Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

The doggo was a small beagle mix, lol, so small he only managed to graze it.

:blastu: :knope:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
americans are dimwitted brutes, malnourished on junk food and suffering from fat diabetes, we have impoverished souls and dead culture, and the only thing that excites the neurons in our brains is mass death

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Siljmonster posted:

So in 59 seconds he killed 9 people and injured dozens, thanks police

that got me wondering, do police ever get killed in these mass shootings?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Hot Karl Marx posted:

What's wrong with your stupid loving country

This is America
Guns in my area
I got the strap
I gotta carry 'em

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CODChimera posted:

No, they're waiting for them to run out of ammo before running in

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Spergin Morlock posted:

Good lord I wish this were true of my local Fred Meyer. Any time I go there I nearly lose my poo poo navigating the aisles with a cart.

so will the shooter, seems safe

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MuhammadLila/status/1157965796695597056

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

There was that dude who sniped a bunch of police from a roof in Texas a couple years ago. As I recall they strapped a grenade to a drone to kill him.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

time to ban to kill a mocking bird, again

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

There was that dude who sniped a bunch of police from a roof in Texas a couple years ago. As I recall they strapped a grenade to a drone to kill him.

yeah the city of dallas got the first ever robot kill

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

yah tehy wheeled a bomb drone at the guy and boop

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

americans are dimwitted brutes, malnourished on junk food and suffering from fat diabetes, we have impoverished souls and dead culture, and the only thing that excites the neurons in our brains is mass death

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Spergin Morlock posted:

Good lord I wish this were true of my local Fred Meyer. Any time I go there I nearly lose my poo poo navigating the aisles with a cart.

Fred Meyer is Kroger :science:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
My dog does not understand mass shootings. She just wants cuddles.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

sorry bomb diffuse drone

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1157755383005569025?s=19

🙏

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Pancakes posted:

Which aisle is the best for taking shelter? I'm assuming frozen foods have a better chance to stop rounds but then you take your chances with a greater risk of broken glass. :ohdear:

go to the floral area and take cover behind flowers like schwarzenegger does in commando

https://i.imgur.com/WOvbGBX.gifv

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Hot Karl Marx posted:

What's wrong with your stupid loving country

it's really easy to get guns that can murder the poo poo out of a lot of people very quickly, but honestly you can do that fairly easily in Canada too. The real problem is that for 40 years, media have been pushing the idea that there's a "realmurica" and the idea that it's a good thing to be proud of being a social fuckhead that can't cope with people being slightly different from you

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pohl posted:

Fred Meyer is Kroger :science:

Lol ya I know

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I guess it's time for breakfast

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Pancakes posted:

My dog does not understand mass shootings. She just wants cuddles.

best strap some guns to your dog if you want to survive in america

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

lol, this guy is "MUSLIMS ARE COMING TO KILL YOU RAHHHH" 100% of the time, he can go gently caress off.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

it's really easy to get guns that can murder the poo poo out of a lot of people very quickly, but honestly you can do that fairly easily in Canada too. The real problem is that for 40 years, media have been pushing the idea that there's a "realmurica" and the idea that it's a good thing to be proud of being a social fuckhead that can't cope with people being slightly different from you

you can't really buy assault rifles like you can in the US, but I get what you mean

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

WarMECH posted:

some say a comet will fall from the sky
followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits
some say the end is near
some say we'll see armageddon soon
i certainly hope we will
i sure could use a vacation from this
stupid poo poo, silly poo poo, stupid poo poo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

CaptainBeefart posted:

Jesus. I was a mile away last night at another bar thinking how easily this could happen where I’m at. gently caress.

sup Dayton goon that didn’t die last night

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol, this guy is "MUSLIMS ARE COMING TO KILL YOU RAHHHH" 100% of the time, he can go gently caress off.

he’s Canadian so he needs like a metaphor involving the native Canadians that got genocided/still getting poo poo on

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1157831724841218049?s=20

memorials Not laws

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the El Paso guy was perfectly sane what is mental health going to do

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

fits my needs posted:

he’s Canadian so he needs like a metaphor involving the native Canadians that got genocided/still getting poo poo on

Got? They're still getting poo poo on and the amount of chud whining that happened when Trudeau called what happened to the natives a genocide was insane.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

17 dead in mass shooting at el paso memorial

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Hot Karl Marx posted:

best strap some guns to your dog if you want to survive in america

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

keeping up with the jonses but mass shootings

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I think the intersection of incels and fascism is really throwing some fuel on this fire.

Well off young white males are shooting up crowded places because they don't feel validated.
just lmao

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

hey at least I'm not afraid to go to malls and poo poo

we do have two nazis running from Mounties killing people right now though but that's way west of me

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

We didn't do poo poo after Sandy Hook there's nothing that this is gonna change.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh God well don't do that poo poo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Got? They're still getting poo poo on and the amount of chud whining that happened when Trudeau called what happened to the natives a genocide was insane.

yet for some reason all the other white people nation dumbfucks love canadians because they are unaware, but then again the yuropeean chucklefucks hate Roma and brown/black refugees so :shrug:

maybe the truth is in the middle

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

CODChimera posted:

A chud has too much respect for the coppos to ever shoot in their direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

sup Dayton goon that didn’t die last night

:glomp: glad you’re safe.