Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
the real important concerns here

https://twitter.com/LauraJeanMI/status/1158792342175924225

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

the mental health thing is such a drat copout when it's presented as any kind of response to yet another mass murder, like at what point did any of these fuckers even try going to a psych?

I mean it's a component of a functional healthcare system and it can probably be used as such to treat mentally ill people at risk of murdering dozens of people but unless you start involuntarily committing people it's about as relevant and in good faith as blaming video games

healthcare access and to a lesser extent gun control are extremely succ tactics to try to treat mass shootings as part of the public health issue that is other gun homicide/suicide, when they are fundamentally political crimes that are to some extent enabled by lax gun laws. but i mean like we have russian-trained dudes OPENLY setting up white supremacist terrorist training camps, political violence here is state-sponsored by actors both foreign and domestic and i do not think that civilian arms availability is necessarily a big part of the equation

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

DryGoods posted:

i'm sorry, sorry, trying to fix it

maybe you could stop fuckin posting

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

what's he shooting

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

FAUXTON posted:

the mental health thing is such a drat copout when it's presented as any kind of response to yet another mass murder, like at what point did any of these fuckers even try going to a psych?

I mean it's a component of a functional healthcare system and it can probably be used as such to treat mentally ill people at risk of murdering dozens of people but unless you start involuntarily committing people it's about as relevant and in good faith as blaming video games

Lol basically anything and everything being proposed to stop these spree shootings are just the political equivalent of trying to put toothpaste back in a tube at this point. None of them are realistic at all.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

please be aware that responding to the above post with turn on your monitor is NOT canon

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

this guy seems really angry today

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I looked it up and Bill & Ted 3 is filming in New Orleans, that dumbass doesn't know Louisiana geography at all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Destroy My Sweater posted:

what's he shooting

john wick: generations

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
like lack of access to mental healthcare + easy access to guns, leads to our sky-high gun suicide rate, just like near-apartheid levels of segregation and inequality + easy access to guns leads to our sky-high non-terror gun homicide rate

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
more like dorkles

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

the main hurdle is that once they drag the animatronic within 30 feet of one, it immediately gets diarrhea

please do not give synths diarrhea, folks

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

spiritual leader crazy cloud has taken an interesting turn

no turn!

america is the greatest nation of all time, in that it is tied for first place with all nations, at a rating of "nonsense fiction for babies"

"what nation are you a citizen of" is literally "are you hufflepuff or gryffindor", is literally do you like narnia or middle earth better, is literally for the alliance or lok tar ogar and lmfao we are gonna nuke our species to extinction over disputes about fanfiction headcanon it owns

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Destroy My Sweater posted:

what's he shooting

He usually does at least one lovely movie for every good one so this is probably one of the lovely ones.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
"oh no there is a shooting in ruston i hope my friend in shreveport is okay" gently caress off you not-knowing-louisiana shithead

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

the martix 4: the matrix reloaded 2

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

VladimirLeninpest posted:

literally his twitter was following a bunch of lefty accounts (think bernie adjacent folks) and he identified himself as a lefty in his twitter bio. again, the big difference is that he also had a history of being a giant misogynist who was obsessed with death and nothing about his killing otherwise was related to left politics, so it's 100% not the same as the guy who was killing hispanic people because "they're invading".

100% this, since left politics actively - and heavily - discourage what he did.

sorry politics has nothing to do with how you act nor the social relations between you and your fellows and everything to do with which team you cheer for online

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1158793473941786627

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

crazy cloud posted:

no turn!

america is the greatest nation of all time, in that it is tied for first place with all nations, at a rating of "nonsense fiction for babies"

"what nation are you a citizen of" is literally "are you hufflepuff or gryffindor", is literally do you like narnia or middle earth better, is literally for the alliance or lok tar ogar and lmfao we are gonna nuke our species to extinction over disputes about fanfiction headcanon it owns

what harry potter house is kashmir

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

not like, that it matters or anything, but if something equivalent got made n posted after a shooting in paris or in beirut or whatever, ppl would be pretty mad lol

the next time the french get shot up i will post some striped shirt mime guy with a machine gun and a baguette idgaf, i'm the charlie hebdo of these forums

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

pathetic little tramp posted:

"oh no there is a shooting in ruston i hope my friend in shreveport is okay" gently caress off you not-knowing-louisiana shithead

lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao if you know where any of those places are

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

i'd like to see you stop me, wing boy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i hope everyone in nawlins is okay

stay safe bead lovers

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
When all you have is piss, everything looks like trump.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

no turn!

saving this in my very good posts file

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Addamere posted:

please do not give synths diarrhea, folks

how do I connect my toilet to eurorack

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
for those who have not been keeping track at home here is the list of things its ok to do and not ok to do wrt synths as compiled by cspam

ok for humans to do to synths
- create
- empower
- maintenance

ok for synths to do to humans
- assist
- diagnose
- feed
- kill
- love
- observe
- shopping

not ok for humans to do to synths
- give them diarrhea
- knock them over
- gently caress

not ok for synths to do to humans
- gently caress

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

DryGoods posted:

i'd like to see you stop me, wing boy

i'm making a suggestion that you could follow for the good of the thread drygoods

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
wait, are guns bad?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

the next time the french get shot up i will post some striped shirt mime guy with a machine gun and a baguette idgaf, i'm the charlie hebdo of these forums

hon hon hon

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

crazy cloud posted:

no turn!

same but applied to dems and gop

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DryGoods posted:

wait, are guns bad?

guns are inherently neutral but gun + human generally is bad

guns on robots are fine

you can trust robots

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:shrug: what can u do?

Toxic Mental posted:

masonverger.jpg

he's still doing "The Stranger" even with his sling on. what a madman; totally devoted to the ancient arts of pro-jerking. :golfclap:

Schnorkles posted:

donald trump is increasingly isolated and alone and is now doing executive orders on the toilet

me too

:evilbuddy:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DryGoods posted:

wait, are guns bad?

i heard the dayton shooter is a leftist, is this true?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

crazy cloud posted:

no turn!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DryGoods posted:

wait, are guns bad?

maybe if we give the guns information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, something would be done

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
A gun is literally an inanimate object. If you put it on the ground it just sits there, doesn't move at all. Check and mate libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

maybe if we give trump the wall he'll finally lock hillary up