Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 minutes!

this acct seems mostly to be c and p of tumbler conversations, but then theres this

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChappellTracker/status/972965267453210624

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Nonsense posted:

again GOP collapse is coming in 2020

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

GOP collapse means it falls even more into a Nazi party

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

rabble rabble posted:

SA to the rescue yet again with our long storied history of killing hogs

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2911606

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Hogvfefe

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

breaking news hogs are built out of solid steel armor plating also they can levitate and are bringing back 3d doritos

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

those who throw hogvfefe should not live in hogg houses :abuela:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
if you're still subscribed to the new york times might i suggest you instead not be

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Hamelekim posted:

I did enjoy this video the police released of them taking down the Dayton guy. What an idiot running across an open space with 5+ cops shooting at you within a 20ft distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yETwZQCQmmc&t=88s

Those cops probably made a bunch of other cops mad by actually doing their jobs instead of running and hiding.

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

pathetic little tramp posted:

other crises to happen in the next ten years, the collapse of bitcoin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy6TV9Dntlw&t=516s

every wallet will basically become public in less than a week

that fuckin rules.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Joementum posted:

if you're still subscribed to the new york times might i suggest you instead not be

There's just no path to follow guys, we checked in to it and there's no leads.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I'd say future rapists but I cannot be certain there isn't a rapist there already

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

twoday posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN THE DOOR. ITS MY YARD AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START MOWING DOWN HOGS WITH AN ASSAULT RIFLE. I KILL EVERY HOG AND KILL IT HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME FERAL HOG BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY KILLED 30-50 FERAL HOGS 3-5 MINUTES. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE THAT MY FELLOW RURAL AMERICANS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE WAYS TO KILL FERAL HOGS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY YARD SAFER BY SHOOTING EM ALL. 3-5 MINUTES INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN MY SMALL KIDS PLAY

lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
got jury duty tomorrow. looking forward to lying to get selected and then going full gently caress
Cops when it's inevitably a police abuse lawsuit.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shageletic posted:

this acct seems mostly to be c and p of tumbler conversations, but then theres this

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChappellTracker/status/972965267453210624

:hellyeah:

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Goddamn every single one of these chuds is named "Kyle" isn't he

All but Davis Mcintire who wants a piece of that.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
also my job pays me full pay for every day I'm on jury duty lmfao hell yeah union contracts

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Posting dog hog

https://twitter.com/deceasedbaron/status/1158546997093314561?s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mustached Demon posted:

I'd say future rapists but I cannot be certain there isn't a rapist there already

guarantee one has done it to at least one other

PROUD BOYS

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i am massive like trump

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

got jury duty tomorrow. looking forward to lying to get selected and then going full gently caress

more likely it'll be all DUIs the cops were lazy about

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

what if it's a white boy rapist from a good family

you'd have a duty to sit on that bench

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Joementum posted:

:thunk: If only we knew why no one trusts the media

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 minutes!

rabble rabble posted:

SA to the rescue yet again with our long storied history of killing hogs

I PUNISH MY HOG ALMOST EVERY DAY AND TWICE ON SUNDAY

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Alan Smithee posted:

what if it's a white boy rapist from a good family

you'd have a duty to sit on that bench

:hai:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Joementum posted:

"WASHINGTON — President Trump forcefully denounced white supremacy in the wake of twin mass shootings over the weekend, citing the threat of “racist hate” with no acknowledgment that his own anti-immigrant rhetoric has become part of a national debate.

“In one voice our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy,” Mr. Trump said at the White House. “These sinister ideologies must be defeated.”

But he stopped well short of endorsing the kind of broad gun control measures that activists and Democrats have sought for years, instead falling back on longtime Republican remedies, such as stronger action to address mental illness, violence in the media and violent video games.

He warned of “the perils of the internet and social media,” but offered no recognition of his own use of those platforms to promote his brand of divisive politics.

It seemed unlikely that Mr. Trump’s 10-minute remarks, coming after one of the most violent weekends in recent American history, would reposition him as a unifier when many Americans hold him responsible for inflaming racial division. He took no responsibility for the atmosphere of division, nor did he recognize his own reluctance to warn of the rise of white nationalism until now.
"

Literally on the front page you're quoting.

MadJackal has issued a correction as of 02:26 on Aug 6, 2019

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and 30-50 feral hogs. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the feral hogs. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a feral hog in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
are we still talking about hogs i went to take a nap 2 hours ago jesus christ

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

power word- Jeb! posted:

We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and 30-50 feral hogs. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the feral hogs. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a feral hog in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

I've always wondered what the screamers and laughers were

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

pisssss

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ex post facho posted:

Feral hogs have stamina

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Rah! posted:

breaking news hogs are built out of solid steel armor plating also they can levitate and are bringing back 3d doritos

Laugh it up they are literally the size of cars

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I've always wondered what the screamers and laughers were

Also hogs

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
magamen quake in fear, but realize that their quaking is not what is causing the ground to move beneath their feet...

no it is the stampede of antifa super soldiers mounted on their feral hogs, riding in formation as the new golden horde

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ex post facho posted:

Everyone on the internet loves hogs!

They all know the hogs are racist already

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Inspector Hound posted:

Laugh it up they are literally the size of cars

Only the boss hogs

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

https://twitter.com/161EUG/status/1158240578422730752

if they have attomwaffen people they're extremely dangerous

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Uppers downers oinkers squealers

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

MadJackal posted:

"WASHINGTON — President Trump forcefully denounced white supremacy in the wake of twin mass shootings over the weekend, citing the threat of “racist hate” with no acknowledgment that his own anti-immigrant rhetoric has become part of a national debate."

Literally on the front page you're quoting.

a truly artful dance around calling him or his words racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Finicums Wake posted:

https://twitter.com/161EUG/status/1158240578422730752

if they have attomwaffen people they're extremely dangerous

let's start a war
a nuclear war

in the TRUMP THREAD
TRUMP THREAD