Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

one of the huge motorcycle guys died in i think the late 70s in a botched motorcycle stunt in niagara falls

Praytell what was a 350 pound twin stunting in Niagra Falls that got him killed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Rah! posted:

never answer ur phone

you don't need to answer, cuckerberg and SOROs are already listening!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

if you want to chat with feral hogs

all you have to do is

call your mother

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

Congrats your eyesight is working and you can in fact see my profile picture. Since I don't post with the profile pics active I don't get to see it very often. It's still cute, thanks for posting it again for me.

Since I'm guessing you meant it as some sort of slight lets see...Gee I wonder why you might be against that sort of change...

ptsdishly reliving my most vicious and cosmically powerful owns received rn. not good.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

nah that was FFL1

wait I meant legend not adventure, I thought FFL2 was the gods and magi in a highlander kinda way and FFL1 was chainsawing god

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1158495121446494208?s=20

“probably”

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Kurtofan posted:

They all look like they might be future mass shooters

new game future scotus judge or mass shooter

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1158496436666982400

:chaostrump:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

first in flight, first in fat guys, home of beloved 90s band squirrel nut zippers

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

China is canceled!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

weird

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Hatewatch/status/1158497408365551618?s=20

vanisher
Jul 12, 2005

Fun Shoe

just like my ex

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Praytell what was a 350 pound twin stunting in Niagra Falls that got him killed?

he tipped over and exploded

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

doxx all these fuckboy nazis

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

oh wait it seems i muddled the facts together in my memory, he was riding his motorcycle to niagara falls for a ripley's believe it or not show and died in a crash

also according to the guinness book he weighed 723 pounds

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ok but lets make sure that we also write a bunch of articles explaining that some disagree and think the kkk is good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

man if only we had a word for a group of people who share a single ideology and use violence as a means to a political end

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

shinzo abe and taro aso are just screaming "FUCKKKKKK" at the sky

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

good and easy to win

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Alec Eiffel posted:

I'm crack pinging
Check it and see
I got brain disease on page 103
Come on thread, do you do more than post?
I'm crack pinging, crack pinging

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

sweet

vanisher
Jul 12, 2005

Fun Shoe
I guess the treasury really was listening (?)

gregday
May 23, 2003

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I used to enjoy the feral hogs segment of Gregg Proops’ podcast before the Berniebros melted his brain

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

oh wait it seems i muddled the facts together in my memory, he was riding his motorcycle to niagara falls for a ripley's believe it or not show and died in a crash

also according to the guinness book he weighed 723 pounds

please respect nc's big boys with the correct facts

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

a wacky rom-com about a left-wing accelerationist and white-nationalist accelerationist who fall in love when they accidentally plan the same mass shooting

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bethamphetamine posted:

No way those guys were less than 500. Our president is probably pushing 300 and while he's a big buy, he's nowhere near that level.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

they should designate us as currency manipulators in return lol, let's just make this fun before we all fry

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

a few steps more realistic than left accelerationists

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

female trump?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Thoguh posted:

No way those guys were less than 500. Our president is probably pushing 300 and while he's a big buy, he's nowhere near that level.

quote:

The McGuire Twins were American professional wrestlers listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "World's Heaviest Twins" (328 kilograms (723 lb) and 338 kilograms (745 lb), respectively).

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

man if only we had a word for a group of people who share a single ideology and use violence as a means to a political end

mental illness?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This will probably not be of surprise to most, but that decision will have consequences.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Guys I'm really proud of the Trump thread not making GBS threads its pants about how Pakistan and India are about to kick off World War III. Which probably means this will be the time they actually kick off World War III.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1158497974550503431

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

one of the huge motorcycle guys died in i think the late 70s in a botched motorcycle stunt in niagara falls

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

all at the same time? well, ok maybe, its a theory