Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i'm here to shoot guns and grow grass
and i'm all out of grass (because of the existential thread of climate change that i have kept my head in the sand about for years and years)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Pead posted:

Her husband's twitter profile says they just got into farming, so they are definitely going to be financially destitute within a year

lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
cod2 was so far ahead of the curve when you got to have a gun battle to save the kfc from russians

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i knew a libertarian that believed that people should be able to own and operate howitzers, tanks, fighter jets, and nuclear bombs.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/cameron_kasky/status/1158410086185865216

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Poniard posted:

i wasnt sure what bump stocks were for or why you would put one on fully auto high power rifles until i realised it was like using autofire on your knockoff controller to mash the shoot button in a video game to shoot faster than your spaceship automatically does in the game

lol the first time the ATF commented on bump stocks' legality, they called them devices that allowed handicapped people to use rifles

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

In case I see a coyote or a gopher packin heat I need immediate access to 30 rounds of 55 grain 5.56mm bullets, to blast the fucker with lead and emptying my clip into it's remorseless killer corpse within half a minute. Leaving it thrown carelessly into my passenger seat is the only way I can be sure I can kill any living creature within 200 yards in the 2-3 seconds I require to make the decision to end the lives of those around me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
listen, farmers, i dont care if you have an asault rifle 15. nothing is stopping me from loving your beautiful sons

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

famous guns of the Bible

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Just ban multiplayer. Multiplayer sucks. If I wanted to interact with other human beings, I certainly wouldn't be playing video games.

I think this but then sometimes someone comes up with a great idea like when Call of Duty lets you hear someones mic for like 2 seconds after you kill them so you can hear them going "FUCKKK" "ARGH rear end in a top hat WITH A SHOTGUN" "not again daammmmitttt"

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

lol the first time the ATF commented on bump stocks' legality, they called them devices that allowed handicapped people to use rifles

that doesnt make any sense because theres already a bullet button on them to fire full auto how much easier can it get

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mormonpartyboat posted:

haha holy poo poo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Wrenever posted:

In case I see a coyote or a gopher packin heat I need immediate access to 30 rounds of 55 grain 5.56mm bullets, to blast the fucker with lead and emptying my clip into it's remorseless killer corpse within half a minute. Leaving it thrown carelessly into my passenger seat is the only way I can be sure I can kill any living creature within 200 yards in the 2-3 seconds I require to make the decision to end the lives of those around me

Caddy shack was a documentary

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

i knew a libertarian that believed that people should be able to own and operate howitzers, tanks, fighter jets, and nuclear bombs.

For everything except the bomb this is already true and rich people do it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol found it

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

magiccarpet posted:

i'm here to shoot guns and grow grass
and i'm all out of grass (because of the existential thread of climate change that i have kept my head in the sand about for years and years)

lmao growing grass hahahaha just throw water on the ground who buys grass lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

lmfao hahahahahaha

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

euphronius posted:

famous guns of the Bible

jesus invented the m14 garand so america could win ww2 (not that we needed his help)

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Admiral Ray posted:

doom isn't a sci-fi game, it is theological

anything with h.r. giger influences is sci fi. I'm sorry I don't make the rules :colbert:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I fully realize that black bear sow and her two cubs are really hungry due to climate change disrupting their food sources, but I really need this grenade launcher to safely eradicate those hungry bears just in case they bust out the windows of my pick up looking for the french fries that fell out of the bag.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Ruzihm posted:

anything with h.r. giger influences is sci fi. I'm sorry I don't make the rules :colbert:

doom is a penis game then

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

i'm sure they have barncats, if they have a barn, but you need semi-automatic rifles for dreadful little worm monsters like gophers or graboids that are known to haunt the fields of america

Lead farmer. Seed the fields with lead for extra lead-fortified crops. THE AMericAn WAy.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

shovelbum posted:

For everything except the bomb this is already true and rich people do it

it's not quite a tank but you can buy an old soviet BMP for like $35k. why buy electric when u can buy armored?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1158409800755175432
Climate gulag

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if you own a gun i am going to track you down and suck your dick. youc ant stop me. im coming for you

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

cumshitter posted:

if you own a gun i am going to track you down and suck your dick. youc ant stop me. im coming for you

now im mad i threw mine in a volcano

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

cumshitter posted:

gun sales skyrocket

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

cumshitter posted:

there's a guy with a truck looking for you a few pages back

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Failson posted:

Lead farmer. Seed the fields with lead for extra lead-fortified crops. THE AMericAn WAy.

*very Bullet Farmer-ishly*

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE! CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH! SING BROTHER HECKLER!
SING BROTHER KOCH!
SING BROTHERS! SING!!!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

https://twitter.com/foldablehuman/status/1158234905395904512?s=21

my dudes I am dead and in hell

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

oh man they still are selling the OT-64

quote:

PURCHASE THE HUGE OT-64 CZECHOSLOVAK WHEELED PERSONNEL CARRIER. THE COMMUNIST LAV.

are u a busy parent that needs to ensure the successful deployment of your children to their soccer game or school function? with 1/4 inches of steel plate and 14.5 tons of 8 wheeled fury, ur children will travel in safety and style with this 18 person personnel carrier.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

cumshitter posted:

I own 4 :grin:

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Agean90 posted:

Well she's a farmer so chances are she's gonna use it on herself

No, those suicides were all migrant farm workers. White farm owners just let people think they were the ones committing suicide so they could ask for a bigger subsidy check

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1158410134214926337?s=20

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ther eare more guns than people in america but htats ok. ill just have to suck some peoples dicks more than once. i can make this work

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

look upon truno, ye mighty, and despair

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

cumshitter posted:

ther eare more guns than people in america but htats ok. ill just have to suck some peoples dicks more than once. i can make this work

multiple dick sucking events per day

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Infrastructure week off to a flyer

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/ericbradner/status/1158216987908218882

i missed this yesterday. he's definitely skateboarding into the next debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Tainen posted:

gun sales skyrocket

We have a 2nd amendment right to own skyrockets, mobile artillery platforms, and chemical weapons. What part of "shall not be infringed" are you too liberal to understand?