Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Nice piece of fish posted:

Jeg lar meg provosere for lett fremdeles, men det kjipeste er å prøve å skrive poster på denn jævla telefonen.
Jeg tror det er på tide å velge seg en annen ås å dø på.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Alhazred posted:

Jeg tror det er på tide å velge seg en annen ås å dø på.

Plis, jeg var en idiot som engang posta. True as it ever was.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
lol bladde gjennom hele asap tråden og op der må være en av de dummeste posterne forumet har å by på.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Og nå har den fått nådeskuddet.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Jeg var nesten fristet til å kjøpe en rød tekst til friskus, glad jeg slipper det nå.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
The scandichat thread had ruptured & spilled norwegians all over the scandipol thread. :ohdear:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Beeswax posted:

The scandichat thread had ruptured & spilled norwegians all over the scandipol thread. :ohdear:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Beeswax posted:

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

So uh....what the hell, Denmark?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Denmark gonna denmark

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

Yeah I didn't even need the article to tell me what country it was.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

You're about five years late with that.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

What the gently caress, Denmark.
Sincerely,
A Dane.

Lima posted:

You're about five years late with that.
Five years? Mujaffa-spillet, which started life named Perker-spillet, was made by Danish Radio in 2000 - so there's absolutely nothing new about it.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

D. Ebdrup posted:

What the gently caress, Denmark.
Sincerely,
A Dane.

Five years? Mujaffa-spillet, which started life named Perker-spillet, was made by Danish Radio in 2000 - so there's absolutely nothing new about it.

wait mujaffa was made by DR

what the gently caress

zokie
Feb 13, 2006

Out of many, Sweden

McCloud posted:

Reminds me of a book I read based on the diaries of a german soldier on the ostfront, he encounters a SS soldier from the sonderkommando. And over cigarettes the SS-man tells him about how they had ~1500 Jews and other dig a giant trench for several days. Then told them to line up, a couple hundred at the time by the edge. When mowed down with a machine gun, they fall down into the trench. The next batch called up have to climb down and re-arrange the bodies for space before climbing up for their turn on the edge.

In closing the SS-man tells him that it's good to mix in children in each batch, to fill up tricky spaces.

When someone goes: But, Stalin! I tell them this story

zokie fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Aug 4, 2019

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

McCloud posted:

Chefren's Pyramid this ain't.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
That game was made by like three dudes, not sure it really says anything about Denmark. I mean, it's ineptly trying to say the slave trade was inhuman, which is arguably better than you'd expect from us at this point. Admittedly the politics of our video games have improved a lot in recent years, but you can't expect them all to be flawless.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

wait mujaffa was made by DR

what the gently caress
It was part of the very first attempt Danish Radio made at an online youth culture thing, and is actually still online if you have something that can run flash.
If you strip out the strings on a Unix-like OS, you get a bunch of nonsense and a few usable strings and back in the day it contained the names of its creators: Thomas Løfgren, Jeppe Sloth-Olsen and Søren Amstrup who made it on behalf of u-land, which later became SKUM.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Aug 4, 2019

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

D. Ebdrup posted:

As in, the game was released, lambasted and withdrawn five years ago :v:

And yeah I remember Mujaffa - it was rather popular at my high school :sigh:
Iirc it was made by Banjo's Likørstue?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Lima posted:

As in, the game was released, lambasted and withdrawn five years ago :v:

And yeah I remember Mujaffa - it was rather popular at my high school :sigh:
Iirc it was made by Banjo's Likørstue?
Took me a bit of time to find this, but yes - it was inspired by this satirical rap by Banjo's Likørstue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtGPuc6qdmQ
There's a bunch of production info here.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Aug 4, 2019

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Skrid - du har ikke noget gummi.

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

McCloud posted:

You mean the Denmark that wanted to keep this carousel in an amusement park?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

There's something rotten in the state of Denmark, and it's not some windmill.

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

Clayton Bigsby posted:

You mean the Denmark that wanted to keep this carousel in an amusement park?

Black Pete obviously.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bakken is *full* of pretty racist poo poo. It freaked me out, but then Danes tell me Canadians like me are so uptight about racism and Ørkenens Sønner lyrics, just relax man... laugh about it.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The comment sections on news stories about Reagan's racism tape are overflowing with apologists. "Haven't you ever spoken rashly? He defeated Communism! He was a great man."

One of them was the former Minister of Education. Go figure.

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?

A Buttery Pastry posted:

The Hansa is the reason the Nordic Countries aren't united today, so I guess you're going for ironic naming?

From last page, but I've never heard of this before. Do you have any more info or sources where I can read up on it?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Isn't it about how the Hansa was the sole entity that financed the swedish LIBERATION from the TYRRANICAL YOKE of Denmark? The Hansa got less tariffs when they could play out two sides against eachother (supposedly).

(danesactuallyaretyrannicalandwewhererightandalwayswinbecauseweareswedesandweshouldruleeverything)

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
The Hansa were active supporters of the Swedish break-up from the Kalmar Union, especially Lubeck.

By that time Swedens and Denmarks foreign policy interests had diverged. No longer di they share any common enemies. Friendly relations with the hansa was in Swedens best interest (salt imports from Luneburg was very crucial), and their prospective enemies were the Teutonic order and Novgorod to the east.

Denmark oth wanted to curb Hanseatic power over the baltic trade, expand their influence in northern Germany, and had no qualms with the teutons and novgorodians (even selling Estonia to the teutonic order a century earlier).

The Hansa benefitted from a weaker Denmark, and without the aid of hanseatic gold, ships, cannons and mercenaries, the outcome of Swedish secession would be very much in doubt.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

Not realizing who it was. I instantly felt pangs of sympathy for this poor woman.

Wonder if its because the shiners look like mascara?

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off
Is that the terrorist that got beaten up by an elderly person?

Eschenique
Jul 19, 2019

https://twitter.com/smarxist_/status/1160935863666302976?s=19

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

To be fair he probably was a buff grandpa.

And there were two buff grandpas. I don't know why people would be leaving out the other one.

Left guy tackled, right guy beat.

e: Very minor but it's strange how the picture in the tweet above is color-graded so that it looks like it's from the 80s or something.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Aug 13, 2019

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Kamrat posted:

Is that the terrorist that got beaten up by an elderly person?

And murdered his own step sister. That boy ain't right.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Randarkman posted:

To be fair he probably was a buff grandpa.

Hangry buff ex-military grandpa.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Nenonen posted:

And murdered his own step sister. That boy ain't right.

Step-brother I thought? The incel over there murdered his little brother who was transgender. I'm kinda getting fed up with all the tragedies these new nazis are creating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

No, it was his step-sister. 17 years old. Born in China and adopted by his parents.