Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

punchymcpunch posted:

i think its nancy kissinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

should have put the ads in Thirsty instead

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Do the Clinton's really need to be making money from stupid books? Am I wrong to assume they aren't giving 100% of the money to charity?

Like, if you're so interested in spotlighting strong women throughout history, maybe just put up the money for publishing and distribution and hire a real historian to write it?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i hated this dark souls boss

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

6 countries have issued travel warnings for their citizens going to the United States, in order to protect them against gun violence.

lol that owns

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Squizzle posted:

im glad its financially advantageous for global ultracorps to treat so many minorities as real people deserving of representation + dignity

capitalism is the unsung hero of human rights

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Tag yourself I'm the feeling of menace

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
dear al! idk if u are reading right now but i wanted to say i loving love your progressive coloration/shading in that birb sunrise/sunset pic

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Robert Plant posted:

im the desire of the world and natural forces to want kissinger dead

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1158748450088992768?s=20

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

Do the Clinton's really need to be making money from stupid books? Am I wrong to assume they aren't giving 100% of the money to charity?

Like, if you're so interested in spotlighting strong women throughout history, maybe just put up the money for publishing and distribution and hire a real historian to write it?

vanity

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

this defies nature itself look at those dang skellibgtons dance

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Robert Plant posted:

im the implicit characterization of kissinger as a knight married to a bishop, or queen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sinnesloeschen posted:

dear al! idk if u are reading right now but i wanted to say i loving love your progressive coloration/shading in that birb sunrise/sunset pic

thank you :sun:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Squizzle posted:

im the implicit characterization of kissinger as a knight married to a bishop, or queen

:dudsmile:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Yea, if they put up the money and let someone else write it then they wouldn't be able to see their names plastered along the top of the book and pat themselves on the back for being "bestselling authors".

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Al! posted:

thank you :sun:

like u keep getting better at art

given any more thought to more analog stuff or are u staying mostly digital

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bearjew posted:

gently caress, I woke up

Right?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
i wonder if i could somehow rig a dudsmile halloween costume that would make sense

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Death Becomes Her sequel looking good

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
i might just go as the giant THUNK emote

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/cameronesfahani/status/1158644133717659649

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What an awesome photo of Cohen lol

E wasn't there one where he was talking to some mobster with a perfect "you're going to bury me in what" look on his face too

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

Yea, if they put up the money and let someone else write it then they wouldn't be able to see their names plastered along the top of the book and pat themselves on the back for being "bestselling authors".

although i guess it didnt stop trump

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Hey Nerds who read Ball Lightning by Cixin Liu, I have a simple question because I'm dumb and forgot to pay attention:

once they start making the thunder ball weapons, how do they supply the macro electrons....are they still having to harvest them or do they create them some how?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

Wait

Are you saying that shooting 30-50 feral hogs ISN'T a problem that a majority of Americans face?????????????????????????

Give global warming time.

https://twitter.com/misklaroff/status/1158580360646680576

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

Hey Nerds who read Ball Lightning by Cixin Liu, I have a simple question because I'm dumb and forgot to pay attention:

once they start making the thunder ball weapons, how do they supply the macro electrons....are they still having to harvest them or do they create them some how?

e- is stored in the balls

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

lightning is stored in the balls

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

see

swine

German word much better

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Poniard posted:

e- is stored in the balls

ArmZ posted:

lightning is stored in the balls

:argh:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

UFOTacoMan posted:

two hydrogen atoms were walking down the street

the first says to the second, "oh no, i just lost an electron"

the second asks, "are you sure?"

the first replies, "yes, i'm positive"

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
im the hogs in rolette, north dakota

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

“Howdy. I’m Parker Mustian, and I hate black people,” he can be heard saying in the video as he loads a rifle. “They’re the worst. They’re stinky and they just suck. They’re just bad people. You’ll notice over there, there’s a box of Jordans — the favorite pair of shoes for a black man. I’m gonna show you what I think of the black man.”

“gently caress all niggers,” he adds after shooting the box several times.
According to Heavy, Mustian comes from a powerful political family. He is the grandson of Richard Quinn, a legendary GOP strategist, and the son of Benjamin Mustian, a prominent Columbia attorney.

The videos went up in May, and he was expelled in mid July. Parents at Cardinal Newman were not informed of his intention to commit a mass shooting until 2 weeks later.

“This young man is so clearly filled with so much hate that he feels the freedom to share this publicly, in a video,” said local lawyer Annabelle Robertson. “I believe that he poses a clear and present danger, and a true threat to other students and other people.”

Nobody will save your kids. Everything is designed to protect the mass shooters.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mormonpartyboat posted:

two hydrogen atoms were walking down the street

the first says to the second, "oh no, i just lost an electron"

the second asks, "are you sure?"

the first replies, "yes, i'm positive"

serious replies only!
My ernestness is continually mocked in this thread and it's very discouraging.
I'm very close to intentionally posting less.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

tup

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

serious replies only!
My ernestness is continually mocked in this thread and it's very discouraging.
I'm very close to

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh, was she beloved?

She won the Nobel Prize for literature you loving philistines. gently caress journalism.

goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Bethamphetamine posted:

Nobody will save your kids. Everything is designed to protect the mass shooters.

people from the united states who are also parents who post in this thread

its not if, but when

thats why they made us all start learning ALICE training a few years ago

as i've changed careers, hopefully i'll just fall off a rooftop instead of being slaughtered by guns in the best country in the world