Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FresnoBee/status/1158571166841413634?s=19

they so wish they could still call themselves Runaway Slave Patrols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
My brain is dummy sad, and the crack of the pings keeps everyone up at night.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

lmao I was right
https://twitter.com/NEGOP/status/1158511017351155713

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ex post facho posted:

florida underwater in 5 years instead of 20 seems like a net good

sea ice melting doesn’t raise sea levels much at all

as long as Greenland doesn’t melt it’s all good

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Failson posted:

My brain is dummy sad, and the crack of the pings keeps everyone up at night.

lol

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

mad.radhu posted:

https://twitter.com/FresnoBee/status/1158571166841413634?s=19

they so wish they could still call themselves Runaway Slave Patrols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c&t=90s

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

so about that...

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius posted:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--hP1V6CRH--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/xc66nr3r8ixz6vs2cvv2.mp4

two weeks worth of melt last month

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

crack
ping
that's the sound of the broke brain

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

let me take a real big sip of coffee and check the news on twitter about greenland...

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

They are aware that they can just kick him out right?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

hello american gun havers, how easy is it to store a privately owned firearm at a range or otherwise not in one's home? i will go to tfr if i have to but i'll be very bitter and sad

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/The_Road_Guy/status/1158520059310067712

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Docposting:

"My inability to access my Outlook account on Chrome, the most popular browser by percentage at close to 60% of total market share, is incredibly frustrating.

I ask the folks reading the innumerable comments similar to mine to please forward the following up to your superiors:

"Dear Outlook Superiors in charge of —————-‘s email system,

Your system has been described by my colleagues as 's**** b****,' 'totally broken,' and 'a plague upon our nation's healers.'"

I ask that you find a way of bringing the accessibility of the basic email interface you're in charge of to that of the interface that allows my colleagues access to federally restricted drugs."

MadJackal has issued a correction as of 04:15 on Aug 6, 2019

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Chard posted:

hello american gun havers, how easy is it to store a privately owned firearm at a range or otherwise not in one's home? i will go to tfr if i have to but i'll be very bitter and sad

wanna hear one weird trick to completely avoid this problem?

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

hi there

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Joementum posted:

no

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Joementum posted:

oh i know this one!

turn it in to the police!

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

my fellow seattle bitches i hope you have voted/are planning to vote tomorrow!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Chard posted:

Easy as gently caress just leave it in a storage unit or safe deposit box

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

https://twitter.com/SenMcCollister/status/1158178237899522048

Dude is out one way or the other.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Schnorkles posted:

what fifth season

WHAT BABY

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chard posted:

bury it at a crossroads at midnight

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Chard posted:

extremely easy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
it's like uber for gun storage
have your gun sent to you whenever you need it!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

turn ur lights off and kiss ur assault rifle 15 while saying "feral hog" 30-50 times in the mirror, then 30-50 feral hogs will eat ur face and ur kids

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

MadJackal posted:

Docposting:

"My inability to access my Outlook account on Chrome, the most popular browser by percentage at close to 60% of total market share, is incredibly frustrating.

I ask the folks reading the innumerable comments similar to mine to please forward the following up to your superiors:

"Dear Outlook Superiors in charge of —————-‘s email system,

Your system has been described by my colleagues as 's**** b****,' 'totally broken,' and 'a plague upon our nation's healers.'"

I ask that you find a way of bringing the accessibility of the basic email interface you're in charge of to that of the interface that allows my colleagues access to federally restricted drugs."

pfft we have to use our phones to look up medtronic devices for MRI because IT refuses to whitelist the site/supervisors don't care. This has apparently been an issue at this hospital for years. Love my needlessly strict internet safety locks.

Also I doubt they'll find much success crying that they can't use their favorite browser. Just loving use IE to open your email, like it even makes a difference.

Asproigerosis has issued a correction as of 04:21 on Aug 6, 2019

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

Easy as gently caress just leave it in a storage unit or safe deposit box

i'm picturing walking into a bank with a rifle in hand like sup wanna deposit this please, but i assume you put it in a case. so many places to put things!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
hosed up that they call it a gun store if you can't store your gun there

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Rah! posted:

turn ur lights off and kiss ur assault rifle 15 while saying "feral hog" 30-50 times in the mirror, then 30-50 feral hogs will eat ur face and ur kids

Is the number of feral hogs I get directly correlated to the number of times I say it?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Chard posted:

jjst bury it in concrete with a bunch of gold dubloons like a normal american, what the hell is wrong with you

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

pfft we have to use our phones to look up medtronic devices for MRI because IT refuses to whitelist the site/supervisors don't care. This has apparently been an issue at this hospital for years. Love my needlessly strict internet safety locks.

if i worked at a hospital i would set all the screensavers to the ligma video

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pancakes posted:

Is the number of feral hogs I get directly correlated to the number of times I say it?

i dunno man i dont make the rules

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Chard posted:

i'm picturing walking into a bank with a rifle in hand like sup wanna deposit this please, but i assume you put it in a case. so many places to put things!

No I mean like a handgun, they don't make safe deposit boxes long enough for a rifle unless it's like a folding carbine or something

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Federal hogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Feral Boar Investigator