one

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
a recession is literally inevitable and it is absolutely better that it happens before election night 2020.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nichael posted:

It will just get white people more angry

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Biden 2020.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

How do we get angry conservative white people to vote for Democrats...two words or less

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

a.lo posted:

How do we get angry conservative white people to vote for Democrats...two words or less

ping...crack?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a.lo posted:

fight song

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a.lo posted:

cocaine

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

old cartoons rule. i love everything about this animated Cab Calloway bit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBx3qYGxL8

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

a.lo posted:

Do police officers not carry anything other than guns? Postmen carry dog spray and that's it and I think they have a much harder time dealing with dogs

they carry u liberals and this whole freakin country on their BACKS show some respect

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

a.lo posted:

guns

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/laurenevemay/status/1157705743300272128?s=21

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i just ate half a pint of ice cream w/ cookies crushed into it for lunch because :matters:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lock her up!!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/294674-hoptallus.jpg

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

a.lo posted:

*waves hands* Space crimes

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
how to know when a bad opinion is presented: when triple sulk and spiderhyphenman are nodding along to a bill maher clip lmao

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

a.lo posted:

gold standard

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Laurie_Garrett/status/1157015875276464129

:stare:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

beto sex cramp posted:

they carry u liberals and this whole freakin country on their BACKS show some respect

you can't just say the l word like that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's gone now, that was 2 days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:tif: