Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

this is how much walmart cares about "making arkansas money". they built their super secret spy datacenter immediately over the border because missouri gave them more tax breaks. The building inspectors had to sign NDAs before they could go on site to make sure there were, like, fire exits and poo poo. there is tons of capitalist-fascist data mining and processing going on underneath this shot, buried in the resilient limestone deposits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
OTOH, there _are_ discount smokes and liquor, like, right there so who can say if its bad or not

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Joementum posted:

see the reason this is necessary is the some dudes have a hobby which is a lame male power fantasy and we need to protect that

HOOTERS? More like SHOOTER

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Joementum posted:

see the reason this is necessary is the some dudes have a hobby which is a lame male power fantasy and we need to protect that

fat dorks

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

incel Thanos

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Link on 18 dead?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

no matter how much military poo poo you slap on them you aren't going to make a podunk town/city police force into GIGN or GSG9.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

190731-A-SS368-0003 by U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense David L. Norquist, on Flickr

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What's additionally scary is that these are all losers who have probably never even shot a gun before and they can kill 18. Imagine if some rear end in a top hat actually prepared.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

FistEnergy posted:

Check out Patrick Crusius on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/outsider609?s=17

Extremely Good list of Likes if it's really him

4channers are indistinguishable from one of another.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love how the American police nowadays looks like the government soldiers we used to caricature in banana republics and tinpot dictatorships.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/commonsense76/status/1157755978118569984

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Rah! posted:

lmao u got the mad cow blood
it owns actually

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

campfire posted:

i drive around 50 miles round trip on the interstate for my commute and i see people blatantly staring at their phones while ostensibly piloting their 2 ton momentum missiles at 80mph a dozen times a day

florida is really bad for this because

a) infrastructure (lol)

b) senior citizens over 80, operating oldsmobiles older than you with immense frames wide enough to crush 10 people in a row, shoulder to shoulder should they have a stroke and veer off into a mcdonalds with their killdozer tier front grill at a rest stop junction

c) aggressive soccer moms who are irritable at the humidity looking at their phones as the queen of the road to drop their mvp youth soccer league kid off at practice

d) college students playing chicken with physics

e) alcoholics and junkies (option c also applicable here)

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FistEnergy posted:

Check out Patrick Crusius on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/outsider609?s=17

Extremely Good list of Likes if it's really him

who dat

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Addamere posted:

I love how the American police nowadays looks like the government soldiers we used to caricature in banana republics and tinpot dictatorships.

I wonder if ... that means ... that ... America is ... no it can't be

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Venom Snake posted:

no matter how much military poo poo you slap on them you aren't going to make a podunk town/city police force into GIGN or GSG9.
aren't those FBI swat foxhound unit operator troopers?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

this is how much walmart cares about "making arkansas money". they built their super secret spy datacenter immediately over the border because missouri gave them more tax breaks. The building inspectors had to sign NDAs before they could go on site to make sure there were, like, fire exits and poo poo. there is tons of capitalist-fascist data mining and processing going on underneath this shot, buried in the resilient limestone deposits.

How do you get building inspectors to sign NDAs. Shouldn't it just be "No, now let us in or you can't open?" (I know, I know)

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

campfire posted:

18 dead, 30+ casualties in all. how many days of coverage does that rate before this slides back into nothing mattersville? 2? 3?

What are you taking about?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Chuka Umana posted:

Link on 18 dead?

between 14/88 dead

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Jonny 290 posted:

LOL, I'm not defending Walmart at all, quite the opposite.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

alleged shooter

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

emfive posted:

I wonder if ... that means ... that ... America is ... no it can't be

I for one love El Presidente and have nothing to fear from the gestapo. :angel:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jonny 290 posted:

capitalism is a disease

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

how many souls has that eye eaten :prepop:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Chuka Umana posted:

Link on 18 dead?

Police have not confirmed how many victims there are, but State Rep. Cesar Blanco told MSNBC that 18 people had been shot, according to the Associated Press.

https://time.com/5643110/el-paso-texas-mall-shooting/

e: oops the actual citation is this article https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1161479/el-paso-shooting-walmart-texas-USA-police

might just be the express misinterpreting some of the info tho, shame on you wikipedia

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i just took some closet pics they're uploading now

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

cargo cult posted:

aren't those FBI swat foxhound unit operator troopers?

They are the kind of units that have the training and experience to actually stop a shooter mid shooting. Rather than waiting for said shooter to run out of ammo or just get tired of killing people.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

"El Paso" means "the pass" for those who are not familiar with the espanish lang

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

this is an excellent candidate for america.jpg

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

emfive posted:

"El Paso" means "the pass" for those who are not familiar with the espanish lang

Shut up

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

emfive posted:

sure but my thoughts weren't about me specifically because I extremely rarely am in a Walmart

except up near UT Dallas, there's a super target and a walmart and the super target makes me want to scream and burn it down but the walmart is actually OK

local chat

that super target is loving garbo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

RandomBlue posted:

LOL, I'm not defending Walmart at all, quite the opposite.

Yeah i know. i'm not knives out for you, trust, i just get, oh how do they say, "triggered" when it comes to northwest arkansas and enjoy just two-minutes-hating it up while i smoke my denver weed and remember how i used to think that area and culture was OK

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Joementum posted:

my head cannon says that one dude is slinging a bazooka over his shoulders

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

a.lo posted:

Shut up

you're mean :saddowns:

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
there are super targets?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

this is an excellent candidate for america.jpg

That lady operator on the left looks cool, like she's frustrated she has to deal with this bullshit when she could be out in the field blowing up Terminators.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

oldsmobiles

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

how many souls has that eye eaten :prepop:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU