Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Virtual Russian posted:

The FBI is garbage at catching terrorists. Look around. They are great at entrapping vulnerable individuals, making up a plot for them to carry out, and then arresting them and making a big show of how they "foiled" a major terror plot.

As someone often accused of being "too tinfoil", I'd like to see any evidence that this has happened at any time after 9/11. Evidence for me doesn't have to be perfect proof, but I need some sort of jumping off point, as I'm not aware of anything like this happening since the 1990s.

cargo cult posted:

O&R i agree with 90% of what you've been posting or more but i want to point out that I think both the San Bernadino and Boston bombing terrorists extensively discussed their poo poo online, at least from what i remember

Neither of those terrorists were white supremacists, so while that may be true, I don't necessarily get your point there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Reality Sinner posted:

cnn should start following anyone who buys a weapon with a high capacity magazine

what does high capacity mean nowdays i forget, 20, 30? 5?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Reality Sinner posted:

Magazine = magasine = maga sign

superior soviet clips for mosin nagant and siminov system

rifle is fine

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
two rounds is too high of a capacity

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnMFIeDhT5Y

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kill the chuds

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

phone charger no workie pray for me

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:birddrugs:

http://ufodubstep.ytmnd.com/

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Vim Fuego posted:

hey, have we ever had three mass shootings in one day? Im assuming not, but also it'll totes happen by the end of the year

That'd sure make the triplemania hashtag trending on twitter take on a new life.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Reality Sinner posted:

while twirling my comical villain mustache: you can take my derringer from my cold dead hands, copper!!!!!!!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Reality Sinner posted:

when you're operating the shotgun with your toe sometimes you miss on shot #1

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

was there another mass shooting Jesus loving christ

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

As someone often accused of being "too tinfoil", I'd like to see any evidence that this has happened at any time after 9/11. Evidence for me doesn't have to be perfect proof, but I need some sort of jumping off point, as I'm not aware of anything like this happening since the 1990s.

Neither of those terrorists were white supremacists, so while that may be true, I don't necessarily get your point there

The End of Policing posted:

In 2011, Rezwan Ferdaus was arrested by the FBI for participating in a plot to blow up the Pentagon and US Capitol. He was targeted by an FBI informant who infiltrated his local mosque, coaxed Ferdaus into the plot, and supplied him with fake weapons, although it was clear he had a mental disability. As the plan unfolded, Ferdaus’s condition deteriorated dramatically. He lost control of his bladder and began to suffer from seizures and extreme weight loss. Eventually his father had to quit his job to care for him. Despite this, Ferdaus was convicted of supplying material support to terrorism and was sentenced to seventeen years in prison. These cases were hailed as proof that police were winning the War on Terror.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mass shooting jesus is who these guys worship

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I was in chinatown and saw a glazed duck in the window complete with glazed duck corkscrew penis. i was gonna to post a pic but imgur is supreme poo poo now.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Nonsense posted:

was there another mass shooting Jesus loving christ

how do u shoot someone without mass

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Another ethereal shooting

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

spree shooting with blanks

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1157928196882489344

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
CNN has picked up the Ohio shooting and is now breaking away from their coverage of one mass shooting to cover another mass shooting.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvjV_-_AWt4

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Apparently there were police on scene when it started, so this happened really fast. If they hadn't been there it could have been much worse.

https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/1157928457826787328?s=20

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Reality Sinner posted:

how do u shoot someone without mass

a zero point energy device

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

if u load ur orbs with trump XL and then charge ur crystals, u can create a wormhole to the 88th dimension

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

thank u good guys with guns for stopping the bad guy with guns after only 9 murders

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Hamelekim posted:

Apparently there were police on scene when it started, so this happened really fast. If they hadn't been there it could have been much worse.

Wasn't there a mass shooting in New York where the only people who got shot were bystanders shot by the police?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Wasn't there a mass shooting in New York where the only people who got shot were bystanders shot by the police?

yeah lol

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Zach De la Rocha release the trent album

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Rah! posted:

yeah lol

that was easy enough to find

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/08/just-how-many-bystanders-did-new-york-police-shoot/324299/

quote:

Update: The Guardian is reporting that the nine bystanders who were shot (that didn't include the shooter's target) were all shot by police, and that Jeffrey Johnson never fired on police.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

a big spider and beetle were chillin in my place I put them outside

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Hamelekim posted:

don’t believe the loving cops they said the same thing about the garlic festival shooting and that guy shot himself after shooting the crowd

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

the gently caress i only took a nap

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

don’t believe the loving cops

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Poniard posted:

a big spider and beetle were chillin in my place I put them outside

:unsmith:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

my friend pedro was kinda fun but mostly just a really terrible wannabe hotline miami

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
just looked at the news and there's another terrorist shooting with 10 dead. pretty cool

pretty, pretty cool

this is good

i'm good

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

DryGoods posted:

just looked at the news and there's another terrorist shooting with 10 dead. pretty cool

pretty, pretty cool

this is good

i'm good

i didnt get the job at the froot loop factory eat from me

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
this country exists as a simulation to determine just how much you can dehumanize a population before it completely and utterly breaks and destroys itself

we're almost there

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Shipon posted:

this country exists as a simulation to determine just how much you can dehumanize a population before it completely and utterly breaks and destroys itself

we're almost there

the supercomputer ai equivalent of fizzbuzz is crackping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

deadton ohno