Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I just don't get how people can stay in a political party that has had people like this El Paso shooter fuckhead in it and think there's nothing wrong with it, like, you know now for a fact and you have known for years now that people who do this poo poo are members of the same club and on your team, how can you be such a dog poo poo person to still want to be on that team, like jesus loving christ what is the matter with you people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

has Tom Carper, or his team, ever released a campaign rap?

one time this happened:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3sDMFjoyUQ

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wolfsheim posted:

Not every white supremacist is an incel but every incel is a white supremacist
what about hoteps

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Nichael posted:

I look a lot like the boston bomber but maybe if you tone down the hotness like 15-20%

:swoon: nichael :swoon:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I bet there's minority MGTOW

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Kurtofan posted:

Texas should be Mexican

uh i think the shooter agrees

If America is 18% Hispanic, and he wants us to break into various ethnostates rather than genocide the non-whites, where the gently caress else are we putting the Hispanics

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

I just don't get how people can stay in a political party that has had people like this El Paso shooter fuckhead in it and think there's nothing wrong with it, like, you know now for a fact and you have known for years now that people who do this poo poo are members of the same club and on your team, how can you be such a dog poo poo person to still want to be on that team, like jesus loving christ what is the matter with you people

to the people with those politics, they think its a good thing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

hey funny story

Nichael posted:

one time this happened:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Toxic Mental posted:

they literally want to be the generation that wants to bring on armageddon because good christians go to heaven and everythings nice and perfect there and they dont need dick pills and their wifes tits are still perky and there arent any of those dang muslims cause theyre all down in hell

the right wing is a death cult

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
4chan is all hung up on the fact(?) that the shooter's father is some sort of faith healer scam artist who used to be in the John of God cult and has Youtube videos where he sits in front of a giant star of david and a bunch of geodes and crystals

If this is true I hope he gets called to testify

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

she should have kept it in a safe space

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

4chan is all hung up on the fact(?) that the shooter's father is some sort of faith healer scam artist who used to be in the John of God cult and has Youtube videos where he sits in front of a giant star of david and a bunch of geodes and crystals

If this is true I hope he gets called to testify

those dipshits just want that to matter so they can say that the shooter was FAILED BY HIS FATHER and his actions arent indicative of white supremacist ideology

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

conservatism is a mental illness

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

the right wing is a death cult

p much yep

also here is el paso's demographics hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you wonder if he chose this city specifically because it was one of the most latino in the country HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GEE I WONDER WHY HE DID THAT

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

it's basically a sport

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Poniard posted:

those dipshits just want that to matter so they can say that the shooter was FAILED BY HIS FATHER and his actions arent indicative of white supremacist ideology

well his father is a mental health counselor according to The Daily Beast

so if there was a time to say that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

p much yep

also here is el paso's demographics hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you wonder if he chose this city specifically because it was one of the most latino in the country HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GEE I WONDER WHY HE DID THAT

now is not the time to get political and we will never know his motives

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
turm

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1157891359736586240

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

there's really nothing to say but :d2a:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jesus loving christ

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

yeah shootings are going to happen in increasing frequency until they are concurrent

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

whatever im gonna try to finish this bottle and if im not posting tomorrow assume i died

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

At least there weren't two in the same day!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

y'all need to drink less

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

For Christ's sake gently caress it I'm goin to bed

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

dug around on twitter and it sounds like ~10 victims in the Ohio shooting.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Poniard posted:

whatever im gonna try to finish this bottle and if im not posting tomorrow assume i died

but how would you have died? this is america after all

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
loving yikes

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Jfc :d2a:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Luckily thanks to it being after midnight here, I'm not having to do two comrade status checks after a mass shooting in the same day

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:negative:

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Poniard posted:

stay safe, please, friend

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/TSubtext/status/1157893314453987328?s=20

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

y'all need to drink less

I'm thinking the opposite.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hahahahaha holy poo poo look at these fucks handwringing and rationalizing in t_d trying to wrap their minds around how one of their own killed 20 people

the second poster's points - jesus loving christ

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jon Joe posted:

I'm thinking the opposite.
that's alcoholism

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mustached Demon posted:

So many lone wolfs

follow the tshirt wolves cum in 3s