Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

campfire posted:

free baloogan god drat its been long enough. if he's not rotting he deserves a place at the table

let 'em loose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cargo cult posted:

baloogan is a nazi wtf is wrong with you people

he's our nazi, I guess?

idk what people want him back for, salt the loving earth and keep that goddamn rear end in a top hat banned

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
free baloogan but make every post of his automatically appear in a random tfr thread and dont allow tfr mods to probe or ban him

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cargo cult posted:

baloogan is a nazi wtf is wrong with you people

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

liberals see unprecedented right wing violence and terrorism and decide actually what we should do is not have guns, but leave guns purely in the hand of the racist, imperialist, fascist government actively encouraging that violence. genius.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

what did he say that was so bad i must have missed it i just enjoyed him as a perennial drunk poster whom drank he own piss

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
post some more of those sick nasty gun poses today, of all days

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

gonna retire from that qcs thread because some nazi gunlicker is gonna probe me if i dont, but holy poo poo how do you guys interact with these people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

luckily its only like 97 degrees today so i can prob survive getting my ac blower motor replaced lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this is nsfw as it depicts the female genitalia graphically and derogatorily, because that is a tremendous pussy~

also turdfuzz was right, people use words like bitch and pussy, its hosed up

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

liberals see unprecedented right wing violence and terrorism and decide actually what we should do is not have guns, but leave guns purely in the hand of the racist, imperialist, fascist government actively encouraging that violence. genius.

they'd never let the libs take the guns tho, civil war over guns is the only way it would ever be on the table.

the way people talk about guns, i can totally see somebody going all the way to keep the ability to own and purchase/sell them.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

campfire posted:

gonna retire from that qcs thread because some nazi gunlicker is gonna probe me if i dont, but holy poo poo how do you guys interact with these people

punch them

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1158084255232057345

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

twoday posted:

Trains, trains, trains! :unsmigghh:

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

all these massacres are an acceptable consequence of my being able to fantasise about standing up to the government, which I totally fuckin could do for real guys if you don't take my guns away

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Addamere posted:

free baloogan but make every post of his automatically appear in a random tfr thread and dont allow tfr mods to probe or ban him

you see, now this is the kind of outside the box thinking that we should celebrate

also lmao these forums are held together by chewing gum, so this might just happen on its own

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hey guys, how's the discourse

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

he's our nazi, I guess?

idk what people want him back for, salt the loving earth and keep that goddamn rear end in a top hat banned
CSPAM is full of morons

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FactsAreUseless posted:

CSPAM is full of morons

we've always got room for one more

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

FactsAreUseless posted:

CSPAM is full of morons

you're trapped in here with US

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Addamere posted:

not specifically for twitter, but in general, and mostly for character count purposes

as is every time i see a news story, whether its on twitter or facebook or just a link to its own website, there's often hundreds of excess characters that i manually prune before i copy and paste to share it on some other platform

If you don't need it to happen transparently the task is a lot easier, but not simple. Some GET/Query parameters are essential so you'd have to make rule sets for each website. You can easily parse out each key/value pair and remove any keys you deem useless, but maintaining a list of what to keep for each site is going to be a headache.

If you don't care about hammering the website you could make a script fetch a copy with all the params, then remove them one at a time to determine which are needed and which can be omitted. E.G Hash the returned HTML body, remove a param, request and hash again, if it is the same hash then that param is unneeded. You could then use that to build your rule sets automatically. I've done this type of thing with cookies a few times to clean out trackers without effecting logins.

Sounds useful, make it happen please.

Pooky has issued a correction as of 22:43 on Aug 4, 2019

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nonsense posted:

they'd never let the libs take the guns tho, civil war over guns is the only way it would ever be on the table.

the way people talk about guns, i can totally see somebody going all the way to keep the ability to own and purchase/sell them.

yeah the right will literally never surrender their guns outside of losing a civil war and having no choice, which is why literally the only response is to arm yourself.

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

all these massacres are an acceptable consequence of my being able to fantasise about standing up to the government, which I totally fuckin could do for real guys if you don't take my guns away

ah yes a fantasy as the federal government is going door to door with gestapo to hunt down and kick out minorities, is happily parroting white supremacist rhetoric and encouraging nazi terrorist attacks, and is lead by a fascist idiot puppet. if you really think were that far off from actual political violence (were not its happening right now) you are the one in a fantasy.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

:uhh homer grinning slowly or whatever:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1158106381372801030?s=21
at least something good happened today :unsmith:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

actually addressing the resurgence of white supremacy in the country might require liberals to accomplish something practical

and we can't have that

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yeah the right will literally never surrender their guns outside of losing a civil war and having no choice, which is why literally the only response is to arm yourself.

ah yes a fantasy as the federal government is going door to door with gestapo to hunt down and kick out minorities, is happily parroting white supremacist rhetoric and spurring on nazi terrorist attacks, and is lead by a fascist idiot puppet. if you really think were that far off from actual political violence (were not its happening right now) you are the one in a fantasy.

ok so why arent u using ur guns to stop this? o wait its not actually about that at all

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cargo cult posted:

baloogan is an incel nazi lol

ya but he makes good posts :shrug:"

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

campfire posted:

:uhh homer grinning slowly or whatever:
:dudsmile:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/travel/2019/07/blood-everywhere-after-clown-s-presence-sparks-cruise-ship-brawl.html

<rememe> 'Blood everywhere' after clown's presence sparks cruise ship brawl - Passengers were told there would be no 'fancy dress', and rioted.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pooky posted:

If you don't need it to happen transparently the task is a lot easier, but not simple. Some GET/Query parameters are essential so you'd have to make rule sets for each website. You can easily parse out each key/value pair and remove any keys you deem useless, but maintaining a list of what to keep for each site is going to be a headache.

If you don't care about hammering the website you could make a script fetch a copy with all the params, then remove them one at a time to determine which are needed and which can be omitted. E.G Hash the returned HTML body, remove a param, request and hash again, if it is the same hash then that param is unneeded. You could then use that to build your rule sets automatically. I've done this type of thing cookies a few times to clean out trackers without effecting logins.

the only time i touch a computer is to post, this is far beyond my knowledge of computing to make happen

if you or someone else wishes to do this i will gladly pay you back for your effort in exposure a donation to a charity of your choice donations to bernie sanders

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

thanx pal

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

ok so why arent u using ur guns to stop this? o wait its not actually about that at all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you know the end of that movie, sean of the dead

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Wasn't there a mass shooting in New York where the only people who got shot were bystanders shot by the police?

no it was a single regular ambush murder of a chosen target, a fmr co worker of the gunman was killed exiting the empire state building. the gunman then fled as officer numbskull mag dumped at a packed sidewalk and the true miracle on 34th street is that none of the 9 bystander casualties died.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Pooky posted:

If you don't care about hammering the website you could make a script fetch a copy with all the params, then remove them one at a time to determine which are needed and which can be omitted. E.G Hash the returned HTML body, remove a param, request and hash again, if it is the same hash then that param is unneeded. You could then use that to build your rule sets automatically. I've done this type of thing cookies a few times to clean out trackers without effecting logins.

tell me more daddy

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
give baloogan their own subforum like fishmech or whatever

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the one good shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real hurthling! posted:

no it was a single regular ambush murder of a chosen target, a fmr co worker of the gunman was killed exiting the empire state building. the gunman then fled as officer numbskull mag dumped at a packed sidewalk and the true miracle on 34th street is that none of the 9 bystander casualties died.

it takes a good guy with a gun to shoot 9 random people