Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Thank you Lord Jesus for this miracle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

welcome to a lifetime of being used as a political prop

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

The Alpha Centauri posted:

they finally discovered that america elected a nazi

only took 3 years

it's all theater until it personally affects their community

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1158151124991401985

the guy that locked up a ton of black people and had nothing but good things to say about segregationists is calling the potus a white supremacist lol

dk2m
May 6, 2009

the price of freedom

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

mormonpartyboat posted:

welcome to a lifetime of being used as a political prop

*dies in ICE custody next week*

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

this fascination some people have for airships is pretty weird, they're dumb, also we're out of helium

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Agean90 posted:

wonder if dark side Beto will be noticably different from normal old beta o dork

he's going to start wearing eyeliner

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

8chan is back. They're being hosted by that company that also hosts gab and daily stormer

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

AAAaaaaa gently caress loving PISS

WELP

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
just going to place a bunch of dark skinned super predators behind bars

rascist? no, not me. i'm your uncle joe.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bip Roberts posted:

lol get owned gilroy

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

fosborb posted:

he's going to start wearing eyeliner

why isn't there a Juggalo running as a democrat

seriously

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
didnt joe biden say charlottesville inspired him to run? hes probably the best poised to benefit from this imo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

shyduck posted:

8chan is back. They're being hosted by that company that also hosts gab and daily stormer

:reddit:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agean90 posted:

wonder if dark side Beto will be noticably different from normal old beta o dork

nah, this happened during the primary too, except the issue was kneeling for the anthem

he gave a good speech, it went viral, a lot of people went "wow he must be a decent man", and he did nothing but kickflips and repeating the speech for the next few months and then lost to cruz

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

therefore to combat climate change we should create vast floating cities a few hundred feet higher than ground level

cities perched precariously on the peaks of bigass mountains would achieve the same thing, and they'd look twice as boss too

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

shyduck posted:

The Free Market

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

cargo cult posted:

didnt joe biden say charlottesville inspired him to run? hes probably the best poised to benefit from this imo

he saw that it was okay to wear a swastiki outdoors again

that's what he meant

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1158151124991401985

the guy that locked up a ton of black people and had nothing but good things to say about segregationists is calling the potus a white supremacist lol

The moment that Biden became president

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ZeusCannon posted:

Wtf do these assholes always name their poo poo after LotR

Melkor did nothing wrong

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Knight posted:

Imagine being one of Trump's aides and just throwing inflammatory headlines and tweets at him to rile him up good so he gets all red and nude before he goes on national television to address a mass shooting

fuhrer particenschleighen unhingengruben at das nuremberg rally

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1158372382966464514?s=20

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

if he sees his number go up, then he'll stick with his current form until he fucks it up somehow

if he sticks around by just calling trump the nazi he is then it gives cover for bernie to start calling him a nazis

win/win

biden won't do it because he's a huge cuck

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

also the market is making GBS threads itself lol we are getting close to full acceleration

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
so did pakistan invade kashmir yet?

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

magiccarpet posted:

also the market is making GBS threads itself lol we are getting close to full acceleration

another 500 point down day today

tomorrow it go back up like 1500

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Yeah, that's why I don't go to the doctor anymore, and continue to go to work when I'm sick!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1158373092869246976?s=20
I'm sure this will go well

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

that one goon is once again so very tired

yeah

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Good people on both sides

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

i hope its not him just sitting at the resolute desk drooling on himself and mucking up some words with a prepared speech

he usually stays on target mostly

i want a live pressor thats when he can be agitated by the press and fly off the handle

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

he will probably only address cops nazis and tell them what a good job they're doing since el paso would tear his rear end apart if he tried to talk to any of them

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

On the plus side, somebody's getting a Hogwarts letter in a decade!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
was that post about the ohio shooter being a leftist true or just bullshit from alt-right nazi internet?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

was that post about the ohio shooter being a leftist true or just bullshit from alt-right nazi internet?

who gives a poo poo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao one of my lecturers is a head honcho at Vanderbilt pulm im sure he's got stories.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

while the foot clan continues to terrorize the city, lets check in with shredder to see what we can do to make them feel more at home

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

who gives a poo poo since the reason why he killed people is that he was a violent incel shithead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Gringostar posted:

who gives a poo poo since the reason why he killed people is that he was a violent incel shithead

oh a redditor