Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

the cat needs to come inside so I can go to bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

a.lo posted:

Attention right wingers/conservatives :

are you really planning to blame this on video games? There are gamers around the world playing the same games as people in the United States and yet you want to go on the television that this might be a video game problem.

Look dude, we’ve been down this road before and it appears to happen every 10 years or so. The easiest and most convenient way to point fingers at is video games. I know you or your corporate shitlords don’t respect video games or gamers but you can’t think the problem with these mass shootings is video games. I’ve been playing video games fir 35+ years and I would never think about ending another’s life. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.

Knock this crap off because it solves nothing and only looks for an escape goat.

- Veteran Gamer

My name is Tim Buckley. I'm a twenty-four-year-old gamer. I've played every violent video game in existence, and I have never killed anyone. There are millions of gamers just like me, and we're getting sick of people like you blaming your problems on us. Ignorance causes violence, not video games. Man up and take responsibility. We outnumber you, and the people that think like you. Don't gently caress with us.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

hell yeah

already loving the tiny bar piano to start it off

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
hello I hope everyone is ok and doing whatever substance or lack thereof they need to stay sane

also trumilp

thank you

goodnight

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9qnycjeZ3w

"...that cute little face she makes when she's tonguing my balls."

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
trongelsk

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Dolphin posted:

im drinking beers, i don't know if you guys have heard of this stuff but it's the bees knees let me tell you

turp

You know it bro, beer is some good stuff

burp

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Rah! posted:

wow we're drinking the same piss :d2a:

I think I will join you

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Grey Fox posted:

the cat needs to come inside so I can go to bed

[Tapping cigar] you know usually etc

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tuna

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lizzzo tiny desk owns thank u

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm going thru a list of mass shooters starting in the eighties, I'm up to about Columbine, at least half obvious chuds or protochuds I'd say. A lot of them are unclear as to whether or not they were right wing per se, many seem too unhinged to be ideological. Honestly the being a literal teenage internet Nazi seemingly sprung into existence fully formed with the Columbine killers, can't wait to see how it took shape between then and Obama

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I have so much poo poo to do during my 'vacation' but I know I'm gonna spend 95% of it in bed lmfao

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a.lo posted:

Attention right wingers/conservatives :

are you really planning to blame this on video games? There are gamers around the world playing the same games as people in the United States and yet you want to go on the television that this might be a video game problem.

Look dude, we’ve been down this road before and it appears to happen every 10 years or so. The easiest and most convenient way to point fingers at is video games. I know you or your corporate shitlords don’t respect video games or gamers but you can’t think the problem with these mass shootings is video games. I’ve been playing video games fir 35+ years and I would never think about ending another’s life. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.

Knock this crap off because it solves nothing and only looks for an escape goat.

- Veteran Gamer

please. think of the gamers

please

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

cumshitter posted:

hell yeah

already loving the tiny bar piano to start it off

NPR hosted Lizzo without bleeping her

theres a chance NPR may actually air Beto saying "what the gently caress"

i mean, there isn't, but let me have my leg cramps

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

snoo posted:

I have so much poo poo to do during my 'vacation' but I know I'm gonna spend 95% of it in bed lmfao

Do something

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

even though there's been a million of these shootings, today was the first time it really like internalized in my brain in a "wow like my wife and I could be walking out of a target and one of these guys could be at the door and that'd be it, just instantly shredded" and that's a fun new layer of anxiety to lay atop all my other anxiety in my mid 30s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup! posted:

My name is Tim Buckley. I'm a twenty-four-year-old gamer. I've played every violent video game in existence, and I have never killed anyone. There are millions of gamers just like me, and we're getting sick of people like you blaming your problems on us. Ignorance causes violence, not video games. Man up and take responsibility. We outnumber you, and the people that think like you. Don't gently caress with us.

hello tim buckely i am ryan douthat can we go for a totally not gay ride on your boat and swim naked? for no reason? as bros?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

cumshitter posted:

lizzzo tiny desk owns thank u

hair toss check my nails
baby how you doin

FEELIN YTRNLP AS HELL

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

GrimGypsy posted:

even though there's been a million of these shootings, today was the first time it really like internalized in my brain in a "wow like my wife and I could be walking out of a target and one of these guys could be at the door and that'd be it, just instantly shredded" and that's a fun new layer of anxiety to lay atop all my other anxiety in my mid 30s

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

a.lo posted:

Do something

ehhhh

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

fosborb posted:

NPR hosted Lizzo without bleeping her

theres a chance NPR may actually air Beto saying "what the gently caress"

i mean, there isn't, but let me have my leg cramps

lmao beto so desperate for air he swearing

gently caress beto

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

snoo posted:

at least I don't self harm anymore lmfao :peanut:

Pohl posted:

hell yeah :peanut:

I used to cut myself. I don't cut anymore! :hfive:

Congrats and thanks for not self harming any more! :unsmith:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Good soup! posted:

Feeling old yet? Tim Buckley is now 44 years old

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bilirubin posted:

I think I will join you

bulleit 2 the brain

:skeltal:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

GrimGypsy posted:

If it's any consolation the numbers citing hundreds of mass shootings a year include a bunch of stuff that they probably shouldn't

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GrimGypsy posted:

lmao bro every time I get to an event I'm planning out where to run/take cover/etc

can't wait to tell my kids about living in the massacre years, why back in my day we didn't wait for the climate or starvation to kill us, we took death into our own hands!!!

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

If it's any consolation the numbers citing hundreds of mass shootings a year include a bunch of stuff that they probably shouldn't

narrator: it was no consolation

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6cc28Kx4a4

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I just want to say I'm pretty mad about the general state of things right now

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

snoo posted:

Don't ever be ashamed of this

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i once drunk drove to santa monica city college with like 8 of those pallets of water because i was sick of the NPR anouncers sounding all thirsty and hearing them licking their lips on the air. take a sick of water you freaks, im not listening to you so i can masturbate to asmr poo poo

turns out they are a rebroadcasting station, and they dont record there

anyway, im not legally allowed to set foot in the city of Santa Monica anymore

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/305906786408480770?s=21

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

GrimGypsy posted:

They got Targets in Canada ya know

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

same but everyone who isn't a communist or an anarchist or both, except less hate and more just profound disappointment

:same:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

there really is one for every occasion

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

shovelbum posted:

Don't ever be ashamed of this

:agreed: but doing that all of the time after work/on days off has taken a toll though

lots of housework backed up, lots of projects that need doing :(

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

same but everyone who isn't a communist or an anarchist or both, except less hate and more just profound disappointment

Can anarchists and their ideology deal w climate change on a global scale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Kye Risdall: *licks lips*

Welcome to Marketplace!

*knocks teeth, whispers in your left ear*