Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Nukes to Saudi A! posted:

Nice! Heres ours

My cats never use the top one. Theyre too lazy

Thats pretty sweet. I built one to fit the space and give my guys a nice platform to hop down from the banister to.

Ignore the clutter; its an old pic. I've since done all the posts in scratching rope since the carpet was shedding constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I died of the flu contracted when I shared guns at the range without a preemptive sterilizer wipe down first.

:rip:

eta: I also died while driving home from the range

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

saving this in the nuclear take folder.

oh I've run out of disk space

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Antifa is the real culprit here

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Meanwhile, soulless weirdo James Holzhauer:

https://twitter.com/James_Holzhauer/status/1158084569092042758?s=20

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tamso is such a piece of poo poo.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my cat, a proper proletarian kitty, ignores bougie af cat tree house things and prefers a cardboard box on a shelf.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

alnilam posted:

he's right ban cars too

Trains, trains, trains! :unsmigghh:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Addamere posted:

my cat, a proper proletarian kitty, ignores bougie af cat tree house things and prefers a cardboard box on a shelf.

Ivory Cat Towers

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

twoday posted:

Trains, trains, trains! :unsmigghh:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:d2a:
:votegop:
:killing:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Imagine being such a hosed up piece of poo poo concealed carry is a major identity point for you and you feel the need to constantly have a gun on you

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Addamere posted:

um pics???

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

if your incel brother kills you for having a black boyfriend ... vote!

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

brugroffil posted:

Imagine being such a hosed up piece of poo poo concealed carry is a major identity point for you and you feel the need to constantly have a gun on you

how else would i kill my wife in a fit of rage after carrying every day for 65 years and keeping my head on a swivel at biscuitville for nothing

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

succ posted:

wow suicide is high

yeah well *waves generally* just look at it!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

brugroffil posted:

*holding my gun upright, pressed against my forehead like a world weary noir hitman with a complex past and much to think about*

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil posted:

as someone who has been to group therapy sessions at the va let me be the first to inform you there are legit high speed operators with expert marksmanship ratings roaming among you who also have both ptsd and are carrying at all times

have a nice day friend

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

seems like being a perpetual nation at war to feed the military industrial machine is having adverse effects on the populace but im no scientist i just touch computers

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

campfire posted:

seems like being a perpetual nation at war to feed the military industrial machine is having adverse effects on the populace but im no scientist i just touch computers

nah it’s just America was founded on hatred of people who aren’t white

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Addamere posted:

as someone who has been to group therapy sessions at the va let me be the first to inform you there are legit high speed operators with expert marksmanship ratings roaming among you who also have both ptsd and are carrying at all times

have a nice day friend

is it u

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

neil de grass tyson voice:] staistically, people die more from locked arms,, than human concern, which is an abstraction and paradoxical in itself because concern is a human concept, there is no need to say human concern unless you're a freaking synth or a debased money cultist

ur right, Idiocracy IS starting to look more like documentary

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Addamere posted:

have a nice day friend

can't wait to get murdered for flipping this dude off after he does a bad overtake on me on interstate 40

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no, i only ever qualified as sharpshooter

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/patricksready/status/1157837772545073152?s=20

checkmate :smug:

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Chokes McGee posted:

nah it’s just America was founded on hatred of people who aren’t white

also true, i love you chokes stop thinking i hate you

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

It's one of my favorite trumps! (These aren't his weapons.)

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

valentina is the best hot sauce for every day carry

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

campfire posted:

valentina is the best hot sauce for every day carry

my girl cholula respectfully disagrees

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

salsagate

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Reality Sinner posted:

It's so loving hard to avoid trolling tfr aaaa

You don't even have to troll them. Just genuinely engage with them and they get really mad and reveal the monstrousness of their own position

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Addamere posted:

my cat pooped and sat on the poop

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Few people know this but the guy that shot Scalise was one of the best Counterstrike players of the era.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rah! posted:

my cat pooped and sat on the poop

:cheers:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

it appears that Shawshank had not been redeemed in this instance heh heh

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Addamere posted:

my girl cholula respectfully disagrees

im poly when it comes to hot sauuuuce

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

campfire posted:

im poly when it comes to hot sauuuuce

word, live ur best life

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

campfire posted:

those are HL2 mods tho

not that i would blame you for thinking TS was also a HL2 mod because it was years ahead of everything else graphically

Oh yeah, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

That Works posted:

Few people know this but the guy that shot Scalise was one of the best Counterstrike players of the era.

yeah i played a bunch with him in the alpha version of csgo, rip (he doesnt miss a shot it was very intentional)