Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
well it's his-and-hers in-bed televisions, so it's equitable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
A house that grabs you by the ears and screams 'FLORIDA' in your terrified face

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

luxury handset posted:

oh jesus christ

bonus

Is this Mar-a-Lago?

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

PetraCore posted:

Getting slightly dizzy from the very first interior shot, which is a good sign.

This is not a house, it's a bank.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

gross

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

Brother Buer posted:

How melted does your brain have to be to install a TV in every room, saturating every sightline with fox news? Also I can see the TV's in bed being a marriage ender.

Almost looks like those are CCTV for security cameras lol

Youth Decay posted:

Is this Mar-a-Lago?

I was guessing Rush Limbaugh’s house. Then again he would probably have himself on all the TVs.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Phil Moscowitz posted:

I was guessing Rush Limbaugh’s house. Then again he would probably have himself on all the TVs.

there's a painting of a family with children on the walls, so deffo not rush limbaugh

besides, his new york apartment looks like this

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
The echoing of all those TVs with slightly different delays is making me ill.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
you try to scream, but your mouth is fox news

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

luxury handset posted:

there's a painting of a family with children on the walls, so deffo not rush limbaugh

You’d think he could afford some ceilings that didn’t make this whole thing feel claustrophobic

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Badger of Basra posted:

You’d think he could afford some ceilings that didn’t make this whole thing feel claustrophobic

What, and let you entertain the hope that you'll leave?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

luxury handset posted:

Look at that oxy couch

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
apologies if i've doxxed you

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

luxury handset posted:

like I have that kind of money

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

luxury handset posted:

I'm the incongruity of the ninja swords that nevertheless fit perfectly with the rest of the merch

e, also somehow, using the lines on the ceiling to turn the cheap blinds into an intentional design element is kinda genius

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

luxury handset posted:

Just missing Rich Evans on the bed.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I wonder if those bedroom TVs are the type of Smart TV that have constantly recording microphones a la Alexa and will transmit back to home Corp all the few times they're hosed in that hed.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I doubt it’s all that many times tbh

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

That quilt is amazing. I can't find it in the sea of GIS results that are crappy squares of star wars fabric.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

peanut posted:

That quilt is amazing. I can't find it in the sea of GIS results that are crappy squares of star wars fabric.

Alas, it appears to be sold out

https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/star-wars-darth-vader-quilted-bedding/

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

LOL, I got that pic from the crappy construction thread.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

https://twitter.com/drgitlin/status/1157057779343007744

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

peanut posted:

it is hands down the most tasteful star wars themed room i've ever seen

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Girlfriend is browsing houses on realtor.com

Spring Heeled Jack
Feb 25, 2007

If you can read this you can read

Slugworth posted:

What, never seen a bidet before?

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Slugworth posted:

I love the dialogue on American society where people wake up in the morning and physically distance themselves from their partners, instead opting to view a giant gleaming mirror of their own visage, meanwhile defending double sinks for 'practicality' in a sexless marriage

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

PRADA SLUT posted:

I love the dialogue on American society where people wake up in the morning and physically distance themselves from their partners, instead opting to view a giant gleaming mirror of their own visage, meanwhile defending double sinks for 'practicality' in a sexless marriage

Triple sinks for a sexless polycule?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

DARK AND FOREBODING BEDROOM OF MYSTERY (plus attached bath)

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Think what this thread would be if all the pianos were cannon instead

The 1812 Overture?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

PRADA SLUT posted:

Preeetty sure the difference is just Americans having big enough houses to regularly have his/hers sinks.

The third sink is probably used as a urinal.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

For the first time my wife and I live in a place with double sinks. It's kinda nice to have that option.

Spring Heeled Jack
Feb 25, 2007

If you can read this you can read
Double-sinks are 100% great and I would have them if I had the space. Hating double sinks is like hating Queen or larger sized beds.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I kind of love the mirrored furniture, and I really love Pageant Queen Kitty.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Spring Heeled Jack posted:

Double-sinks are 100% great and I would have them if I had the space. Hating double sinks is like hating Queen or larger sized beds.

Agreed. Distance makes the heart less repelled by morning stank, and why should either of you have to wait on the other for a turn? It's a Constitutional Right under the Privacy Amendment.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Double sinks are a dumb thing to mock, as if having the option of both partners in a couple using the same room and talking to one another while doing their morning/evening routine somehow implies separation.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Double sinks are a dumb thing to mock, as if having the option of both partners in a couple using the same room and talking to one another while doing their morning/evening routine somehow implies separation.

Right. With one sink, it's me and my wife standing awkwardly at odd angles to the sink, brushing our teeth, and every now and then going to spit at exactly the same time and playing a form of head chicken. Cute, maybe, but in a twee indie movie way that I don't need every day.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
sorry about you're sexless marriage

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

mutata posted:

I legit approve of skull bathroom. I love that wacky poo poo.

:same: I can't hate it where it's clear the designers were having fun and going for something unique.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Double sinks are weird because you only need the sink for literally 2 minutes per morning. You can't offset your toothbrushing by 2 minutes?

What's actually at a premium imo is counter and mirror space. They should make double-sink-length counters but with one sink in the center.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Better double sinks in the bathroom than double sinks in the kitchen

and this useless elbow-knocking thing in the bathroom

For $85,000 I guess you can't have everything