Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

loose meat man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

https://twitter.com/SeamusBlackley/status/1158264819503419392?s=20

i wanna eat the ancient mummy bread

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

trump is the most threatened by bernie because his nickname for bernie is weak and it will backfire

:yooge: crazy bernie sanders wants to give you free healthcare

:berninator: :] if kicking millions of people off healthcare, on which you have tried to do by repealing the ACA, then yes, I am crazy and that is why we need free healthcare for all now

easily stepped in and destroyed, its a no brainer

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
BETO

https://i.imgur.com/h0UByLq.mp4

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

no way

he didnt really say this

did he really say this?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Epic High Five posted:

lmao that's the official twitter of John Prine's record label of all things, not terribly surprising if you're familiar with the man but I'm glad they're hiring the right people to run their social media

hellyeah prinetime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEy6EuZp9IY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i say we shut down the internet until we figure out what the hell is going on

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

wasn't prepared for it because everyone I know who work(s/ed) there said once you got to the second interview it was basically guaranteed and it also wouldn't be more stupid questions but haha, it was more stupid questions that I could barely stammer out answers to

im a loving moron :suicide:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
remember when they found that sarcophagus filled with ancient lich viscera and mummy jenkum and people tried to shotgun it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

sinnesloeschen posted:

no way

he didnt really say this

did he really say this?

sooner or later we all crack the ping

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shear Modulus posted:

i say we shut down the internet forever!

:yeah:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m81koYhgc5o&t=288s

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

'you'll hear from us in the next couple of days' = 'gently caress off idiot lmao'

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

snoo posted:

wasn't prepared for it because everyone I know who work(s/ed) there said once you got to the second interview it was basically guaranteed and it also wouldn't be more stupid questions but haha, it was more stupid questions that I could barely stammer out answers to

were i a recruiter i'd blacklist anyone who had Extremely Good Answers to the kind of dogshit questions you get in interviews

"if you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be" rear end bullshit

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
IF YOU GOT TIME TO PONDER TREES YOU GOT TIME TO CLEANS

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

hell yeah

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u litearlly just have to be like a lil inspiring at all to beat trump lol so yea we're hosed w/o bernie

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
not surprised the media is “both sides”—big this Dayton shooter. just saw a piece on local news talking about leftist causes but no mention of the misogyny

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

donald trusselbilde

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sonatinas posted:

not surprised the media is “both sides”—big this Dayton shooter. just saw a piece on local news talking about leftist causes but no mention of the misogyny

The media is owned by the wealthy interests that love the GOP, HTH

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshhTerry/status/1158833222316429313

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

snoo posted:

here's what i'll say as a certified hr professional: all interviews are is an opportunity for you to charm the person or people who will ultimately have the final say over hiring you, your actual knowledge or skills don't enter into the picture. if you don't get this one don't give up or feel like you fell short, you just lost that particular roll of the dice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

u litearlly just have to be like a lil inspiring at all to beat trump lol so yea we're hosed w/o bernie

the bar is so low

so so low

its donald trump, most americans could outdebate him because they have coherent thoughts that can be completed in one sentence.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

snoo posted:

Sucks. Yeah, I've been in the exact same situation. A friend of mine who was a director for the company said the second interview, which was with a Director, was a formality and nothing but softball questions. He was...wrong. poo poo ton of white board programming questions that I had in no way prepared for.

On the plus side, you won't make that mistake again. I take every failed interview as practice for the next one, so it's not wasted effort. You can only get better at interviews by doing more of them.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hahahahah ahah at TmrppOm p

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/washtimes/status/1158776449563840518?s=21
:wink:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

donald trusselbilde

As your IK, I deem this a "Good Post". Inshallah.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

the bar is so low

so so low

its donald trump, most americans could outdebate him because they have coherent thoughts that can be completed in one sentence.

tmpr

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

hahahahah ahah at TmrppOm p

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

spend more time beneath a horse than on it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

goddamn I wish Biden would just fuckin disappear into another dimension or something

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

taking off the meritiocracy handicap to own drumpf

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

snoo posted:

'you'll hear from us in the next couple of days' = 'gently caress off idiot lmao'

Companies rarely hire on the spot, send a brief email to the person who interviewed you thanking them for their time and then trpum!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

just what the gently caress is up with those proportions

that's what happens when a person only ever does bicep curls but ignores their triceps (and anything else for that matter)

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Schnorkles posted:

hi there poll plane here

most sander's support second choice is biden and vice versa

most of kamela's second choice support is warren and vice versa

the lanes aren't what you think they are :sun:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

one time i got asked a question in an interview of "if you were a candy bar what kind of candy bar would you be"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

i’m jealous of said mummy bread