Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Epic High Five posted:

uhhh but that's the sort of thing that makes our brave cops look really bad? why'd they mention it?

because it is just that much undeniably happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

#MassacreMitch

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fosborb posted:

because it is just that much undeniably happening

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but when the el paso chapter read a statement to the floor about it, it still managed to floor me and then fill me with just insanely and unhealthy amounts of rage

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

this is going to be a bad week

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
didnt they explicitly announce they would not be doing enforcement operations at medical and reunification sites to encourage people to go? whoda thunk that was a lie and fascist thugs were ever ready to feed their ghoulish appetites

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lookin at that oiled n ready probe has me wondering tho if anyone says african american cuz i dont think i know anyone who wasnt a politician/celebrity who said african american lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

this is just one shooting of many, in just one city, in the demon cracker nation, and ive posted it before and no one cared then and they wont care now because lmao who cares but gently caress if anyone needs more proof that this demon cracker nation will never change heres some more proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0HQRIzXqdU&t=43s

100+ shots fired in a gun battle in a gentrifying area that richie riches love, including what sounded like automatic gunfire ...and no one loving cared. it got memory holed in 5 minutes no one gave a poo poo it barely made the local neighborhood newsletter, let alone the local news, and all the rich transplant libs on that block shrugged their shoulders and hoped it didnt get noticed and bring the property values down, and went back 2 renting out their air bnbs to rich tourists some of whom definitely got robbed at some point and then wondered how that could possibly happen in the richest city in america how could this happen they paid $20 for a sandwich its supposed 2 b like disneyland!!! but hey at least the shooters werent nazis lmao

also ill have some fries

:capitalism:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

never met a black person who was like "how dare u say black,, its african american" either tho i guess it doesnt come up like a poo poo load or anything
african american seems like a term poo poo libs came up w/ to make themselves feel better somehow

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

glad the Dems gave these people a 5 billion dollar check with no strings attached to keep this brave stuff up that is keeping us all safe and certainly isn't just tactics identical to SS raids and the forced encampment of people deemed undesirable by a state massively benefiting from their demonization

what brave forward thinkers these miserable spineless shitheads are

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rah! posted:

this is just one shooting of many, in just one city, in the demon cracker nation, and ive posted it before and no one cared then and they wont care now because lmao who cares but gently caress if anyone needs more proof that this demon cracker nation will never change heres some more proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0HQRIzXqdU&t=43s

100+ shots fired in a gun battle in a gentrifying area that richie riches love, including what sounded like automatic gunfire ...and no one loving cared. it got memory holed in 5 minutes no one gave a poo poo it barely made the local neighborhood newsletter, let alone the local news, and all the rich transplant libs on that block shrugged their shoulders and hoped it didnt get noticed and bring the property values down, and went back 2 renting out their air bnbs to rich tourists some of whom definitely got robbed at some point and then wondered how that could possibly happen in the richest city in america how could this happen they paid $20 for a sandwich its supposed 2 b like disneyland!!! but hey at least the shooters werent nazis lmao

also ill have some fries

:capitalism:

i watched MSNBC at the convention to see what libs are up to and I think I'm permanently stupider now

anyway one of the commercials I saw was "2500 a month to travel as much as you want, no hotel or airline fees or anything" and my first thought was that a lot of people in high rent areas like SF could use that to just live in hotels for 1/2 the price of a studio

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i do think obsessing over words is dumb when i think meaning n context matter more but w/e im not gonna go outta my way to use a slur or something lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I'm still trying to work into my Qanon chart how so many people in El paso and Dayton learned info that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton all at the same time

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I'm still trying to work into my Qanon chart how so many people in El paso and Dayton learned info that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton all at the same time

they were the mexicans she n the dems helped vote illegally

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i will say oval office tho

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ET-0eY_2Jg

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

i will say oval office tho
easier than remembering her name, huh?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
hello

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

that was mean I'm sorry, I was trolling

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Turdfuzz posted:

could the "gold" of El Dorado have actually been early analogue copies of evidence against Hillary Clinton?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

easier than remembering her name, huh?

im honored u think girls give me their names

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

could the "gold" of El Dorado have actually been early analogue copies of evidence against Hillary Clinton?

"gold" is ancient aramaic for "lock her up"

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

the mexicans call it oro
o-r-o
what comes between o and r?
P
and
Q

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Turdfuzz posted:

DryGoods posted:

:hmmyes: you could be on to something here I'll have to crunch some numerology blockchains to see if that accounts for the delay in declas of fisa

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Dolphin posted:

lol biden

more like piece of poo poo

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

the mexicans call it oro
o-r-o
what comes between o and r?
P
and
Q

:trumppop:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

what the gently caress its not even midnight yet

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cooking makes me angry

lol everything makes me angry

thanks obama

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yea it wont be midnight for another 22hrs or so

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Rah! posted:

cooking makes me angry

lol everything makes me angry

thanks obama

you can eat hot dogs raw straight out of the package

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeHAtPsNhvg

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

brb im cooking

*throws steakums on the radiator*

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

DryGoods posted:

one weird trick big grill doesn't want you to know

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

actually it’s almost 9am

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
dyk that alcohol contains essential calories and requires no preparation, it's what i like to call a "life hack"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DryGoods posted:

They call this rawdogging it

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Rah! posted:

brb im cooking

*throws steakums on the radiator*

https://twitter.com/KattWillFerrell/status/544197953922293761

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos