Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

orange sky posted:

https://twitter.com/snopes/status/1158472523157295104?s=19

Literally what people have been saying for years, straight from the guy

cspam completely rewrote my brain chemistry

all is clear and crystalline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Corner a feral trump in the wild and it'll run for president and turn your lovely fascist country into a shittier even more fascist country

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/autismbitch69/status/1158312204124479488

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Someone post red faced trump with the sweat and the thousand yard stare, I need it

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

ex post facho posted:

shoulda got in at 3.375 :grin:

I refi for 2.875 in 2016 lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Zyla posted:

a friend of mine is a findom and she has a P.O. Box that has the keys to chastity cages that men have sent her so she can extort them for money

findim is the weirdest fuckin thing

how can i get to be one

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

jesus christ

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

crazy cloud posted:

I'm the impossibly dense vast sea of hogs
The Porkcific Ocean

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

They all look like they might be future mass shooters

either that or supreme court justice

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
A little napkin math says the average metro area has hundreds of times too many rifle owners for each of them to spend a few hours a week on the range.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

SardonicTyrant posted:

The Porkcific Ocean

The midwest already has a name

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A long profile on Ivanka Trump appeared in New York Magazine that called out the president’s eldest daughter for being just as self-obsessed as her father.

According to friends of Trump, she initially tried to promote issues like climate change and women’s rights. Her father doesn’t listen, so she simply stopped trying.

“I have no control over him,” Trump has told friends behind the scenes. “I can’t believe people think I can control him.” She’s even confided to friends, “My father has never listened to me about — anything!”

Described as a “chauvinist,” by NYM, they explained that the president will call her “Baby” in meetings with leaders.

“And while she tries to remain in a narcissistic cocoon — on Instagram, she follows not one, not two, but 35 fan accounts, flooding her feed with love — she must also have regrets,” NYM wrote.

“She has a bitterness she never had before,” a friend confessed. “You see it in her eyes and in her brow. She has a sense of spite.”

The piece says that she’s become “more aggressive about taking what she may believe is rightfully hers.” The examples are a security clearance she didn’t qualify for and use of a personal email server after blasting Hillary Clinton for doing the same. Then there’s the matter of using her position to score Chinese trademarks for her business and renting a mansion in Washington, D.C. “from a Chilean businessman who then received permission to mine near a previously protected area of Minnesota.”

It’s unknown just how many deals she’s scored abroad for herself. The only way of knowing is by looking at Israeli, Chinese and Saudi intelligence spying on Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner.

Trump tried to make her own way, going to Georgetown University at first. She then was forced to transfer to her father’s school, the University of Pennsylvania. She tried to work for another real-estate developer, Forest City Ratner, but she only lasted a year before she went to work for her father.

“Ivanka always has to prove to herself that she’s gotten ahead on her own without her father,” a friend said. “She really has no idea she’s privileged. She genuinely thinks she’s earned everything she has. She goes on and on all the time about how hard she works.”

There's going to be Ivanka tell alls, and I am happy.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

I'm 100% behind corporal punishment for nazi sympathism. Just wail on them until their asses bleed.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

orange sky posted:

https://twitter.com/snopes/status/1158472523157295104?s=19

Literally what people have been saying for years, straight from the guy

"Non political" people are ripe for the fashening

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1158432770085007366

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

findim is the weirdest fuckin thing

how can i get to be one

https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-be-a-findom-How-do-I-become-one

read on, friend

my friend charges 50 dollars for her to look at your dick pick and insult it

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

men should have to keep their dicks in a locked safe with the ammo stored in a separate locked container as well

i didnt know king missile became mormons

e: i maek good joke

Rah! has issued a correction as of 21:38 on Aug 5, 2019

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

What the gently caress

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mayor Dave posted:

Someone post red faced trump with the sweat and the thousand yard stare, I need it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

I'm the impossibly dense vast sea of hogs

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

hogpocalypse now

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.quora.com/A-guy-asked-if-he-can-be-my-paypig-I-am-in-need-of-money-What-should-I-do

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/1158475731590090754

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

cspam completely rewrote my brain chemistry

all is clear and crystalline

smooth waters run deep state

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1158476322785681409

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Zyla posted:

a friend of mine is a findom and she has a P.O. Box that has the keys to chastity cages that men have sent her so she can extort them for money

balls are stored in the cage

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

he really needs his candy bitch and hes gonna flip homeless people next

he's no aaron, that's for sure

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Bethamphetamine posted:

There's going to be Ivanka tell alls, and I am happy.

the biggest insult you can tell a rich trust fund baby is that they didn't earn their way in life

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
We didnt watch many movies in school

When sport was cancelled because of the weather we watched Cliffhanger (with Sylvester Stallone) and also we watched Sleepy Hollow in literature class ( the tim burton movie)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

he wasn't a hypocrite when he made fun of obama for using one

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I did this except the opposite - I made a highschool english teacher cry because I wouldn't stop laughing at /making GBS threads on A Separate Peace

No regrets, gently caress A Separate Peace

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lorn Wayne posted:

the biggest insult you can tell a rich trust fund baby is that they didn't earn their way in life

it applies to every official and their families, because meritocracy is a disease that propagates failsons and faildaughters

meritocracy, where you spend your lives in a siege mentality proving that you earned it and it was worth it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

balls are stored in the cage

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1158476553908609025

:unsmigghh:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

lorn Wayne posted:

like I've seen honest to god fist fights break out over that

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

I did this except the opposite - I made a highschool english teacher cry because I wouldn't stop laughing at /making GBS threads on A Separate Peace

No regrets, gently caress A Separate Peace

that book loving sucks so goddamn hard

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

There was a quiet whiz kid who my friends and I picked on but in the "nice" high school way where we still ate lunch with him. Not saying that isn't lovely, just we didn't torment him. Anyway, one of my friends called to get homework from him, and this kid went on a very serious rant about how me and my friends were all OK even though we gave him poo poo because we could also be nice but went on to list like a dozen students he'd absolutely murder if he had a gun. This was a year before Columbine so we were like "HA HA YIKES DUDE anyway"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

the truth hurts