Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

In and out of meetings all day (crack) and in between them I'm checking CSPAM (ping) and based on that I think I'll probably be dead (trMup) by the end of today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

does anyone sometimes use paper towels to brush their teeth like at work

it seems to work

gregday
May 23, 2003

hold on why did garrison draw a cleaver going into a butt crack

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MassStatePolice/status/1158781585518448640

lol

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

shovelbum posted:

why would this guy like bernie vs the raping women party

these leftwing shotings are all because bernie wrote a weird story back in the 1970s about women secretly liking rape.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
cops just can't get enough attention, every dipshit stealing sunglasses from unlocked cars is the next mass shooter

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

shovelbum posted:

why would this guy like bernie vs the raping women party

he was a warren fan which uh

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

euphronius posted:

it seems to work

this is crazier than telling your coworkers about 1488

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i heard the dayton shooter was a leftist, is that true????? if so we're ALL DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

it seems to work

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

'uh' intensifies

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:confused:

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

accusing everything with the number 88 in it of being intentional white supremacist code is in fact some crazy rear end conspiracy poo poo and people will correctly think you’re weird

Crypto fascists go feral hog wild over secret ways to express their genocidal solidarity to others. There's special numbers, weird hand signs, code names and flags, patches and haircuts. This compulsive need to display membership to the in-group probably has a lot to do with their attitudes and intent for everyone in the out-group.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
anyway this guy is why baloogan gotta stay banned forever

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

Should I eat lunch at Wendy's, Taco Bell, or Arby's?

no

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Wrenever posted:

Crypto fascists go feral hog wild over secret ways to express their genocidal solidarity to others. There's special numbers, weird hand signs, code names and flags, patches and haircuts. This compulsive need to display membership to the in-group probably has a lot to do with their attitudes and intent for everyone in the out-group.

Legit question for rural Americans - How do I kill the 14-88 feral hogs that invade my yard within 3-5 mins to replace my pure small white kids?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/etalkCTV/status/1158498247234785285

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wait was there another mass shooting already

god bless this country

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

Really i thought the average was Tulsi. Very troubling

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i can't believe the dayton shooter took the time to shoot 'bernie 2020' into bar's brickwork

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/vcstar/status/1158782524476264451?s=19

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

Legit question for rural Americans - How do I kill the 14-88 feral hogs that invade my yard within 3-5 mins to replace my pure small white kids?

need to narrow the number down a bit since that number overlaps

1-30 feral hogs puddin pops
30-50 feral hogs torunmpo
50+ feral hogs just orb

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Lawman 0 posted:

It's honestly incredible how hosed up Washington is

it's all children who never learned that two wrongs don't make a right so they just point to the other side going "nuhuh, they did it toooooo" like that makes it ok.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Guilitone

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

i can't believe the dayton shooter took the time to shoot 'bernie 2020' into bar's brickwork

somewhere someone is trying to figure out how to make an animatronic bernie 2020 logo shoot up a chipotle

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

unironically good policing to use this as a joke mascot and not lock it down and send in the bomb squad

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eat the rich

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ZeusCannon posted:

Really i thought the average was Tulsi. Very troubling

another dumb every 30 minutes question, why do nazis love tulsi

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

it's all children who never learned that two wrongs don't make a right so they just point to the other side going "nuhuh, they did it toooooo" like that makes it ok.

it's the high school debate team and lisa simpson

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

why are ppl saying the dayton shooter was a leftist, whats the real data here

if you want my take, and I know you do; he was probably in transition, either from chud to leftist or leftist to chud and didn't get anywhere in time before carrying out some hosed up plan he had for awhile

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
As a rural american, I have never seen a feral hog. Lots of rabbits, deer, and the occasional fox in my backyard though. Haven't had a bear in a while.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1158781785913876482?s=20

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

somewhere someone is trying to figure out how to make an animatronic bernie 2020 logo shoot up a chipotle

the main hurdle is that once they drag the animatronic within 30 feet of one, it immediately gets diarrhea

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

As a rural american, I have never seen a feral hog. Lots of rabbits, deer, and the occasional fox in my backyard though. Haven't had a bear in a while.

paging cumshitter

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

lmao a mentally ill leftst huh, literally anything but a violent misogynist

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

smarxist posted:

if you want my take, and I know you do; he was probably in transition, either from chud to leftist or leftist to chud and didn't get anywhere in time before carrying out some hosed up plan he had for awhile

nah, it's just the same answer as to p much everything else: politics is about aesthetics and not policy

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Ah, an FYAD poster

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

the daily beast posted:

“He would cry to me sometimes saying how he’s afraid of himself and afraid he was going to hurt someone one day,” Lyndsi Doll, who dated Betts in high school, told the Washington Post.
Adelia Johnson said the two dated this past spring after bonding in a college psychology class over their shared struggle with mental illness. On their first date, she said, he showed her video from a mass shooting at a synagogue and often brought up mass murders. Johnson also wrote on Medium that Betts had “inappropriate” thoughts and once told her he “wanted to hurt a lot of people,” as she put it. “This is a man who was in pain and didn't get the help that he needed,” Johnson told NBC News. The two women said they ended their relationships with Betts because he was too aggressive.

:yikes:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

ive seen signs of feral boars while hiking but never actually seen one

this also applies to mountain lions and bears

tbqh i don't want to actually meet any of them while hiking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

it seems to work

Just buy a travel toothbrush and keep it at work or in your car. Or your bag/backpack if you're someone who is always carrying one around.